Thread: How long until 30mg of Adderall is out of my system

1. Default How long until 30mg of Adderall is out of my system

I took one 15mg pill of Adderall early yesterday morning, and another around 2:00. I've drank a full bottle of cranberry juice as well as some detoxifying tea, not from GNC. I am scheduled to take a drug test tomorrow. How long till the adderall is out of my system?
    I am 6'6" and 210lbs. I Don't take it regularly and have really only take 30mg 4 days over the last week, approximately. Again, Yesterday I took a 15mg int he morning and another 15 mg around 2:00 and can take the drug test any time tomorrow. Should I be okay? How can I make sure I will pass?
    I'm also very skinny

2. Well It IS an amphetamine, unless you are quite large it usually takes 6 - 12 hours for a 30mg dose to wear off from the last time you used. It also takes 6 hours for caffeine to leave the system!! Although that has nothing to do with your question!!

3. not in time for the drug test. but i don't think they will test u for adderall.

4. First of all, I don;t think there will be any problem during the drug test (if the medication were to remain in your system) if you have been diagnosed with ADHD and did not get the adderall illegaly. That being said, I was also on that same dosage about a year ago and know that the affects dont last that long. I also learned from my doctor that stimulant meds tend to stay in your system for a day at the most?

5. stimulants get outa your system within 2days max. for me personally its about 24hours and im good to go.

6. Adderall is the brand name of Dextroamphetamine, its half-life is around 12 hours. You could prob pass a test within a few days but to be 100% clean would be longer.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

It's 48-72 hours on average although it tends to vary with individual metabolism. Drinking cranberry juice and detox teas are a waste of time and money your only hope is to overload on water to dilute your urine to the point of passing. Just don't drink enough to cause hyponetremia which can kill you by flushing out all your electrolytes.

The 48-72 was from a book on psychotropic drugs that I read. I've taken plenty of drug tests, passed some and failed others. I know all the alleged tricks in the book and have drunk everything from pure vinegar to cleaning solution out of the spray bottle (neither one was very pleasant, the former burned like fire and the latter made me nauseated and warm and unpleasantly dissociative) and none of them work. Not even the $40 detox from GNC with 10,000% of your vitamin B-6. LOL. Good luck though.

Drink water!! Being skinny will not help you. Amphetamine is not like THC it is not fat soluble and will not lodge in your fat cells so body fat content is irrelevant. Did I mention you should drink lots of water? Over-hydrate. Your urine should be totally clear.

If it's a blood test though you're screwed you had better just hope it's passed through your system. 48 hours might be enough though. You'll just have to tough out the waiting game. Are you in the military or something? How do you know you have a drug test? Most employers do them randomly.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    There are other texts which says that the half-life of adderall is around 10 hours (half-life is the amount of time it takes for half the drug that is in your blood stream to leave your body.) If we follow this, it means that it would take around 20 hours for the drug to be fully eliminated from the system.

Now before you get confused because QVC1212's value is different from mine, I think it's important to consider that multiampetamine salts like Adderall have a variable half-life. Add to that the fact that the drug elimination process may vary from individuals. On the safe side, I'd rather wait 2 days after I took the last dose before having an exam.

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

Tinmuning is right about the variable half life of adderall. Epocrates shows adderall excreted through the urine with a half life between 9 and 14 hours. It also notes that pH plays a role in excretion. I would say after 28 hours you should be good.