Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where to find adderall

1. Default where to find adderall

Hi,
    I notice than adderall is not on the database's website, im looking for this drug, but can't find it.
    Do someone know where i could find it?
    thank you

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    What database were you looking at? If you are prescribed with adderall, then you can get it from your local drugstore.

If you're looking at online purchases, it is quite hard to find a legit online pharmacy which sells Adderall, if there's any. Adderall, as you may already know, is a Schedule II are drugs with a high abuse risk and its sale is strictly regulated.

You may encounter online pharmacies who claim they sell Adderall even without prescription, but the chances of having them give you the actual or real drug is really slim.

3. yes but i live in france and here we only can have ritalin, and with my adhd i would like to test adderall, wich appear to be more effective..

4. Default where to find adderall

I think on net you can get all info because most of the company have facility to provide pills on net.
    So searched for these kind of website this really help you lot.

lorinabrown is offline Banned Reason: Posting unwanted, random content
    lorinabrown is on a distinguished road

Default where to find adderall

There are so many online shop on net searched there shop you can easy order the product .

Lizard86 is offline Banned Reason: Banned in other forums for shilling, shilled for Doctormeds7rx.com

Default Lookin Adderall

This website doesn't list adderall but I have do think they can get it for you. They have great prices,quality meds and best of all have never let me down.
    Lizard86
    Last edited by kmontayne; 06-03-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: removed link

Adderall does work better for ADD/ADHD than Ritalin, I've been on both and I know how you feel because in Mexico all they have is Ritalin/Concerta but I have good news for you, there are two options.

One, adderall is mostly Dextroamphetamine with a bit of Levoamphetamine and Clobenzorex is a metabolic precursor for Dextroamphetamine so I recommend you find an online south american pharmacy and order Clobenzorex (called Asenlix in Mexico).
    Option two, Modafinil. I think the french invented it and you don't need a prescription for it in Canada or Mexico (MedsMex ships worldwide, it's called Modiodal there). Modafinil works so well it's considered "amphetamine-like" and has been shown to also work for depression and weight-loss just like Adderall. Look it up on Wikipedia or something, this thing is amazing for a legal product.

But to answer your question, don't even waste your time. I once spent hours looking for Adderall online and the only place that sold it was an indian pharmacy that charged almost $300 for 30x30mg pills and I forgot the name of the site because it wasn't worth it. Sorry.

A bit of a warning: Don't take more than 2 pills of Clobenzorex at once or you'll feel sick.

Helpful konik Rated helpful
    If you need further help, email me. My mail address is in my profile.

8. i know of a rx that sells it but i don't know if it's legt. they look good but you just can't tell it's called the controllshope.com be careful

MikeALopez96 is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews / trying to sell through PMs

i know a pharm that they carry 10mg only and 30mg too but from over seas...

If you are legit, and can get Adderall to the US, from what I've seen on these boards you'll be rolling in dough in no time at all.

I'm a Ritalin guy myself, but you seem to have figured out how hard it is for narcolepsy / ADD patients to find this med online.

Quote Originally Posted by spids View Post
    Do you know if the Ritalin 10 mg Novartis are any good?
    Oh, it's good alright. If you can get the Novartis Pakistan Ritalin, or the Novartis Mexico Ritalina, get it. But make sure it's delivered in the blister pack, one side of the tab should have an "A" on one side of the score while the other side of the score has a "B", and the other side of the tab should be imprinted with "CG".
    Last edited by tinmuning; 11-25-2010 at 06:20 AM.
    Helpful sarahrunon Rated helpful
    Like Sherlock liked this post
    Gone is the soldier, gone to the wars...

MikeALopez96 is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews / trying to sell through PMs

Hi, OK I know a source that we could find Adderall or Ritalin with the U.S , I try United Pharmacy Meds twice but they only have 10mg , but the one from UK I know they carry 30mg ...

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

Adderall is schedule II, riskier to possess and pursue without a legal prescription. If you really think you need it, I would advise reading up on adhd and making a trip to the doctor's---there is a subtle form of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, a subtype, I can't remember, but I was researching for my own benefit and I think if you went in and believe you have the right constellation of symptoms, that you could get a legit prescription, even if you suspect that you're otherwise totally healthy.

Otherwise, I know of a source for ritalin, one excellent one, which I will not broadcast on account of there being other sources for it and I have an interest in the iop. But I will share if asked on the board.

Also, as one who has taken adderall and experienced tolerance for the amphetamine effects even as it continues to relieve the adhd symptoms, I can advise you to stick to ritalin. The withdrawal from adderall is not life-threatening but causes fatigue and depression and a total lack of motivation. So not worth going on in the first place.

Default Did someone say excellent Ritalin supplier?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1212 View Post
    Otherwise, I know of a source for ritalin, one excellent one, which I will not broadcast on account of there being other sources for it and I have an interest in the iop. But I will share if asked on the board.
    Hmmm...I have a few Ritalin sources, but my domestic supplier only carries the disgusting Tradea brand. If your guy is domestic and carries Novartis or ZAFA, I'd be eternally grateful for the hookup.

I see you can't PM yet, but you can email me via my profile (just click my name).

Thanks!

Wheels

mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

Honestly its not that hard to get it prescribed. Go find a free ADHD test and take it, then bring the results to your doctor and talk about how you have all the problems on the test. My girlfriend has a ton of that stuff and she doesnt even use it all so there is something like 200 10mg Adderall pills floating around here.

15. Default How to find adderall? Bored with ritalin?

Hi, i've been ordering Ritalin from MedsMyWay.com for a while now. It only last for 4 hours max (less when I dissolve and plug it). I can't beat adderall for strength and duration. Medsmyway seems to good to be true offering cheap xanax and Ritalin, but I would LOVE to get a hole of some adderall to make my work days better.

If anyone knows of a medsmyway.com type site (blantently illegal) which I could buy a few addys I'd really appreciate it.

Before hating on me for not looking through the site first, know that I have looked threw similar posts only to find that the sources they suggest are unreliable.
    Last edited by xanaxwizard5000; 12-15-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Helpful MikeALopez96 Rated helpful

try to contact ******** they said they may have addys at the end of Nov
    Last edited by kingpin; 01-06-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Default Tsk Tsk

@kingpin, buddy, you really should have put that in a PM. Starlite's already had to stop carrying one med because the db board went freaking wild talking about it...let's not ruin a good thing. Do a bro a favor and edit that post to remove Starlite, I'm fixing to PM @xanaxwizard5000.

Thanks man -- You know me, not trying to be an ass, just don't want to ruin a good thing.

Wheels

AB Negative is offline Banned Reason: Trying to sell through the forums
    AB Negative is on a distinguished road

Actually, I can help. I have Addy's in 10 & 20mg & they're the good ones, not the time-released stuff (blue oval-shaped 10s & orange oval-shaped 20s). Just email me directly: ***Mod's note: Removed email address. Please read our rules***

I can provide references, I don't mind small test orders (no minimum for first order), and orders after the first order only carry a $75 minimum. I can work with you on a trade too if you prefer. I'll send you a PM too if that will help. BTW, goodluck RECEIVING a pkg of any kind from Starlite. Just my experience! I live in the U.S. so that's not an issue.

Hope to hear from you soon, Merry Xmas!

AB-

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 17 minutes after the last post:*

I should add that I've been BURNED by Starlite. I know that other's have been lucky & don't know why I got burned, but I actually can show you proof of a Money Transfer sent to them & to this date have received nothing (it's been about a year).

I've had better luck with referrals based in the U.S., and frankly they're out there... It's just a matter of finding/getting hooked up with the right folks.

I don't mind helping in this case, & while I tried to PM you I apparently need 20 posts to be able to do that. My email address is there though, so just email me & I'll get back to you right away with the info.

*On another note I'm looking to get Diazepam if anyone knows anybody (no out of country sources please). I'm in the U.S. & don't want to lose money to customs again.
    AB-
    Last edited by tinmuning; 12-23-2010 at 04:42 AM.

GTOTemgesic is offline Banned Reason: Posting spam and shill reviews
    GTOTemgesic is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by xanaxwizard5000 View Post
    Hi, i've been ordering Ritalin from MedsMyWay.com for a while now. It only last for 4 hours max (less when I dissolve and plug it). I can't beat adderall for strength and duration. Medsmyway seems to good to be true offering cheap xanax and Ritalin, but I would LOVE to get a hole of some adderall to make my work days better.

If anyone knows of a medsmyway.com type site (blantently illegal) which I could buy a few addys I'd really appreciate it.

Before hating on me for not looking through the site first, know that I have looked threw similar posts only to find that the sources they suggest are unreliable.
    I am mystified by 2 things. First is the desire of the up type of high. Like the ADD drugs or even all the coke I snorted and crack I smoked back in the 80īs. When doing shit like that was cool. Anyway, I just never got it. Could always walk away and never look back. It intrigues me. What is it about us that drives our drug choices? Why up? Why not down? Or trip? Not an indictment of one way or the other. Just a question.
    Which brings me to my main point and second point of mystification. Why on earth do people continue to insist that one brand of a certain substance is more desirable than the other.
    All of this stuff works on the same areas of the brain. Whether it is Ritalin from RiteWay or Adderal from WalMart. Or hydrocodone versus whatever. There are dosage and strength variances of course, but not much else.
    You could take any tweaker or junkie and do a blind taste test of sorts on them. Take the one that swears to a certain brand the loudest and I promise you that they canīt tell the difference.
    Just another one of the evil cruel tricks addiction plays on the brain I am afraid....
    But thatīs just me....
    Helpful Boyindasouth Rated helpful

pysov will become famous soon enough

Agree with mlo, go to a doctor. It's incredibly difficult to find an online pharm to ship adderall. You need to dig for the trusted email sources, which takes time. My insurance paid for an adhd screening and that was that. Then it was $40 for a month's script at walmart. Much easier that way.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast