Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cephalon brand Modafinil: possible to purchase online?

incognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enough

it's sad because i have a prescription i just can't afford the 800 a month for the brand name, it's a trade off because it changed my life. i used to fall a sleep on the drive to work after waking up in the morning, and i couldn't go 4/6hrs without falling a sleep. started taking the brand name and insurance covered it, and it was like night and day(no pun intended).

still really surprised the "sample" was a whole order

2. Quote Originally Posted by incognito_techguy View Post
    @QVC1212 so i went and asked edandmore myself if they could do a sample. they signed me up over live chat and sent me an entire pack of the spier brand for free. i know you spoke highly of them, but WOW!!!!!
    Wow, they told me originally that I could have a Spier sample included on my next order of Modalert by Sun Pharma. (I've already received 3 orders of it from them,)

Well, since they're just sending you a sample without another order. I talked to Live Chat and they're doing the same for me.

If It's as good as @QVC1212 says, I'll start ordering Spier for the much lower price.

Thanks to both of you!!!!
    Last edited by Munchkinman; 04-30-2011 at 08:43 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by QVC1212 View Post
    @incognito_techguy

I told you edandmore was awesome!!! The only thing they did that pissed me off was wait a month and a half to cash a check, and I bounced my checking account not paying attention.

You'll be happy with SpierX. They're not as potent as cephalon, but they're pretty good in my opinion. I mean, considering you don't need a prescription to order.
    I was waiting kept checking when the check payment would clear from them on an order and ended up calling customer service and found out that they wait 48 days before posting a check. You could use this to your advantage if you don't have the funds at the time of the order. You just have to make sure that they are there when they post it.

incognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enoughincognito_techguy will become famous soon enough

@gm62061 48 days? over a month?

5. Recently I've ordered some drugs from edandmore and nothing really arrived... It's been more than a month and nothing... Tried to call and they told me the order was processed so they couldn't do anything about it...
    Thinking about ordering from unitedpharmacies.co.uk does anybody have experience with that website?

@TexasBar I order from them quite regularly, though I've never ordered the Cephalon brand from them as it's way more expensive than the Sun Pharma brand. I'd like to one day, to compare.

I usually pay by CC, and choose standard delivery. I'm in the UK and my order usually takes 10-14 days to reach me.

I just got on live chat at ed and more, the operated took my email and shipping address and said my free sample of Speir Monafil will ship within 72 hours. WOW.

wish i had tried them first..we'll see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchkinman View Post
    I found Sun Modalet at 2 different IOPs. EdandMore and OneMedStore. Both orders came and I was very pleased.
    Heya @Munchkinman... Just curious how long it took to get your order from OneMedStore? I ordered from them a week ago, they shipped a day later. Package hit the US yesterday, and today, USPS has posted the dreaded "Inbound Into Customs" status. Did your order get this, too? If so, how long did they hang onto it? I'm worried!

justlurking has a spectacular aura aboutjustlurking has a spectacular aura aboutjustlurking has a spectacular aura aboutjustlurking has a spectacular aura aboutjustlurking has a spectacular aura aboutjustlurking has a spectacular aura about

I have been looking into all the pharmacies you guys have mentioned and it seems like they are all basically offering the same product. mainly the modalert from Sun Pharma. I have yet to find the Cephalon brand anywhere. Someone mentioned unitedpharmacies.co.uk but I don't see it there. Am I missing it somehow?

10. Default cephalon seller

i have been on the spierx version from ED and have found it to be fairly effective however, i am also very curious with the cephalon brand. i would greatly appreciate info on a legitimate seller.

Thanks for the info on ED. I am going to order from them this week.

12. Any news on the OneMedStore site? I see that they offer a sample pack that includes 3 modafinil products from different manufacturers which sounds like a good idea.

What surprises me is that when I selected the sample pack, proceeded to the checkout and then subsequently tried to exit the order screen (to do some research of the pharmacy), a popup occurred that offered a 10% discount and free express shipping!

Is this normal? It kind of shed doubt on the legitimacy of the pharmacy... but I do enjoy a bargain lol.

13. I ordered from United Pharmacies, prices are excellent and the quality.

Bungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to beholdBungalobill is a splendid one to behold

@Mazza .. I looked on the United Pharmacies website and couldn't find modafinil. Where did you find it on their website.

To everyone else, you may find the Cephalon brand but it will be prohibitively expensive unless its counterfeit. I have a script for it and buy offshore generics. Can't afford it from a legit pharmacy.

I posted a review on Sun Pharma Modalert in the pill ID section a short while ago. In that review was a comparison to other modafinil meds including thow from Cephalon (Provigil and Nuvigil). There is another I rarely see mentioned called Modapro .. also from India.

This is an interesting med that I get inconsistent results from even with the same brand/batch whether it be the hyper expensive provigil/nuvigil or one of the India knock offs. I go further into it in my Modalert review (this is my first go around with Modalert), but I personally (your mileage will undoubtedly vary) don't see a lot of difference between any of them. I might have a very slight preference for Nuvigil but I got a free 30 day sample and had been off modafinil for a bit so that mauy have skewed things a little. Everybody reacts different but I can't see paying X times the going price of modafinil from India for the Cephalon brand. It's just not that different IMO.

One last thing .. if the modafinil a person got from an OP did nothing for them and the Cephalon brand did, I'd wonder if the OP modafinil I got was genuine. Modafinil has an interesting side effect that a few people I've talked to have experienced - I've had it too. It has to do with urine. The Op stuff and Cephalon stuff do the same thing in my case.
    We are the people our parents warned us about

15. Although many here (based on my brief time perusing the site) seem to shun individual vendors (non-online pharmacies) I have had 100% percent success ordering actual provigil from a source I found on topix.com. I won't give out the email due to board rules but simply google vespasian and topix and you'll find it. You're welcome to PM me and I will be happy to provide his email address. Every single order has arrived almost always within 5-9 days(Im in the US he ships from the UK with no extra charge). 2 orders did take 2 weeks but I'd estimate of the 20-25 orders I've made 85-90% came within a week. Used to be just $32 for 30 100mg provigil but as business picked up its increased to $48 per per those same 30 of 100mg provigl Product legit as I have a RX for provigil. Great at corresponding. Payment is through paypal - I like it some done so that's a personal preference.
    Last edited by trayhawk; 08-04-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: I had a personal email and wanted to abide by board rules and not have it listed in my post

taralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond reputetaralumia has a reputation beyond repute

It is always good to be leary of e-mail sources, but Topix is known to be a scammer parade. Reliable e-mail sources are shared in the Restricted Area for a reason. I find it hard to believe a new person would be so quick to give out such great information.

17. Quote Originally Posted by tek View Post
    Heya @Munchkinman... Just curious how long it took to get your order from OneMedStore? I ordered from them a week ago, they shipped a day later. Package hit the US yesterday, and today, USPS has posted the dreaded "Inbound Into Customs" status. Did your order get this, too? If so, how long did they hang onto it? I'm worried!
    Hey Tek

Any updates on the OneMedStore product? I'm interested in giving them a shot but can't find any positive reviews...

Cheers mate

18. Quote Originally Posted by taralumia View Post
    It is always good to be leary of e-mail sources, but Topix is known to be a scammer parade. Reliable e-mail sources are shared in the Restricted Area for a reason. I find it hard to believe a new person would be so quick to give out such great information.
    Thus, why I quickly reversed my error and erased his email address. I'm a regular visitor of topix.com and there are no rules against posting personal emails whatsoever in the public forum. So upon my first posting here (browsed for months never registered though) I caught my mistake and corrected it.

I don't blame you at all. In fact, I got scammed trying a new email source (from topix) for provigil simply because it was cheaper and I could get it quicker.

I'm a username only as most of us are to one another on forums, etc. So I really can't literally prove the statements I made. I stand by them, though, however.

I searched for months and months and did my research and finally found the one source that has always come through and provided a great product at a decent price with great professionalism. Just trying to share this valuable information with others who were in my position before finding this vendor. Ill pay the slightly extra cost and wait a bit longer than risk having what happened in being scammed trying a different source.

Hell, I copy all my email correspondences and paypal receipts if you PM me.

But your skepticism is absolutely understandable, warranted, and respected.

@semantical I've just purchased Cephalon brand Modafinil from the OP you mentioned. Have been using the Sun Modalert from them for a little while and thought I'd try the other stuff - despite the price! Seems like the proper stuff, comes in its box, properly packaged, patient insert etc., took a little over a week to arrive. The effects don't seem that different from Sun Modalert though ...

@tek I'm also curious as to if your OneMedStore order came through okay - I saw their sample pack offer but was a bit dubious about their reliability.
    Last edited by jholden40; 08-16-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Add info

sk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enough

In addition to ED&M as others have mentioned, ThePharmacyExpress and GoodHealthPharmacy are fairly reliable if a bit slow.

Been said elsewhere but personally I think Modapro and Modalert are both on par with Cephalon. I won't pay the Cephalon premium myself.

Now, if only someone would release a generic of Nuvigil / armodafinil...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast