Thread: Can I mix Ritalin and Adderall together?

1. Default Can I mix Ritalin and Adderall together

I know I should ask my doctor. I know 10mg of Adderall is equivalent and to 20mg of Ritalin. My dose instructions are 10mg Adderall. What are the benefits of taking 5mg Adderall and 10 mg Ritalin at the same time? They are both stimulants. What can happen?
    I was prescribed Ritalin, then went to Adderall, and now I am back on Ritalin. So I figure, mix the two and get the benefits of both.

2. I think so. I used to take Ritalin now I take Adderal. I think I mixed them. I would talk to your doctor first before anybody says yes. People are killers out there! KILLERS I TELL U! KILLERS!!!

3. I understand where your coming from because I am trying Metadate 20mg a stimulant as well. Even if they are equivialnt medicaitons cannot be mixied even if it is to treat the same thing. Its like mixing alchihol with medication. I dont mean to sound so strait forward and dont mean to be rude. Just trying to tell you how bad it is to mix medications. Mixing medications can and most likely will lead to death. And even for a suicidal person death is never an option. This website helped me alot and I think it may help you. I am posting the main website, and not just the link because this website is the best website I have ever came across. Your doctor will probably reccoment and or prescribe a different medication or dosage all togeather. good luck

www.kidshealth.com

4. I take 20mg xr Adderall in the am. Around 5 or 6 pm I take 20mg ir Ritalin to keep me going for a couple hours before I go to bed. I am still adjusting my meds for what works best for me. I would talk to your doctor about taking them both at once.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Drug interaction websites would say that there are no adverse interactions when adderall and ritalin are taken within the same day. However, there are issues whether taking both medicines cancel out each other or whether they act synergistic or additively. In the end, it is better to ask a medical professional rather than taking a risk.