Thread: After taking ibuprofen, when can I take Midol?

1. Default After taking ibuprofen, when can I take Midol

I had bad menstural cramps this morning and I took ibuprofen at around 7am. It's now 11 am and I'm going to be leaving the house soon. What time can I take Midol (teen formula, if it makes a difference)?

2. look at the back of the midol bottle. read the ingredients. if it contains ibuprofen, or motrin, then wait until you could take your next dose of the ibuprofen. If it doesn't have the ibuprofen in it then you are good to take it whenever.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    There are different kinds of Midol for pain. There is Midol IB which is ibuprofen too and Midol PMS for period-related pain. Midol PMS is a combo of Acetaminophen/Pamabrom/Pyrilamine. If you chose to take the Midol IB, you have to treat it as if you take the same Ibuprofen pill you initially took, wait until your supposed next dose. If it's Midol PMS, then it is safe to take it but you might want to stop taking the ibuprofen.

4. Thanks everyone for all your advices. I think I should take the Midol PMS.

5. Midol Teen Formula contains Acetaminophen 500mg (Pain reliever) and Pamabrom 25mg (Diuretic). It dont contain ibuprofen, so its safe to take midol teen formula after a few minutes you take ibuprofen.

But if you are taking Midol Cramps & Body Aches, dont take it after you take ibuprofen because Midol Cramps & Body Ache already contains ibuprofen.