Thread: Can taking a whole bottle of ibuprofen kill someone? If not what happens to your body?

1. Default Can taking a whole bottle of ibuprofen kill someone If not what happens to your body

I have a young girl in my youth group who almost took a whole bottle of ibuprofen but someone walked in. I have heard that it won't kill you but only give you permanent health damage. I am thinking if I can tell her specifically what might happen to her body that that might be a barrier to her trying that again.

2. it won't be immediately fatal,but it will destroy the liver and possibly cause cirrhosis. it would eventually kill the person

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    No one really dies from ibuprofen overdose per se, rather death cases occur from complications from the the adverse effects of the overdose. How long since you took the tablets? Better check for these symptoms for the first 24 hours and better have yourself checked in a hospital.

ADVERSE EFFECTS (Ibuprofen overdose)
    nausea, dyspepsia, gastrointestinal ulceration/bleeding
    diarrhea, epistaxis, headache, dizziness, unexplained rash
    hypertension
    photosensitivity
    increased risk for heart disease especially myocardial infarction
    risk for irritable bowel disease

4. Thank you all for sharing these vital informations. I will tell my friend how dangerous it is to her health if she try to do it again.