Thread: what happens when u mix antibiotics with other antibiotics? i.e. keflex and amoxicillin

1. Default what happens when u mix antibiotics with other antibiotics? i.e. keflex and amoxicillin

I have strep throat and started taking keflex because i had a full dose and dont have medical insurance. My boyfriend went to the doctor and they prescribed him amoxicillin. I overlapped them for a day and then stopped taking the keflex. Have I made this worse? Which one should I finish out? Swelling of lymphnodes and fever is gone but patches are spreading in the mouth.
    havent had diarrhea. but Im wondering why the patches have spread. And which antibiotic should i finish? keflex or amoxicillin? I have both. I was just is so much pain i started taking the keflex right away instead of waiting for the new prescription.

2. Major diarrhea. Perhaps a yeast infection. You should finish the whole perscription, or the germs come back stronger.