Thread: does penicillin clean drugs out of your system?

Jillian M is offline Junior Member

Default does penicillin clean drugs out of your system

i have not smoked in almost 2 years and i smoked weed last week. i didnt smoke alot but im getting piss tested in 2 1/2 weeks. what can i do to get clean in time?

Tiss is offline Junior Member

No. Penicillin won't have any affect on your drug test. The best you can do is not smoke any more weed in the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Dr. Haseeb RIPSian is offline Junior Member

all the NSAID's which are weak acids can solve ur problem weak acid will increase the secretion of nicotine or other narcotics (bases) from the body, otherwise if u have alot of time so u can also help urself by drinking plenty of water

kath is offline Junior Member

Why in the world would you smoke if you are about to have a drug test in 2.5 weeks. That was a very stupid choice and I think that you deserve to fail your drug test.

Rocksteady17 is offline Senior Member
    Rocksteady17 will become famous soon enoughRocksteady17 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian M View Post
    i have not smoked in almost 2 years and i smoked weed last week. i didnt smoke alot but im getting piss tested in 2 1/2 weeks. what can i do to get clean in time?
    Well, if it's for a job you're applying, cancel and wait a month.
    On the other hand, if you might lose the one you have, consider it a lesson learned.

You might squeak by because drug tests allow for substances with trace limits that are not considered into the equation. (It's to tiny amount to be significant).
    There's lots on the web about drug testing and weed. Have you googled it?

armesis is offline Senior Member
    armesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enougharmesis will become famous soon enough

@Jillian M quick answer as others have mentioned....No. The THC is stored in your fat cells. So it depends on the individual and the amount ingested and the rate your body removes it. I suggest exercise and drink plenty of fluids to increase you metabolism. Also pee several times before the test, but do not drink too much water to over dilute the sample as you may have to re-do it, or worse they take it to a GC/MS.

Rocksteady17 is offline Senior Member
    Rocksteady17 will become famous soon enoughRocksteady17 will become famous soon enough

Jillian,

Another idea:

Act shocked if it picks up on your test.
    Tell them it was a contact high. That you were only
    watching your friends get high and fanning the smoke
    out the window. ~

islode is offline Honorable Member
    islode has a spectacular aura aboutislode has a spectacular aura aboutislode has a spectacular aura aboutislode has a spectacular aura aboutislode has a spectacular aura about

see this was a thread worth reviving. an interesting question, some interesting answers. i never would have thought of penicillin but now that its been mentioned it does not seem that crazy but i dont think it will help. but it was a good idea i hope the person tried goldenseal. this was funny and sad, because you know it probably not going to work.

QVC1212 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling
    QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

@armesis You are completely correct about the nature of thc, tetrahydrocannibinanol. It is indeed stored in your fat cells. Therefore, the patients with lower body fat ratios will not store it for as long a time as those who carry a lot of fat with them. Increasing your metabolic rate through rigorous exercise and copious amounts of water and diet mountain dew (as an example---but one could also do an ECA stack, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin along with lots of water and achieve the same thing) will improve your chances of passing the test, but it will not guarantee a positive outcome. In fact, even if you are not a regular smoker, there is nothing at this point that will guarantee a positive outcome. There are anecdotal reports of high doses of niacin helping to burn fat cells and increasing metabolism of thc such that thc stores are vastly reduced in a short amount of time. What people do not realize is that niacin is also a drug that is prescribed, even if it can be purchased over the counter, to help reduce cholesterol, and at high doses it can reach levels of toxicity. Therefore, high dosing of niacin carries with it a risk of damage to the organs which are the metabolizers (liver) and filters(kidneys) of drugs and their metabolites. High dose niacin also has the unpleasant side effect of flushing and the sensation of red, burning and even itching skin which only time and metabolism can reduce.

If there is any way to postpone the test, I would highly advise doing so. Otherwise, the dilution method (drinking copious amounts of water---up to a gallon of water in the 24 hour period prior to the test) has a 71% success rate to pass regular standard immunoassays, otherwise known as urine dipstick tests. But the dilution method carries with it the risk of hyponetremia---pissing out all of your electrolytes. Without sodium and potassium your sinus rhythm will not maintain normality, and several female marathoners have died by drinking too much water on a long run. And if your sample is sent for gas chromotography/mass spectrometry, they will be able to detect the exact levels up to close to 98% accuracy. So you have some decisions to make over the next couple of weeks. For aerobic caloric burning, you can't beat running. As with any exercise program, any new vigorous exercise program for an otherwise sedentary individual should be prefaced by a clean bill of health from your primary care physician.