Thread: can Furosemide get you high

1. Default can Furosemide get you high

i just want to make sure wat my doctor prescribes me wont get me high i dont wanna look like a junkie also i hate the feeling of being high so can Furosemide get you high also if anyone knows a list of pills that do get you high please post it so i can stay away from them

2. stay away from

-xanax
    oxycontin
    hydrocodone
    oxycodone
    percocet
    lorezepam
    any pill wilth pam in the end will egt u high so keep away from those
    --and wat do u mean look like a junkie
    , i kno ppl that do get high and they look complety normal u couldnt tell

3. Quote Originally Posted by M+A=LOVE View Post
    stay away from

-xanax
    oxycontin
    hydrocodone
    oxycodone
    percocet
    lorezepam

Thanks you for the post.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 09-01-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: removed links in signature

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Furosemide has a lot of side effects but none of it resembles "getting high."

jamesbooker1975 is on a distinguished road

lol, no way .

6. Definitely not.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

I was just scrolling through and noticed this question. It never ceases to amaze me . . . how interesting questions can be that are posted to the forum. But this raises another question. What is "high"? What does it mean to be "high"? Dictionary.com defines high as "a euphoric state induced by alcohol or drugs" as well as "a period of sustained excitement or exhilaration". But is "high" just euphoria? Euphoria is defined by dictionary.com as "happiness". But is "high" just "happiness"? Surely those who have experienced what it means to be "high" on drugs would not categorize their experience as something as mundane as just "happiness". Would they not describe it as "out of body" or as an "altered mood state," or would they choose to describe the symptoms such as "warm fuzzy feeling" or "unbearable lightness of being"? And if it were lightness of being would that include a mild form of dizziness? And if it were a mild form of dizziness, then that is remarkably similar to vertigo. And vertigo is one of the chief side effects of furosemide as defined on rxlist.com. I submit to you that if furosemide as a side effect can induce a feeling of vertigo, then one could argue that vertigo is a symptom of being "high", and that furosemide could indeed cause one to feel high!

Do I have entirely too much time on my hands? Well, yes, it goes without saying. But such is my argument. That furosemide can cause vertigo, and that vertigo is one of the physical symptoms of being high, so logically it could cause one to feel "high," if one were to define "high" purely in terms of physical symptoms.

momentum is offline Banned Reason: BANNED FOR HAVING TWO ACCOUNTS AND SHILLING- MOMENTUM AND RPHENDER25 - BOTH ARE SAME USERS. USERNAMES BELONG TO THELEAPINGLEAF
    momentum will become famous soon enoughmomentum will become famous soon enoughmomentum will become famous soon enough

Clonidine(sp) is pretty crazy. Have to be real careful with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate_princess View Post
    can Furosemide get you high
    Furosemide will make you pee a lot, that's about it.

naughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond reputenaughtysmurf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by M+A=LOVE View Post
    stay away from

-xanax
    oxycontin
    hydrocodone
    oxycodone
    percocet
    lorezepam
    funny how you wanna stay away from them yet i wanna be as close to them as possible!HA! it's not that funny actually but i'm sure i'm not alone with this demon.

and yes there are sooo many functioning addicts out there you would'nt believe!