Thread: Can Tamiflu cause hair loss

1. Default Can Tamiflu cause hair loss

im taking tamiflu and i dont know whether its a coincidence but my hair has been coming out in clumps...iv never had this problem before so dont know if it is related please help

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Hair loss in not a side effect of Tamiflu. The drug can have dermatological side effects but not this one. Hair loss could have been caused by a lot of factors including stress & vitamin deficiency.

3. Default Stephanie and your question of about hair loss

Hi! my little neice had the swine flu and took this med for it and is now loosing all of her hair and the doctor is saying she has Alopecia! Not sure if it is related but what a coincendence...

4. I just got off tamiflu 75 mg I think it was . I took all 10 pills and i had no problems with hair loss. I dont think its the med . There are a ton of reasons. I have a recieding hair line kinda so if it had that effect im sure it would have had some effect on me. Go to the doctor asap if its coming out in clumps like you say it could be somthing serious or it could be somthing little as vitamin deficiancy or stress like tinmuning said. Sorry for my spelling its late and Im a mess anyways

5. Tamiflu can be used to treat the symptoms of flu in people who are showing the typical symptoms of flu and the flu virus is known to be going around in the local community. Tamiflu works if it is taken within 2 days of the start of any symptoms. It reduces the severity of symptoms and shortens the length of time you feel unwell.Tamiflu can also be used to prevent someone from becoming infected with flu if they have been in contact with someone who has flu, and flu is known to be going around in the local community.

6. Tamiflu cannot cause hair loss. Most probably lack of vitamins make your your organism weak after the ilness, this process cause hair loss. As Far as I know Tamiflu side effects may include rush but not hair loss.
    Last edited by szo; 05-03-2010 at 11:09 AM. Reason: removed ad link

7. Tamiflu is a good product for hair loss I have used of this before my hair is so shourt and also I had hair fall problems but when of I use this product I am better feeling my hair much stronge and silky and long I'll have you advice of this product that you also use this and enjoy the life........Thanks.........!