Thread: How long does it take for a tamiflu capsule affect the body after consumed

1. Default How long does it take for a tamiflu capsule affect the body after consumed

I take the tamiflu pill and is the 3rd day one in morning and one at night. I took the last pill for the day at 8.30pm sharp then 2 hours later i cough out some fluid i think i accidentally spit out the tamiflu cause my mouth was to much of flu fluid in my mouth.

I just wondering will my body be able to absorb all the tamiflu and will it cause the flu to be back. I did take it in the morning.

Thanks

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    At least 75% of an oral dose reaches the systemic circulation as oseltamivir carboxylate--the active ingredient of Tamiflu. So literally, your body won't absorb all the Tamiflu.

There's no specific data on how long it really takes for Tamiflu to work.