Thread: Is it ok to take Inderal (Propranolol) with Zoloft (Sertraline)? What are the...

1. Default Is it ok to take Inderal (Propranolol) with Zoloft (Sertraline) What are the...

...possible effects? I take 50 mg of Zoloft every day for major depression. I occasionally take 40 mg of Propranolol for anxiety (approx. once a week). I often feel more depressed, confused, dizzy, and basically, in a daze when I take these together.

There are no known adverse reactions that arise from taking these 2 medications yet. But if you are feeling worse than before you were taking them, then it might be that your body doesn't accept the medicine quite well and you might be better off with a different brand or medicine that will give you relief for your depression and anxiety. Consult your doctor about this so he can make the necessary adjustments on dosage or medication.