NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 703 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen Quaaludes lately?

movietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura aboutmovietango has a spectacular aura about

Default Anyone seen Quaaludes lately?

I know in South Africa they still have Mandrax (which is a methaqualone and antihistamine combo). But within the past 10 or so years has methaqualone been actually prescribed anywhere in the world legally?

Just really interested that this compound got such a bad reputation. It is good for sleep.

However I have heard of a legal research chemical derivative of methaqualone. Never seen it for sale, though.

Ahhh, Quaaludes. Those were the days
    Like Good Apollo liked this post

rustyRORER714 will become famous soon enoughrustyRORER714 will become famous soon enough

Default methequalone

I was prescribed 90 a month of the Rorer 714,s.I really liked the effect.Also the Lemon,s weren't too bad.But it is my understanding that they don't make qualludes in the USA any more and it's been that way for 10 or 15 yrs.I would like to know if methequalone is still manufactured by anyone.Or a research chemical with the desired effect.
    thanx
    rusty

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

does any one where U can order Mandrex?? i think it is still manufactured??
    Last edited by rustyRORER714; 01-23-2012 at 05:45 PM.
    Like screwtape liked this post

You’re right that they’re not legal at all in the United States anymore. I believe they moved it to a schedule I drug – so you can’t even get a prescription for it anymore.

It must be legal to prescribe in some areas of the world – which parts I’m not exactly sure. Really funny you should mention South Africa though; at least a few years ago they were extremely popular – mostly by people who seemed to be abusing them. I do remember people were able to get them legitimately, and I guess they were popular to prescribe there.

If it’s the same way it was a few years ago, some company must be manufacturing them, even if they’re only used in a very limited amount of countries.

I’ve never used this personally, but have heard that the effects are similar to a barbiturate. Not sure why they moved it all the way up to schedule I in the U.S. when it used to be very popular to prescribe.

4. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think this is legally manufactured anywhere in the world any more, pretty sure the mandrax they like to smoke in SA is all 'illegitimate' but it would be interesting to get an opportunity to see how it measures up.
    Helpful screwtape Rated helpful

Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Switzerland was the last country to produce actual Methaqualone and that ceased in '07. Ludes are officially deceased. Mandrax ain't the real deal and it's on life support at the moment anyway. Quaaludes are not coming back nor are Placidyls. Pardon me, I'm starting to tear up.

6. They have been producing analogs of ludes in the research chemical world. So far, the results have not been good for the money.
    Like SlowRoll, Blockhead, screwtape liked this post

NotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of light

You guys and gals are bringing me back to high school and you are correct that they have been off the market for a long time.
    -
    Here is a slightly OT story of that era.
    So my brother used to babysit for this dentist. This was let's just say decades ago without being specific. Anyway my brother calls me to say that in the medicine cabinet there is a sealed giant pharmacy bottle of Rorer 714s. Of course I told him the right thing to do was open it and bring me some. He did and was never asked to babysit again. Oh this was the same dentist that also had MJ in his freezer. Just imagine what happened to that....
    Helpful Good Apollo, Blockhead Rated helpful
    Like screwtape, royce liked this post
    All of my posts are fictitious and fantasy. Isn't the internet a blast?

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

From what I understand - Quaaluudes are VERY illegall to posses in S. Africa - over there, they're made in bath tub labs, and even a single pill will net you a heavy prison sentence - It's still a popular recreational drug choice for the poor though. Trust me - I've looked LONG and HARD - I would LOVE to try a Qualuude - even just ONE TIME! Unfortantely, that looks to be a dream that's going to be EXTREMELY difficult to acheive!
    Helpful SlowRoll, screwtape Rated helpful
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Ludes!!! I have no helpful info whatsoever, but thank you for reminding me of long ago, lol. Fiorecet is readily available and has something like a VERRRRY watered down QL effect, main ingredient is Butabital which is verrry mildly related... not so great for rec use, but only thing i have ever found to deal with horrible migraine problem...

Oh and my family is all from SA- hows it?

jojohappyfeet will become famous soon enoughjojohappyfeet will become famous soon enoughjojohappyfeet will become famous soon enough

I contacted top10medsonline(located in SA) about this topic.
    he reiterated the comments above.
    its street drug and he wouldnt consider selling it.

fyi i never asked him to.

however,
    he did offer me some codeine under the brand name hydrocodone.(inside joke)
    Last edited by jojohappyfeet; 03-10-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: i mispelled "over"
    Like Jellyfish, Keith K Stone, Blockhead liked this post

Haha....seriously?

I thought that vendor has rave reviews...is that what it is.., codeine?

Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

Default hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by jojohappyfeet View Post
    I contacted top10medsonline(located in SA) about this topic.
    he reiterated the comments above.
    its street drug and he wouldnt consider selling it.

fyi i never asked him to.

however,
    he did offer me some codeine under the brand name hydrocodone.(inside joke)
    So I just read the page you are talking about, would you be so kind as to PM me if this is what i think it is (or is not) Or post here if that is forum ok...

Thanks!

NotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of lightNotMyRealName is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
    Haha....seriously?

I thought that vendor has rave reviews...is that what it is.., codeine?
    Read the disclaimer on that "hydro like" med and then there is the test results. It is just codeine with a few extra chemicals to spice things up a little. Seriously - no thank you.
    Helpful Blockhead, screwtape Rated helpful
    Like Good Apollo, Jellyfish liked this post
    All of my posts are fictitious and fantasy. Isn't the internet a blast?

Thank you, for giggles (hopefully) I am gonna nab the sample pack, will report what happens lol. Am curious, did do some reading on the internets and lotsa swimmies out there seem to think it is a 50 - 75% strength equivalency, but higher than standard codeines... see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    I would LOVE to try a Qualuude - even just ONE TIME! Unfortantely, that looks to be a dream that's going to be EXTREMELY difficult to acheive!
    Age has its benefits. Trust me, it's an experience you'd never forget although you wouldn't remember it...unless somebody has a camera and when you wake up and look at the pics, you'll be shocked.

I'd wake up with other people's underwear on and 2 different socks and no shoes and ... well...if you have inhibitions, they would disappear.

I love how quaaludes always resurface in discussions.

Default order placed...

and confirmation received... haven't heard of this place before now, hope they are awesome.

Kittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud ofKittsoan1989 has much to be proud of

@billyboy1965 - That's about how my mother describes it (she's an ex-hippie - well not really an ex...) - But anyways, I would still KILL to try one - Just one time - I've only even had a chance to buy them once, and I did, and they were FAKE! 100 percent bunk - but that was like 5 years ago!
    Every moment is an experience ~ Jake Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by nopizza View Post
    Thank you, for giggles (hopefully) I am gonna nab the sample pack, will report what happens lol. Am curious, did do some reading on the internets and lotsa swimmies out there seem to think it is a 50 - 75% strength equivalency, but higher than standard codeines... see what happens!
    I just don't understand why anyone would purchase an obviously shady product marketed as one thing when it's really another ~ and ~ seeing as this formula has been made public ~ what's to stop the vendor to mix it up with something else and make it "new and improved?"

It's like ordering Chinese food. Is it really chicken? Or the cat that walked by? And when they're outed that it was the cat, which has happened, would you go back for more?

19. When it comes to ludes, I can only speak from experience. Never take them with alcohol and then go for a bicycle ride.
    Like grateful4wsp, screwtape, rmskl liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kittsoan1989 View Post
    @billyboy1965 - That's about how my mother describes it (she's an ex-hippie - well not really an ex...) - But anyways, I would still KILL to try one - Just one time - I've only even had a chance to buy them once, and I did, and they were FAKE! 100 percent bunk - but that was like 5 years ago!
    Even at my old fart age, if I were throwing a dinner party for 8 and somebody just happened to have 8 ludes, I'd diss the dinner and we'd do the ludes. And I don't abuse pharmaceuticals (now but I used to). And what a party it would be.

Plus, when I did manage to wake up with my clothes on, they were usually inside-out.

I posted this before but for the newbies, back around 1991 a friend of a good friend died. When they opened his safe deposit box, there were about 50 quaaludes in there. They lasted about 2 days and regardless of expiration dates, they worked! You can't imagine what a party that was.
    Last edited by billyboy; 03-10-2012 at 04:01 PM. Reason: I forgot that I used to.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast