Thread: How does Butalbital make you feel?

supermomof4boys is offline Junior Member

Default How does Butalbital make you feel

How does the caffeine and sedative in it react together when you take it? Does it make you feel really tired or really hyper?

Real_woman65 is offline Junior Member

It definitely gets me a bit hyper. However, this is the only med I can take for my tension and migraine headaches so I have learned to deal with this side effect.

SwayGirl is offline Honorable Member
    SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

Butalbital is in a group of drugs called barbiturates. It relaxes muscle contractions involved in a tension headache.
    Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant. It relaxes muscle contractions in blood vessels to improve blood flow.
    The combination of acetaminophen, Butalbital, and caffeine is used to treat tension headaches that are caused by muscle contractions.
    It can become habit forming as well.
    People react differently on it, so Its hard to say exactly how you 'de feel.
    [~SWAY~[
    _

mofro is offline Senior Member
    mofro will become famous soon enoughmofro will become famous soon enoughmofro will become famous soon enough

When i take butalbital for my headaches, i don't experience any hyper tension