Thread: New old painkiller

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

Default New old painkiller

This is something everyone has heard of but very few know anything about it. One of the gifts of the magi, myrrh. Before opium came along myrrh was about all they had, along with alcohol and a few other herbs. Myrrh is not only a pain killer but also good for your health. It is an antiseptic, anti-viral, helps with coughs, helps with anxiety and sleep.

I bought some off ebay, its really cheap. I used about .6 gm in my vaporizer along with my usual dose of mj to help with sleep. The effects were very noticable over and above the other. It has a strongly calming effect and an interesting feel. Not sure if I got to sleep any quicker but it was pleasant. It is said to be stimulating while at the same time calming.

It can be eaten, smoked, or vaporized. I think smoking it is the worst way but can be done. Or crush some up and put it in cookie dough and bake a cookie. Or in yogurt, or toss and wash. It is a resin and looks kind of dark

I also have frankincense which I have not tried yet, its even cheaper and is a white yellowish resin. Either of these have many medicinal uses, from a skin cream to mouth wash. If you get some get the solid because the oil is very expensive and does not have quite the same effects.
    Helpful jaders, Allycat, UFC123, pia Rated helpful
    Like lilrudegirl, 2005cbr liked this post

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    New old painkiller
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Hello God.....it's Me Jaby Besus!

@Gullible

Are you implying the Baby Jesus was a Pot Head?

Animated mary joseph donkey baby jesus hg clr1 - New old painkiller
    Self Appointed Forum Moderator ==> Click HERE to REPORT Suspected TROLLING!

Kind of creepy gif H20
    Like H20shed65, 2005cbr, UFC123 liked this post
    "isn't all great art kind of a mirror?" - Homer Simpson

H20shed65 has a reputation beyond reputeH20shed65 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrudegirl View Post
    Kind of creepy gif H20
    LIES! You love it!
    Like lilrudegirl liked this post

Gullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond reputeGullible has a reputation beyond repute

h20, he may have used that plant. Back in those days they were not hysterical about "drugs" and were more practical. I merely posted this to give my limited experience and to let others know about it. I would not say it can take the place of oxy's for those with severe pain, but it does help according to all sources. I've heard they can cut back the amount of regular opiates they were taking if they use myrrh.

I will report on my frankincense trial later, perhaps end of the week. It too has some pain relieving properties. The nice thing about these compounds is they are dirt cheap, a dose might set you back 5 to 20 cents for a strong effect. Start small if you try it, don't assume because its cheap and well known that it won't do anything. You can always take more.
    Helpful H20shed65, jaders, Allycat, smo1959 Rated helpful
    Like UFC123 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible View Post
    h20, he may have used that plant. Back in those days they were not hysterical about "drugs" and were more practical. I merely posted this to give my limited experience and to let others know about it. I would not say it can take the place of oxy's for those with severe pain, but it does help according to all sources. I've heard they can cut back the amount of regular opiates they were taking if they use myrrh.

I will report on my frankincense trial later, perhaps end of the week. It too has some pain relieving properties. The nice thing about these compounds is they are dirt cheap, a dose might set you back 5 to 20 cents for a strong effect. Start small if you try it, don't assume because its cheap and well known that it won't do anything. You can always take more.
    Don't panic! All the really dangerous drugs ( alcohol & tobacco ) are perfectly legal. Clearly they're not harming anyone. ( I ALMOST FELL OFF MY COUCH LAUGHING WHILE WRITING THIS! )

Kindly excuse me. The Hospital called. There's going to be people flooding into the E.R. at 5mph , totally stoned, who will possibly die from Hypoglycemia if they get the munchies and the Vending Machines are out of Funyuns!!!!

Duty Calls!
    Like jaders, lilrudegirl liked this post

Actually mj is a decent painkiller too. There are many good things for pain I have discovered. I will share them all in time. Some are not even drugs.
    Like H20shed65 liked this post

jaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to alljaders is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by lilrudegirl View Post
    Kind of creepy gif H20
    Haha! Yeah what's with the blue eye color on Mary and Jesus? Gotta keep that old white is right stereotype going, I guess...
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Like lilrudegirl liked this post
    The cause of all suffering is attachment...

Quote Originally Posted by jaders View Post
    Haha! Yeah what's with the blue eye color on Mary and Jesus? Gotta keep that old white is right stereotype going, I guess...

I saw it on Fox News! I had no idea Joseph, Mary & Baby Jesus were WHITE ! I mean SANTA? Sure. Easter Bunny & Tooth Fairy? Absolutimento! NOW.......Rumor has it that the Great Pumpkin was either Donald Trump or a Terrible Highway Accident circa 1975 when a Tanker carrying 100,000 Gallons of Coppertone QT Sun " Oranging" Lotion tragically spilled near the Factory where Willie Wonka kept the Oompa Loompas.

Pffft......These Urban Myths!
    Helpful lilrudegirl Rated helpful
    Like jaders liked this post

Oh, shed, always there when I need a laugh. The great coppertone disaster of '75.
    Helpful H20shed65 Rated helpful
    Like jaders liked this post
    "isn't all great art kind of a mirror?" - Homer Simpson

beezabulb will become famous soon enough

I like the buzz I get from Catholic church and a good wedding.

tommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to beholdtommygun is a splendid one to behold

I always wondered what myrrh was,never googled it,thanks @Gullible.I just hope it doesn't have the same bunging up effect like some pks do.
    Time Flies...But Aeroplanes Crash.

I used myrrh just that one time so far. I plan to use it only once a week to keep the experience fresh. I did not notice any pain when I took it. Its relaxing but does not really knock you out for sleep. Someone with anxiety might like it a bunch or for pain of course. I prefer to call it discomfort. I did like the effect, more of a recreational user than med user at this point. Hey, whats wrong with feeling good?

I did try the frankencense, didn't make me sleep so not so great for that. Try these things for pain or anxiety and see how they do for you. No script need, until a politician finds out about it, lol. No need to go down to mg/wu, just order it. Dirt cheap and effective. The myrrh I was more impressed with but first time use might not tell the story. I vaped it, try baking with it or toss and wash. The flavor is not one to be savored The smell of the resin itself I thought was ok.

15. Thanks for the info. I'll probably give it a shot. I'm a sucker for "legal highs" (not that any of them get me high compared to an opiate or benzo obviously). I do enjoy kratom, but it also gives me kind of a dirty feeling. Not to mention it's overpriced unless I buy the powder, but that is hard to stomach. Tried phenibut, didn't get much out of it. Tastes disgusting (I guess they all do). Kava doesn't do anything. Surprised I've never heard of myrrh. Appreciated!

I have ordered another herb that is supposed to be good for a few things called Akuamma Seed Powder. Its used for pain relief and other things. Here is what I found about it

Picralima Nitida is a seed used in African herbal medicine primarily as a pain reliever. Known as akuamma, the seed contains the alkaloids, akuammine and pericine as well as a number of related minor alkaloids. Aside from analgesia, picralima nitida seeds are also used as an anti-inflammatory, a skeletal muscle relaxant and an anti-diarrheal. Akuammine is an indole alkaloid that is structurally related to yohimbine and mitragynine. Akuammine is soluble in ethanol. Traditionally akuamma seeds were powdered and taken orally. But given the extremely bitter nature of the seeds, it is not surprising that pharmaceutical makers in Africa isolated the active compounds to produce capsules sold under the name Picap. The seeds are said to contain about 3.5%-4.8% akuammine.

It is said to relax and aid with sleep. I do have lots of aches and pains but nothing major (usually) so I'm thinking of taking it once a week to help with sleep and to see the effects for myself. I will report back after having tried it. You can get it in powder form or the whole seeds. I plan to cap it since its so bitter. All good stuff is bitter it seems.

17. New old painkiller