Thread: is Lyrica medication a narcotic

1. Default is Lyrica medication a narcotic

I am on pain medication Lorcet Plus for multiple work relatd injuries and surgeries,and the orthopedic put me on Lyrica, and said to take one everynight, I do not want to be on multiple narcotics this is why I am asking, and I should have just asked the pharmacy, I was just wondering

2. https://www.pfizerpro.com/product_info/lyrica_pi_description.jsp

no, it was originally designed for use in the treatment of seizure disorders, and then found to be highly effective in the treatment of some kinds of pain like that found in fibromyalgia and diabetic neuropathy. It is not addictive or habit forming. It has some side effects like narcotic in that it can cause sleepiness, and should never be stopped suddenly as that can produce seizure activity.

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    Lyrica (generic name: pregabalin) is an anticonvulsant similar to gabapentin. It is not a narcotic nor contain narcotic agents.

4. But, it CAN get you high like a narcotic. Personally, I prefer Lyrica and Gabapentin to an opiate any day of the week.