Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: edandmore FEEDBACKS

1. @kelli123
    I think it's subtle. From my experience (!) if you take it and then don't really do anything then the drug appears negligible. However, if you take it and then turn your attention to a specific task the effects are quite noticeable, i.e. increased focus, obsessive concern with detail.

Turning to EDandmore, I tried the Spier modafinil from them. I didn't really notice much effect with it, but thinking back, I was probably expecting too much from it. I might give it another go

2. Quote Originally Posted by kelli123 View Post
    Here's my experience with Sun Modalert from edandmore: (Lots of stuff you wrote)
    Great write-up. I've experienced many (if not all) the things you've described while taking Modalert (mostly I've used Sun brand from this seller, but I've also tried a different generic, and noticed no difference in effects).

Especially interesting to me were your reports of headache. I just now realized that I do infrequently get "weird" headaches from Modafinil. I say weird because they are not particularly painful (it's kind of a dull, "tight" pain, just as you describe) and I don't get them any other time other than when I've taken modafinil. I do also get migraines, and though my "modalert headaches" are nowhere near as severe or debilitating as a migraine, I do get them on the same side of my head, and they are nearly as difficult to get rid of. Do you experience migraines as well?

I recently posted an "experience log" which is very similar to yours in a different thread (HERE). I won't quote it here, as it's fairly long, but it might be somewhat useful/interesting to you or anyone else wondering about the Sun brand (or just Modafinil in general).

But anyway, very informative post.
    Helpful bambino Rated helpful

3. I only experience migraines once or twice a year, and I have not experienced one while on Modalert. The headaches I get from Modalert are more nuisance than painful, as I mentioned, it's more of a tightness feeling, and can be attributed to either blood pressure increases or simply something like mental strain since modafinil has neurological effects. They also seem dose dependent and also duration dependent. On 100mg, I did not experience one. On 200mg, I experienced them at the start but they decreased in intensity and stopped recurring over the week. On 400mg, which I tested today, the headache occurred again, still nothing severe but noticeable.

I replied in your other thread by the way.
    Last edited by kelli123; 12-07-2011 at 03:20 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kelli123 View Post
    A question though, for anyone who has ordered from edandmore, how did you pay for it? They mention that a Vanilla Visa should work, but I don't believe that because on vanillavisa.com it specifically says it doesn't work online.

So, does anyone know of a prepaid/gift Visa card that works with this pharmacy? Preferably one that doesn't require registration with name, address, etc
    I tried to pay $99.95 with a $100 vanilla visa yesterday. I got an email saying the transaction failed. I read that the vanilla visa may take 24 hours to be "activated" after purchase so I am trying to pay again and will post the result.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 9 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    Great write-up. I've experienced many (if not all) the things you've described while taking Modalert (mostly I've used Sun brand from this seller, but I've also tried a different generic, and noticed no difference in effects).

Especially interesting to me were your reports of headache. I just now realized that I do infrequently get "weird" headaches from Modafinil. I say weird because they are not particularly painful (it's kind of a dull, "tight" pain, just as you describe) and I don't get them any other time other than when I've taken modafinil. I do also get migraines, and though my "modalert headaches" are nowhere near as severe or debilitating as a migraine, I do get them on the same side of my head, and they are nearly as difficult to get rid of. Do you experience migraines as well?

But anyway, very informative post.
    I have been taking Modafinil for years and totally agree on the headaches. Infrequent, mild, unique....i think they may be due to the small increase in blood pressure that has been asociated with modafinil.
    Last edited by sjk5243; 12-08-2011 at 01:00 AM.

gotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura about

Default edandmore is a ok- received in 9 days (thanksgiving)

Quote Originally Posted by sjk5243 View Post
    I tried to pay $99.95 with a $100 vanilla visa yesterday. I got an email saying the transaction failed. I read that the vanilla visa may take 24 hours to be "activated" after purchase so I am trying to pay again and will post the result.
    ordered from em several times w/my visa. Keep you updated on shipment and I ordered 11/21 it arrived in 9 days- I was shocked. Thanksgiving week even. I've never had an issue w/them. ( don't wanna jynx it!) Good luck, keep us posted!
    Idle hands are the devil's playground!

6. Well, my second Vanilla Visa attempt failed also. Kind of sucks since the website reccomends Vanilla Visa but it appears the can't be used for purchases ********. Don't have a regular Visa so not sure what I'm gonna do.

gotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura aboutgotpitbull has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by sjk5243 View Post
    Well, my second Vanilla Visa attempt failed also. Kind of sucks since the website reccomends Vanilla Visa but it appears the can't be used for purchases ********. Don't have a regular Visa so not sure what I'm gonna do.
    Call me ignorant, but I got no clue what a vanilla visa is! Can't you use your debit/credit card? I do. It's a secure checkout process, and I've never had problems. What about getting a pre-paid visa? I'm just trying to help. Best to order today though. That or Sunday. The process goes much quicker when the weekend's eliminated. Good luck.

8. A "Vanilla Visa" is a prepaid Visa card. Edandmore doesn't accept other credit cards, only Visa, so if you don't have one or don't want to use your personal card because of identity theft, etc issues, most people use prepaid cards.

The problem is, the Vanilla Visa does not work online for international merchants! But Edandmore says it does in their FAQ, which is misleading, since on the Vanilla Visa site, it says:

"*This card may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The card may not be used outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia."

well, I've been lucky 3 times using my card. Maybe use it, then watch your acct. online? I hear you on the ID theft, but sounds like you're in a pickle! best of luck

10. Default edandmore

Didn't have any problems. Sent in the time that they said it was and no probs with payment either

11. Ordered Spier brand Modafinil for the first time from Ed and More as well as some Tramadol. The order took exactly 21 days to arrive. I was worried that I was not going to get the package at all. Was glad that the package had tracking. Called customer service and they were extremely helpful.

As far as the Spier brand. It definitely works but it is subtle. It gives the wakefulness that I was looking for but it does not give a bang any type of high like you might get from an amphetamine. Interestingly...it also enhanced the effectiveness of other medicatons that I took after the modafinil was in my system for about an hour. Am very happy with the results with both the company and the medications. Will have to remember to place my orders way before I run out though.

12. i ordered modafinil from them the spier brand and didnt do much but on the other hand the sun modalert is the best!!!!!

13. Default Spierx monafidil

I ordered from edandmore. Monafidil, spierx brand. Arrived in ten days, in blister packs. But no such pharmaceutical company seems to exist outside a link from the edandmore website. This by itself very suspicious. Also, pills themselves were fat chalky and unmarked, while disintegrating into powder with minimal handling. Again, very suspicious. I threw mine out without trying any, as I became convinced I was scammed.

sk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enough

Another EDM feedback. Sun Modalert showed up crazy fast, 9 days from order to arrival. Still maintain the Spier isn't worth the trouble, especially with minimal difference in price versus Sun, but terribly impressed with reliability of shipping as usual.
    Helpful gotpitbull Rated helpful

15. Default Edandmore

I ordered monafidil from edandmore. I received the package but concluded the product from spierx was fake. There is no such company, except as a link from or to edandmore website. Also, pills were large chalky and unmarked. What bothered me most was the fact that spierx was set up seemingly to legitimize edandmore, and that it has no other verifiable existence. I threw pills out. (sorry if this is a repost; can't tell if first post made it)
    Like jholden40 liked this post

Question sun vs. spier?

Quote Originally Posted by sk00t View Post
    Another EDM feedback. Sun Modalert showed up crazy fast, 9 days from order to arrival. Still maintain the Spier isn't worth the trouble, especially with minimal difference in price versus Sun, but terribly impressed with reliability of shipping as usual.
    so, do you feel the sun modafinil is better than the spier brand? I get samples- rarely- of provigil or nuvigil from my neuro. Then, I've forked $ for the spier "provigil" ( yea right), and know right away it's not even close. What about the Sun Mod? effective? Fast ship for me too- 9 days.
    Like jholden40, taralumia liked this post

17. @gotpitbull
    Recently I'VE gone with the Sun Modalert (not from EDandmore, but P4U/unitedpharmacies). Always happy with the product. Didn't notice much difference between it and the Cephalon Provigil.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Meriweth View Post
    I ordered monafidil from edandmore. I received the package but concluded the product from spierx was fake. There is no such company, except as a link from or to edandmore website. Also, pills were large chalky and unmarked. What bothered me most was the fact that spierx was set up seemingly to legitimize edandmore, and that it has no other verifiable existence. I threw pills out. (sorry if this is a repost; can't tell if first post made it)
    @Meriweth
    The Spier product *does* contain modafinil - there's a link somewhere to ecstasydata.org: they tested the product and it was positive. Unfortunately, however, they don't test for the quantity
    Last edited by jholden40; 12-13-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Helpful gotpitbull, taralumia Rated helpful

taralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by jholden40 View Post
    The Spier product *does* contain modafinil - there's a link somewhere to ecstasydata.org: they tested the product and it was positive. Unfortunately, however, they don't test for the quantity
    Exactly. I think the reason people can't agree about whether or not the Spier product is real, is because the "bathtub" stuff they send is simply inconsistent. It's real enough, but the company has not bothered to standardize whatever method they use to add excipients, i.e. sometimes the product is 80% active ingredient, and sometimes it's 80% filler.
    Helpful gotpitbull Rated helpful
    Like jholden40 liked this post
    Let whatever you do today BE ENOUGH.

sk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enoughsk00t will become famous soon enough

Okay, so either way, and hopefully one useful thing people get from this thread -- don't dick around with the Spier. Waste of your time and money.

Outside of that, EDM is sound as a pound. Everything else they have on hand appears to be legit. They really ought to drop the Spier outright. Somebody ought to mail them a link to this thread.
    Like gotpitbull liked this post

taralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant futuretaralumia has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by sk00t View Post
    ....Somebody ought to mail them a link to this thread.
    ----Done----
    Let whatever you do today BE ENOUGH.

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast