NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 727 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Tramadol to Florida

  1. Default Tramadol to Florida

    Hello does anyone know of a pharmacy that still ships to Florida? I was using scriptscod/ and then myscriptscod

    Both are down and I'm not finding anyone else that will ship to Florida.
    Thanks for reading my post.
    Helpful deedle Rated helpful


  2. #2
    @bandyt0808 Some companies have state restrictions. Maybe because those companies where shipping to florida and not following to the state restriction they might have closed for those reasons. I would think that ordering from over seas would do the trick but your gonna have to pay a lot more then usual. For example

    medstore-online has it
    euromedsrx also has it but both medstore and euro are pretty much the same company

    I tried to go over the sites that are on the main page for reviews but I was not able to find any other one that held tramadol their. If someone else has any input that would helpful.

    Take in note though, that Florida is restricted to receive these type of meds delivered. So don't be surprised if at any point the product is seized by customs. You can order with no problem but at your own risk.

  3. I think the way they got past the whole shipping to Florida deal was they were shipping FROM Florida. I remember placing a couple of orders with scriptscod for Tramadol and the Pharmacy they shipped from was from Florida. But it is weird they just up and vanished...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    289
    zippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nice

    Florida changed their schedule on certain meds. Soma, Tramadol, etc. So while these companies existed in Florida (and many still do) they will not ship in state or to any state with a similar meds schedule. I used to use medsvianet, ultramadol or some other one I don't remember for Soma every once in a while but last order that I was able to receive was in 1/10. I did get an order in when I was travelling in January so ....permanent residence address in not a problem, its the "ship to" address thats the problem. Your only choice is to travel or use an IOP. I have yet to find one that has Watson Soma.

  5. #5
    lisa22 is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through PMs
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    TVland
    Posts
    323
    lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

    I think scriptscod.com new address is myscriptsrx.com, that was the last I heard. You could try goodcentsrx.com or webmedsnow.com?

  6. #6
    webmedsnow does not ship to florida it is a HSN site but they are a tad expensive not much though from what I pay for my meds.

    The soma they have on their page takes them to another cartadmin site also expensive. I get mine for 10 bucks less on the trams I get them $8 less as well.

    Good cents is also a bit expensive. I mean if you live in a no ship to state I guess it is alright though. They say they have trams at $95 for 180, but they ship COD and their COD charge is of $12.95 that is for 2nd day delivery, but if you want over night you have to pay an additional $12.00. Just thought I would share the costs so that you know what you are looking into. If you live in a ship to state for health solutions network their are other HSN sites that sell a lot cheaper their meds.

    I don't get how these sites all come from the same place yet have higher prices then others.
    Last edited by kmontayne; 05-24-2011 at 09:59 AM.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bandyt0808 View Post
    Hello does anyone know of a pharmacy that still ships to Florida? I was using scriptscod/ and then myscriptscod

    Both are down and I'm not finding anyone else that will ship to Florida.
    Thanks for reading my post.
    goodcentsrx.com
    Helpful zippy2323 Rated helpful

  8. #8
    Yes sireee. I feel ya there. I was a faithful script cod consumer as well. Did you get cell phone bombed by the Pakis/Indian cell phone calls after your first two orders too. It was a while back. allot of folks on DB complained as did i. IScripts COD was great Loved them. I had the exact same problem. Love the COD. Price could be better but it is worth the reliability. My bank gives me free Money Orders. You could try goodcentsrx.com. I got the email from them notifying they were changing their company name. Same service but they increased the price for the COD service. I cannot complain one bit, however I am always looking for a cheaper Tramadol source

    PEACE EVERYONE!!
    Lumbar & Thoracic spine Degenerative Joint disease sucks. I'm Crumbling

  9. ProcessRX ships Tramadol to Florida. I have ordered from the twice now and I am very happy with the product. Also, overnight delivery arrives b efore 10:00 am if you are in a bind.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    289
    zippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nice

    I contacted goodcents to see if they shipped to Fla. No answer. I'm not sure about processrx. It seems like I have tried to find out from them all. I appreciate it when they just list their "no ship states" right in the FAQ's. Seems like it would save everyone time.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northfork, New Mexico
    Posts
    1,683
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond reputeBlockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    Blockhead has a reputation beyond repute
    i[quote=kmontayne;48812]@bandyt0808 Some companies have state restrictions. Maybe because those companies where shipping to florida and not following to the state restriction they might have closed for those reasons. I would think that ordering from over seas would do the trick but your gonna have to pay a lot more then usual. For example

    medstore-online has it
    euromedsrx also has it but both medstore and euro are pretty much the same company

    I tried to go over the sites that are on the main page for reviews but I was not able to find any other one that held tramadol their. If someone else has any input that would helpful.

    Take in note though, that Florida is restricted to receive these type of meds delivered. So don't be surprised if at any point the product is seized by customs. You can order with no problem but at your own risk.[/quote

    *This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 9 minutes after the last post:*

    i
    Quote Originally Posted by kmontayne View Post
    @bandyt0808 Some companies have state restrictions. Maybe because those companies where shipping to florida and not following to the state restriction they might have closed for those reasons. I would think that ordering from over seas would do the trick but your gonna have to pay a lot more then usual. For example

    medstore-online has it
    euromedsrx also has it but both medstore and euro are pretty much the same company

    I tried to go over the sites that are on the main page for reviews but I was not able to find any other one that held tramadol their. If someone else has any input that would helpful.

    Take in note though, that Florida is restricted to receive these type of meds delivered. So don't be surprised if at any point the product is seized by customs. You can order with no problem but at your own risk.
    @Bandy0808, I guess I'm glad that I don't live in Florida,(no offense). Are they that restrictive with Benzodiazepines as well? (just curious).
    Last edited by Blockhead; 06-09-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: removed duplicate quote

  12. nonformulary.com ships to florida but accept COD option for payment only they ship using fedex next day COD, and for under $100 you can buy 100-120count 50mg tramadol. very reliable never had any problems but never understood why this US-OP flies under the radar with little mention or reviews.

    must say its the best USOP for tramadol I ever have come across
    Helpful warpony, zippy2323, Cranberry Rated helpful

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin2 View Post
    goodcentsrx.com
    I can vouch for goodcents. I did not order Tramadol, though. Biggin was a big help when I asked about shipping to Florida.
    Thanks again Biggin!
    Helpful zippy2323 Rated helpful

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    289
    zippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nice

    goodcentsrx...... never returned my inquiry about delivery to Florida. Perhaps I should give them a second look. Although I am not looking at Tramadol. I will also take a look at nonformulary.com.

    Thanks Guys !

  15. Does anyone know of a site that still ships
    fioricet or soma to Tenn? Was a faithful
    customer of JumpRX who no longer ships here.
    Any ideas appreciated. From what I have read
    ProcessRX sounds like an idea, any other
    suggestions appreciated.
    Like Clgo liked this post

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    289
    zippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nicezippy2323 is just really nice

    I gave goodcents a shot. Appears that they ONLY do COD. Which is OK. I did not look for Tramadol but I'm sure they carry it. I got a confirmation but no other communication. We'll see......

    Oh and process was ...EXPENSIVE.....Man O ' Man....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by zippy2323 View Post
    Florida changed their schedule on certain meds. Soma, Tramadol, etc. So while these companies existed in Florida (and many still do) they will not ship in state or to any state with a similar meds schedule. I used to use medsvianet, ultramadol or some other one I don't remember for Soma every once in a while but last order that I was able to receive was in 1/10. I did get an order in when I was travelling in January so ....permanent residence address in not a problem, its the "ship to" address thats the problem. Your only choice is to travel or use an IOP. I have yet to find one that has Watson Soma.
    Almost nonsensical how florida acts like they really care about its citizens ordering some personal tramadol or soma, meanwhile the streets are absolutely flooded with roxi 30's by the millions. And they're fighting tooth and nail to keep the legislation that way.
    Like KimmyKat liked this post

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    SE, USA
    Posts
    851
    Peaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond reputePeaches has a reputation beyond repute

    Quote Originally Posted by danderson View Post
    Almost nonsensical how florida acts like they really care about its citizens ordering some personal tramadol or soma, meanwhile the streets are absolutely flooded with roxi 30's by the millions. And they're fighting tooth and nail to keep the legislation that way.
    Florida don't care about their citizens, at least I have not found that to be true, but that is jmo.

    Street Roxy's? I'm sure they are out there, but am clueless where to find them


    As far as getting Trams & Soma shipped to Fl., I have the opposite problem, I get phone calls at least 4 times a week asking me if I want my prescription refilled. I got them once to try, didn't care for them at all, but they were legit & came in a prescription bottle with my name on it from a pharmacy in NJ.
    I believe I paid $169 for 90 pills, 37.5/325mg Tramadol APAP (generic Ultracet), they are bright orange with the imprint KALI 083, which I did check the Pill ID & found listed.

    As far as the price, I couldn't say if this is expensive or not, I really haven't looked at other sites for price comparison since I have no interest in getting them again, but they always seem more than willing to give out good deals.

    I had a conversation with one of the guys that call me, & I believe he said he was located in Tennessee, but my memory is vague. He does have other meds in stock, but not Schedule 2 meds.

    I don't know if he has a website, I never asked, my sister used to order diet pills from this pharmacy, & she gave them my phone # so I could see if they had anything I would be interested in, & that is how I ended up ordering the Trams., I was hoping they would be strong enough for me, but they weren't.

    Also, I paid with my CC, & the shipping was included in the price for 2nd day.

    I am not giving this info to promote this place, just saying that I don't have a problem getting this shipped to Florida.
    The one thing I can say for sure is that I know my phone# was sold because I get calls all the time from different people who all have my phone# & address, they may all work for the same place, I really don't know, but the phone calls can get annoying if you are not interested in the meds they have to offer.
    Last edited by Peaches; 06-13-2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: question about rules- answered!
    Like KKS liked this post
    Sweet Pea

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Florida don't care about their citizens, at least I have not found that to be true, but that is jmo.

    Street Roxy's? I'm sure they are out there, but am clueless where to find them


    As far as getting Trams & Soma shipped to Fl., I have the opposite problem, I get phone calls at least 4 times a week asking me if I want my prescription refilled. I got them once to try, didn't care for them at all, but they were legit & came in a prescription bottle with my name on it from a pharmacy in NJ.
    I believe I paid $169 for 90 pills, 37.5/325mg Tramadol APAP (generic Ultracet), they are bright orange with the imprint KALI 083, which I did check the Pill ID & found listed.

    As far as the price, I couldn't say if this is expensive or not, I really haven't looked at other sites for price comparison since I have no interest in getting them again, but they always seem more than willing to give out good deals.

    I had a conversation with one of the guys that call me, & I believe he said he was located in Tennessee, but my memory is vague. He does have other meds in stock, but not Schedule 2 meds.

    I don't know if he has a website, I never asked, my sister used to order diet pills from this pharmacy, & she gave them my phone # so I could see if they had anything I would be interested in, & that is how I ended up ordering the Trams., I was hoping they would be strong enough for me, but they weren't.

    Also, I paid with my CC, & the shipping was included in the price for 2nd day.

    I am not giving this info to promote this place, just saying that I don't have a problem getting this shipped to Florida.
    The one thing I can say for sure is that I know my phone# was sold because I get calls all the time from different people who all have my phone# & address, they may all work for the same place, I really don't know, but the phone calls can get annoying if you are not interested in the meds they have to offer.
    Peaches, I would not know where to even start to find Roxi's, either.
    I used to get calls from some company but never ordered from them.
    Are you allowed to post the website and/or phone number to the people that call you and you order from (if they have what you need). If you are, please post it. Maybe they have what I am looking for.
    Thanks!

    *This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

    Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    Does anyone know of a site that still ships
    fioricet or soma to Tenn? Was a faithful
    customer of JumpRX who no longer ships here.
    Any ideas appreciated. From what I have read
    ProcessRX sounds like an idea, any other
    suggestions appreciated.
    roy: Try goodcentsrx
    Someone recommended the site to me and they came through. Depending on what you're looking for, I don't think they ship Tramadol/Ultracet to Florida but will ship some other meds. Hope this helps.
    --ladyghost
    Last edited by ladyghost; 06-12-2011 at 04:21 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    southeast -- hot
    Posts
    45
    yma will become famous soon enough

    check airmailchemist...


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Can someone help me figure out where to order Tramadol from that it can be shipped to FLorida?
    By SarcasmToThe3rd in forum How to spot fake pills; also discuss detecting purity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 09:20 PM
  2. How Many Ultram/Tramadol To Get High
    By MyBabyGirlJuly2 in forum Fighting pain, and all about pain-killing drugs (analgesics)
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. Tramadol to O-desmethyltramadol?
    By QVC1212 in forum Archive for unanswered posts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:01 AM
  4. do any sites ship legit tramadol to florida?
    By tytyboogie in forum Archive for unanswered posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 02:54 PM
  5. Tramadol to Hydrocodone conversion.?
    By Liam E in forum Fighting pain, and all about pain-killing drugs (analgesics)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 01:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.