NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 619 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Day Tramadol

Quote Originally Posted by emv View Post
    I have had probs with EVERY OP I tried..first the tram shortage..so now 90 pillstops. 2nd, due to storm, holiday, life in general they are ALL behind. I have tried to order from 3 differnt places, one has a label, not shipped, one is stuck "pending at the pharmacy" if they dont ship today, there is NO hope and big trouble for NYE ..I am not a pill popper, I actually really have a medical need.
    @emv
    Wow! Your the first person on these boards that I feel like slapping. Congrats!

Many of US have "real medical needs", regardless of the amount.

Next time instead of insulting many of us on these boards, do yourself a favor and use your
    Brain.....k?

Amazing..../facepalm
    All will be well..........

@emv - I am a pill popper - now what? Like @Saintwalker said, use your head, read the threads, and count on ignorance of your requests and questions from me. I truly hope your NYE is fun nonetheless. I am looking forward to an online chutes-and-ladders tournament on NYE. I dominated last year's Candyland championships.
    Like ShoeLover liked this post
    Be well! PaulH

3. @emv everyone on here has their needs whether it be medical or not. It is not a good thing to start with a name calling post . Most of the members here are a fountain of information and advice and have been very helpful. I personally know when you are struggling you begin to lash out at others but this is not the place to do it. I hope you find what you aware looking for.

ShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the roughShoeLover is a jewel in the rough

What ever became of your order? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesmomof5 View Post
    I just had something similar happen not more then an hour ago!! I had a very similar convo except when it came time to billing, I told them I only do COD and figured it would end there...it didn't! So now I shall see if anything comes of this phone call....they said 2-3 business days. No overnight shipping, so lets see what happens...

WOW...well I see some of you are SO much better than me..you want to slap me? you wonder whats wrong with this world. MY statement meaning I am NOT a pill popper wasnt intended to OFFEND at all, I am sorry It came across the way..Read SOME threads, some ARE , some are NOT...I couldnt care less what you do. I was simply trying to warn people of all the issues I had with 3 different vendors. It was supposed to be helpful, not hurtful. PEACE
    Helpful yorkies Rated helpful

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! Your the first person on these boards that I feel like slapping. Congrats!

Many of US have "real medical needs", regardless of the amount.

Next time instead of insulting many of us on these boards, do yourself a favor and use your
    Brain.....k?

Amazing..../facepalm[/QUOTE]

Empy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura aboutEmpy has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by emv View Post
    WOW...well I see some of you are SO much better than me..you want to slap me? you wonder whats wrong with this world. MY statement meaning I am NOT a pill popper wasnt intended to OFFEND at all, I am sorry It came across the way..Read SOME threads, some ARE , some are NOT...I couldnt care less what you do. I was simply trying to warn people of all the issues I had with 3 different vendors. It was supposed to be helpful, not hurtful. PEACE
    I think the post you were looking for was "I am sorry if you felt I was calling you and other users 'pill poppers', but I was not, I was just highlighting that I have a medical need that will make me quite miserable without my medication." That's much better, right?

Your post was hurtful and seemed to insinuate that you were somehow more important or more needful than anyone else, despite not knowing the rest of our stories, and your emphasis on NOT being a pill-popper implied that the rest of us must be. So, you know, maybe my suggestion is the more diplomatic response?
    Last edited by Empy; 01-03-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Helpful Saintwalker, crazyredhead Rated helpful
    Like Blessedxtwo69, snowy liked this post

8. lol.. does it really matter we all need our meds..my state treats tram like your asking for morphine....hince the docs are not that giving. All the fiorcet prescribed by doc here..I had has now caused ulcers hince I cannot take it anymore for my mirgraines nor ibuprofen or naproxen..I pop pills for pain not for fun..or the high. look the older we get your lucky if your popping just one of 2. I am only 38 and have 3 daily meds I have to have to live..Personally the pill poppers that are doing it recreational is the problem hince we are all gathered here in this forum for support from our fellow suffers..

anyone ever heard that you cannnot read TONE in email or online..Perfect example....I am not dwelling.

BringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enoughBringoBrango will become famous soon enough

EMV comes out swinging !

troll-face.png
    There was money in that bananakin stand.

11. So....just placed an order with what used to be HSN and now goes by Align Med. I'll be out tomorrow and my next script from
    Doc isn't til the 27th. He's really strict about being early. I gues good reason since I've been taking more than he prescribes lately to get same effect so Aligne doesn't do next day delivery. I am going to be out the end of the day/ early tmrw if I can make them stretch. Anyone know of a decent overnight delivery site? Thanks!

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpond View Post
    . Anyone know of a decent overnight delivery site? Thanks!
    Please use the search engine. I believe (could be wrong) that if you use the search function and read the threads you'll find a source. There are literally dozens of threads you can glean information from. Most members aren't going to give you a straight up source for reasons I'm sure you read about in the rules and various stickys in the General Forum section, but if you find a vendor, search the thread and don't see shipping times mentioned, certainly ask and people will respond (in that vendors thread). Best of luck to you as I wouldn't want to be without either.
    Last edited by Cash; 01-21-2013 at 12:38 PM.
    Like frogpond liked this post
    Back to the beginning......

13. I used NDT when I first started ordering online. They were fine. But then a few years ago they stopped shipping to my state. I called and they said they would ship but I had to send them a MO first then it will be 3-4 days after they receive the money. No thank you..very much. Went to Ez..all was good...then Dec 11, 2012. So here we are..... Can't we all just get along :-) lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123