NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 609 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Day Tramadol

1. Default Next Day Tramadol

Has anyone else had problems with them this week? I ordered from them two days ago and it has been stalled at Shipment Ready. I tried to call but the number is useless, no way to leave a message. No response from emails to mox as well.

Anybody know of a place similar place to them that does Saturday delivery COD I think I'm going to cancel the order if I don't see any movement before 7pm CST.

Cheers

nwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of light

Default 425-406-4302 "Next Day Tramadol"

Hey everyone, I just got an odd call...

I was awoken a few minutes ago by a call from 425-406-4302 - a number I do not know. After searching and seeing it is a cell phone from Seattle, WA - I decided to give it a call. I do not know anyone in Seattle other than Health Solutions Network.
    Why would they call me from a cell phone...?

Well, I called back - and I say "Yes, someone just called me from this number?"

After a few seconds and a bunch of background noise - he replied "Ah yes, what is your name?"

I replied, "Who is this and why are you calling me?"

- "What is your name?"

"My name is Xxxxxx Xxxxxx..."

- "Ah, ok, you take Tramadol? This is a call about your medication Mr. Xxxxxx"

"Who are you calling for? Who are you and what company do you represent?"

- "This is (James?) - you take Tramadol, no?"

"Who are you and what company do you represent?"

Background noise, I hear him repeat my name to someone - and a woman with an Indian accent gets on the phone...

- "Hello, Xxxxxx - Could I call you back at my desk?"

"Suuuure...."

RING RING 20 seconds later

"Hello..?"

- "Hi, Xxxxx ok - so your shipping address is _____ at _____ in _____, correct?"

"Who are you guys representing?"

- "This is NEXTDAYTRAMADOL.COM - you take tramadol, yeah? Ok, here we send you your order to your shipping address!"

"No, I placed an order with NDT over a month ago - I am not interested."

- "Ok, so we can go ahead and send this out then?"

"No, I would like to cancel that order if it is still pending."

- "Oh, ok what is the reason for cancelling?"

"I do not need it, nor do I have the money."

- "Oh, but we have major big discount right now!"

"I don't care, I am not interested."

- "Ok, so we send it out tonight? What was your billing information?"

"No, cancel it. I do not want it, you're calling me from a cell phone - a month after my order was placed. No. No."

- "But we have big discount! Today only!"

"I don't care."

- "Ok, so when should I call you back?"

"Don't. I will call you."

CLICK

Quite interesting to say the least - my take on it is... something happened with NDT - where nobody was getting any orders and they mysteriously switched to USPS from FedEx when their site still stated they only ship FedEx...

My guess is they forgot to pay their corporate account bill with FedEx...?

Anyway, I tried cancelling this order that was AT LEAST a month.. gotta be like 2 months ago...

It wouldn't let me, so I let it be...

I don't think these people represent NDT or any other pharmacy - then again they might - but I am not taking the chances.

Oooh - I should mention - I ordered COD - they wanted billing info though...

Keep your eyes, ears, and mind open ladies and gents...

EDIT: - Order placed 6/21 --- cancelled 6/23 by Cust. Svc....
    - Used them once before in early May successfully..
    ODD INDEED
    Last edited by nwoh; 07-19-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Info added

Pretty strange indeed. So NDT is no longer reliable? I was thinking of placing an order with all the good reviews. I think I may go with easymedscripts as they are cheaper anyway.

nwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of lightnwoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    Pretty strange indeed. So NDT is no longer reliable? I was thinking of placing an order with all the good reviews. I think I may go with easymedscripts as they are cheaper anyway.
    If you are looking for price and a good company - try ProcessRX - they require a few more hoops to jump through (Faxing\Emailing Driver's License to them)

Or if you are looking for less hassle and still one of the cheapest... try hsnpharmacy.com

Oh - and as far as NDT goes - No idea if they are still good or not - they didn't respond or mail my stuff out a month ago, though...
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

Nevermind...I see EMS is part of HSN also.

Quote Originally Posted by subhuman View Post
    Nevermind...I see EMS is part of HSN also.
    If you're looking for someone NOT a part of HSN - try friendlyclinic.com (cartadmin) or ProcessRX (ProcessRX). Another one is "motto network"... Shadetreepharmacy, etc

BTW - ProcessRX has been the cheapest, most professional, FASTEST place I have ever used. HSN is next, and then a tie between motto network and cartadmin.

I only order tramadol.

Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nwoh View Post
    If you are looking for price and a good company - try ProcessRX - they require a few more hoops to jump through (Faxing\Emailing Driver's License to them)

Or if you are looking for less hassle and still one of the cheapest... try hsnpharmacy.com

Oh - and as far as NDT goes - No idea if they are still good or not - they didn't respond or mail my stuff out a month ago, though...
    Wow, those are some great ops', where did you find them?
    Helpful derpderp Rated helpful
    Like nwoh, Troubadour, northstar77 liked this post
    RUN, RABBIT, RUN!

ProcessRX told me they would have my order reviewed after I sent my DL ( it was like 8pm - and they are still open, a big plus) - and at 8:12am the next day my stuff was all ready to be shipped...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    Wow, those are some great ops', where did you find them?
    Actually, I found most of the ones before I knew about DB or here.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Keith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond reputeKeith K Stone has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nwoh View Post
    ProcessRX told me they would have my order reviewed after I sent my DL ( it was like 8pm - and they are still open, a big plus) - and at 8:12am the next day my stuff was all ready to be shipped...

Actually, I found most of the ones before I knew about DB or here.
    I may just try their catnip!221554e261f5439b6a - Next Day Tramadol OOPs wrong thread, damn lorazepam
    Last edited by Keith K Stone; 07-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    Helpful derpderp Rated helpful
    RUN, RABBIT, RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith K Stone View Post
    I may just try their catnip!221554e261f5439b6a - Next Day Tramadol
    hahahha... oh u.
    Like Keith K Stone, Troubadour liked this post

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

I have ordered from them in the Past and I also got a Phone Call on my cell a couple of times ( They are the only ones that have my #)!

Personally I think that they were bought out by Health Solutions Network! They seem to be buying up a Lot of NROP's! I was Not So nice on the Phone! Next time they call it will be the You called a Murder Scene Did that once to a Telemarketer and had the Guy scared $hitless to the point that he gave me his Name, Address and Phone #
    If you don't know how this goes here it is!

‪Funny prank call‬‏ - YouTube
    Last edited by Stevo1; 07-19-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo1 View Post
    I have ordered from them in the Past and I also got a Phone Call on my cell a couple of times ( They are the only ones that have my #)!

Personally I think that they were bought out by Health Solutions Network! They seem to be buying up a Lot of NROP's! I was Not So nice on the Phone! Next time they call it will be the You called a Murder Scene Did that once to a Telemarketer and had the Guy scared $hitless to the point that he gave me his Name, Address and Phone #
    If you don't know how this goes here it is!

‪Funny prank call‬‏ - YouTube
    So I am not the only one to notice that...

HSN has silently closed their affiliate program, and seemingly trying to monopolize this niche. I really don't know if that is good or bad...

polly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to behold

@Stevo1 ...wasn't that one of Bob and Tom's pranks? Damn that is some funny stuff!
    Like Troubadour, nwoh liked this post

Stevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant futureStevo1 has a brilliant future

@nwoh I don't think it is Good! The Prices seem to be going UP! Looks to me like they are making a Run for The Money before they all get closed down! JMHO I have nothing to back this up! Just a Feeling I have! I Hope I am Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by polly_prozac View Post
    @Stevo1 ...wasn't that one of Bob and Tom's pranks? Damn that is some funny stuff!
    I do Believe you are Correct! It Works Great!
    Like polly_prozac, teresita liked this post
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo1 View Post
    I don't think it is Good! The Prices seem to be going UP! Looks to me like they are making a Run for The Money before they all get closed down! JMHO I have nothing to back this up! Just a Feeling I have! I Hope I am Wrong!

I do Believe you are Correct! It Works Great!
    I hope you are wrong too, but I am also hoping that with their monetary gain can come maybe some lobbying, hmmm? That's how the rest of the 'big dogs' do it and stay legal...

amp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enough

That is very odd.. I have always been skeptical of OP contacting me. I never order from someone that has contacted me about meds. I find them, not the other way around... You are more likely to get scammed that way..
    Helpful teresita Rated helpful
    Like nwoh, Keith K Stone liked this post

I get phone calls on our house phone from a 360 area code but never pickup but they leave a voice mail that they are USmeds and my refill for xanax is due and to call back at such and such number. I have never used anyplace called USmeds and have not ordered xanax since 2006 so I just disregard. The accent was so thick that I cant always make out what they are saying but I get these calls about once a week
    Be kind, everyone is fighting their own battles

i used a few different companys over the years for tramadol adn about a year ago....every day i would recieve 10-20 calls trying to get me to buy from them...drives me crazy it just now stopped a few months ago. but i would get 100's of calls every month even on sundays and late at night...i would get so pissed

Kat0711 has a spectacular aura aboutKat0711 has a spectacular aura aboutKat0711 has a spectacular aura aboutKat0711 has a spectacular aura aboutKat0711 has a spectacular aura aboutKat0711 has a spectacular aura about

I am having problems with NDT as well.. I have placed previous orders with them and have received them though not the "Next Day" for sure... I placed another order with them 3 days ago and my status states "Pend. Shipment" for 3 days so I sent a message wanting to know when my order will ship and received a reply stating due to "technical Difficulties" my order has been delayed... and "should" go out by the end of this week... we shall see.... I only order COD as I am not going to throw my money away ... Just not that brave I guess.. I too have strange phone numbers show up on my cell and never answer and they dont leave a message..Hope they dont go away they are the only online pharmacy I have ever used.... good luck to you guys as well!!

Kat

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

I also noticed they changed from fedex to ups... whats up with that...????
    Last edited by Kat0711; 07-20-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat0711 View Post
    I am having problems with NDT as well.. I have placed previous orders with them and have received them though not the "Next Day" for sure... I placed another order with them 3 days ago and my status states "Pend. Shipment" for 3 days so I sent a message wanting to know when my order will ship and received a reply stating due to "technical Difficulties" my order has been delayed... and "should" go out by the end of this week... we shall see.... I only order COD as I am not going to throw my money away ... Just not that brave I guess.. I too have strange phone numbers show up on my cell and never answer and they dont leave a message..Hope they dont go away they are the only online pharmacy I have ever used.... good luck to you guys as well!!

Kat

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 3 minutes after the last post:*

I also noticed they changed from fedex to ups... whats up with that...????
    I am telling you - they are VERY CLOSE to going under if they haven't already.

Switch pharmacies.
    Now!

I usually don't tell people what to do - but of course this is 'for your own good'!

Seriously though... Time to look at other places.
    Helpful Keith K Stone Rated helpful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast