Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best pharmacy online (Non US)

1. Default Best pharmacy online (Non US)

What would be the best pharmacy to work with as far as sites that are not in the US. I have had good experience with indian pharmacy's but that was a long time ago and I don't recall the names or sites. What are some good and reliable ones?

Ocean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to allOcean View is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dizdiz View Post
    What would be the best pharmacy to work with as far as sites that are not in the US.
    That depends on a lot of different factors. Like what your looking for, the price
    and quality issue, the amount of time it takes to reach your destination.

The choice of shipping options you get, if any. The need to give them a
    little information about yourself or a lot.

The chances you will get what you pay for, the seizure rate from that IOP.
    the method of payment you want or need to pay. The minimum $ order requirements. Looking for a brand name or a generic name.

The amount of risk involved, the length of time the pharmacy has been doing business.

In other words you need to decide what's important to you. The key is reading as many posts as it takes to be comfortable in giving your money
    to a person thousands of miles away that you don't know.

The forum topics and search function work well for this research. Most of the info is here, you just have to put it together to fit your needs.

3. Indian pharmacies are my favorite. Though our forum rules prohibit us from recommending any specific pharmacy, bing 'most popular indian pharmacy' and then use the search engine here to look up the site for bad reviews.

Hope this helps and cheers!

-Rich
    Helpful Tina1223 Rated helpful
    Like mistressC liked this post
    Never take Ambien and a laxative at the same time. -richrz

4. The recommendation for Indian pharmacies is interesting - I was always worried about those ones. It just seemed more likely to be fake meds to me. The way they came packaged worried me, too. One time I ordered from an Indian pharmacy and my pills came in a blister pack (no box) wrapped in a Indian style blouse! Obviously trying to be discreet - but somehow didn't fill me with confidence?
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful
    Like Kexessa, Allycat, weezy1966 liked this post

I agree @tamula , packaging is a huge consideration, I once received a plain manilla envelope, not even bubble pack on the inside with the name of the med on the

out side of the package, I damn near had a heart attack!! I have NO idea how that one made it through customs.
    Like H20shed65, ChillyCat, weezy1966, Flower liked this post
    Year Of The Cat. Al Stewart.

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Your Sister's Ass, Inc. is Outstanding. Great Customer Service and Packaging. I even get extra's thrown in from time to time. Top-Notch.
    Last edited by Harry Irene; 02-18-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Ant Man Bee

7. Wasn't even gonna log on, just doing some lurking today....but you just cracked me up Irene. Well done.
    Like Harry Irene, ChillyCat liked this post

Hi, I am new here. I am from Europe and have tried a lot of non US IOP's in my search for Zolpidem.
    As already mentioned, it depends on a lot of factors to choose a supplier:

Accepting a CC (amex) is my first priority (in case the goods do not arrive).
    Price is an issue too, but I am willing to pay a reasonable price IF I get quality products
    Check out the reviews of the supplier (not all are accurate, but it will give you a pretty good indication)
    And of course you can save a lot of trouble in avoiding faux products. I was about to buy 200 pcs
    of Zolpidem from supplier who has gotten reputable reviews, but further research learned that the
    mentioned manufactorer of the Zolpidem does not even produce this product.
    And of course...read a learn from other guests.

I also recommend that even after you received the goods of your liking that you keep on evaluating
    the reviews. It will not be the first time that a supplier who delivered the first time may be not be able
    to deliver the next time.
    Like ChillyCat, londonboy liked this post

Rocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to allRocktacular is a name known to all

I'd check online for two or three then come back here and search to see if someone posted about them on here
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful
    Like MarcieDarcy liked this post
    **animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends**

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by tamula View Post
    The recommendation for Indian pharmacies is interesting - I was always worried about those ones. It just seemed more likely to be fake meds to me. The way they came packaged worried me, too. One time I ordered from an Indian pharmacy and my pills came in a blister pack (no box) wrapped in a Indian style blouse! Obviously trying to be discreet - but somehow didn't fill me with confidence?
    Something about that country scares the livin' crap outta me. No one's gonna convince
    me, itsa safe place to get stuff you're gonna ingest [as in swallowing]

Not saying there's no legitimate sources, just none i'd gamble my health - or- possibly my life with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Irene View Post
    Your Sister's Ass, Inc. .
    They do COD ???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygirlie View Post
    I'd check online for two or three then come back here and search to see if someone posted about them on here

Absolutely......that's a routine that should be followed for each and every source.
    Like Harry Irene liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    [QUOTE=ChillyCat;399636]Something about that country scares the livin' crap outta me. No one's gonna convince
    me, itsa safe place to get stuff you're gonna ingest [as in swallowing]

Not saying there's no legitimate sources, just none i'd gamble my health - or- possibly my life with.

- - - Updated - - -

They do COD ???

- - - Updated - - -

She's such a brat...She's on the AMEX kick
    Helpful Allycat Rated helpful

12. I just purchased from and Indian IOP. I will post a review once my package arrives and let you know how it goes. I am a little nervous because it has taken so long to get the payment cleared and receive. Unfortunately, I ordered prior to finding this site and have read some unfavorable reviews about them. At the moment my package is sitting in customs in NYC, hope it gets through with out any problems and I have my items in a few days.

backspin is on a distinguished road

I once received a package from India in a pen box wrapped in thick canvas cloth sealed with melted wax! It was beyond comprehension as to why they would send a package this way. I never ordered from that place again!
    Like deeg, tamula liked this post

leppy2006 will become famous soon enoughleppy2006 will become famous soon enough

It's been awhile since I've ordered from an Indian pharmacy but I've always had good luck if I use the right ones.
    Like burch liked this post

Iluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the roughIluvoc is a jewel in the rough

Personally, ordering from india would make me nervous...and i'd never do it, just because of different people posting on getting fake pills, or out of date pills..etc. Click is the only IOP i'm using right now...the rest are all SY, which i'm very happy with.
    Actually, medicine is the best medicine

16. Without a doubt, I love EDandmore for one thing - they're basically the only IOP offering my sleeping pill of choice, Zaleplon. They stopped making them for a period of 6 months and I almost panicked, but now they're back and more affordable than ever.

And with a 10% returning customer bonus, PLUS an extra 10% off with coupon, PLUS free shipping, the prices are right *depending on what medication you are looking for* Other items on the site are a bit overpriced in my opinion. The only inconvenience is mailing a check, but you mail the check in the US and once received (2-3 business days) they almost immediately dispatch your package from Seychelles (which goes through customs incredibly fast). I am not kidding that after 15+ orders, EVERY time it is solidly 2 1/2 weeks from "Press order button" to package my mailbox - not to shabby for an IOP. And to top it all off, they have a 24/7 online chat person who actually knows English and courtesy to answer any question they have.

The quality of what I have ordered has been every bit as good as the original (which I am currently prescribed). Sealed in blister packs, labeled with expiration dates - all is good with EDandmore (and no, I don't work for them - I just love using them so much)

brandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nicebrandon7467 is just really nice

I used to order from India quite frequently from Raj... I'm almost certain he faded out but he used to be a great source

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    If you're looking for non-us ? I think I found the "mother-load" . It looks like a Disney dream
    And yes, the store just passed Federal inspection, with some weird flying colours

far30qt6up - Best pharmacy online (Non US)

far20eh1rp - Best pharmacy online (Non US)

far11zu8se - Best pharmacy online (Non US)
    Last edited by ChillyCat; 05-11-2013 at 12:07 PM.
    Helpful sweeteeze, clc caroline Rated helpful
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

19. Quote Originally Posted by dizdiz View Post
    What would be the best pharmacy to work with as far as sites that are not in the US. I have had good experience with indian pharmacy's but that was a long time ago and I don't recall the names or sites. What are some good and reliable ones?
    I'm a fan of inhouse pharmacy (see the other forum - pharmacies not listed). Just wish they had a few more items, I'm looking for some dapoxtene for ED that is reliable and takes mastercard... (Don't want to get a visa, but with MC I can generate temporary cards)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeetle View Post
    I'm a fan of inhouse pharmacy (see the other forum - pharmacies not listed). Just wish they had a few more items, I'm looking for some dapoxtene for ED that is reliable and takes mastercard... (Don't want to get a visa, but with MC I can generate temporary cards)
    Are you searching for dapoxetine (not "dapoxtene") to treat an erectile dysfunction (ED) condition? If so, you are going to be very disappointed regardless of what pills one of these foreign drug sellers sends you.
    Dapoxetine is a very weak antidepressant that has been found effective at treating problems with premature ejaculation but not anything specific to treating ED.
    Has a physician diagnosed the medical cause of your problem with erections?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast