NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 492 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rxstore.net

swandra will become famous soon enough

Default Rxstore.net

Haven't been around for a while. Some major personnal issues. But have been using rxstore for at least a year. Have never had any problem with phone calls or emails from them or anyone else. Deliveries do not come overnite but close enough. This month placed order online and received confirmation number but not a reply email of any kind and cannot reach them by phone. Wondering if anyone else having same problem and maybe who to switch to. Scanned forums have not seen to much info on them recently. Just don't want to wait longer than necessary since overdue. Thanks.

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
    @swandra , is this a cart admin affiliate?

And, sorry to hear you've had troubles - hope things are getting better for you.
    Last edited by Cash; 01-14-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    Back to the beginning......

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @swandra - that is a cartadmin storefront. They history - not longer doing business. So sorry that the news is bad. Search around here for what you are looking for. The Troy affiliates are still shipping and you can find links to some of their affiliate sites in the various threads. Good luck.
    Helpful Cash Rated helpful
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

Strange since i rec last months order and they sent renewal email for prescription. I emailed complaint last nite and they emailed with complaint number. Thanks for info. How do I know Troy affiliate only dealt with cartadmin.

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Sorry, I didn't see you question since you didn't tag me in the post with an @ - Troy and cartadmin are two entirely different affiliate companies. Cartadmin is gone - some of their affiliates are attempting to carry on by signing up with an affiliate program that is still in business. A group of the former cartadmin affiliates seem to have started their own group or groups - still a bit of a mystery not much is known.

Quote Originally Posted by swandra View Post
    Strange since i rec last months order and they sent renewal email for prescription. I emailed complaint last nite and they emailed with complaint number. Thanks for info. How do I know Troy affiliate only dealt with cartadmin.

Just looked at my credit card and the charge from rx just posted. Called the phone number on credit card charge and was told the package has been sitting at post office. Today is a holiday so tomorrow I will go and see if it is true. Have not had any communication from rx since order placed. Credit card shows charge from HCO and the amount is correct. Lets hope for the best.
    Sorry Paicha don't know tagging. But thanks for answering. How do you know the difference between cartadmin and Troy.

@swandra - It is really a matter of learning to recognize the templates used. One dead give away is the order page - your browser window would say cartadmin as the URL for the order page, cadence or one other (can't remember) for the Troy sites. Likely the affiliate who owned the domain Rxstore.net has switched to a different affiliate program or aligned with a new group of affiliates. Rxstore.net comes up on the internet with a "CLOSED" message. It will be interesting to see what your bottle/packing slip says. As I said, some of this is rather mysterious.

The message on the site is:
    "The company which supplied RxStore.net's customers has suddenly gone out of business.

We regret to inform all our customers that the company which fulfilled orders placed on this site, Evergalde Scripts LLC of Florida, has suddenly gone out of business. For all inquiries please call them directly toll-free on 877-479-2455.

A useful website which referred many of our original visitors is Pharmacy Reviewer - Home. We recommend looking there for an alternative to this site."
    Last edited by Paichka; 01-21-2013 at 07:15 PM.

@swandra - Just out of curiosity, along with a (probably) futile attempt to solve the mystery, was the charge on your CC made by the same biller used for past charges from this source?

Just looked at my credit card and the charge from rx just posted. Called the phone number on credit card charge and was told the package has been sitting at post office. Today is a holiday so tomorrow I will go and see if it is true. Have not had any communication from rx since order placed. Credit card shows charge from HCO and the amount is correct. Lets hope for the best.
    Sorry Paicha don't know tagging. But thanks for answering. How do you know the difference between cartadmin and Troy.

@Paicha- Received order today fromwith rxstore without any communication from them since order placed 1/4. Saw charge on my credit card and called the phone number listed on it. They gave me the tracking number and it came today. I did check and my last three orders were on the cc as IPL/VISHNU, this time on the form in package billing will be under HCO systems, inquiries rxshoppingcart@yahoo. I hope that is not too much info to be posted.

Thank you for the info. I don't think it is too much to be posted. It might help solve this mystery. Some have reported getting reorders that they never ordered and I believe that the biller was HCO systems. This is probably a group of former affiliates who have banded together - don't know for sure, but it makes sense. Thank you again.

@Paicha- Received order today fromwith rxstore without any communication from them since order placed 1/4. Saw charge on my credit card and called the phone number listed on it. They gave me the tracking number and it came today. I did check and my last three orders were on the cc as IPL/VISHNU, this time on the form in package billing will be under HCO systems, inquiries rxshoppingcart@yahoo. I hope that is not too much info to be posted.

11. When you type Website closed in browser, you get the following message:
    Website closed
    The company which supplied RxStore.net's customers has suddenly gone out of business.
    We regret to inform all our customers that the company which fulfilled orders placed on this site, Evergalde Scripts LLC of Florida, has suddenly gone out of business. For all inquiries please call them directly toll-free on 877-479-2455. A useful website which referred many of our original visitors is Pharmacy Reviewer - Home. We recommend looking there for an alternative to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    Thank you for the info. I don't think it is too much to be posted. It might help solve this mystery. Some have reported getting reorders that they never ordered and I believe that the biller was HCO systems. This is probably a group of former affiliates who have banded together - don't know for sure, but it makes sense. Thank you again.

Yes, I saw that when I tried to go there, which is why this particular site is part of the mystery group. Just exactly who are these people? I am doing some research but am not turning up much. If anyone knows, please chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by pa1822 View Post
    When you type Website closed in browser, you get the following message:
    Website closed
    The company which supplied RxStore.net's customers has suddenly gone out of business.
    We regret to inform all our customers that the company which fulfilled orders placed on this site, Evergalde Scripts LLC of Florida, has suddenly gone out of business. For all inquiries please call them directly toll-free on 877-479-2455. A useful website which referred many of our original visitors is Pharmacy Reviewer - Home. We recommend looking there for an alternative to this site.

HCO Systems appears to be a billing company that can be used by online businesses. I can't find out much about them and there is no way to link them back to an OP website. Maybe the affiliate who owned the domain RxStore.net has gone email only. No idea how they are fulfilling orders. I tried doing a "WhoIs" search on the domain, but nothing comes up, yet the domain is not available. Just a mystery.

@Paicha As previously stated ordered from rxstore 1/4. Had no contact with them but order showed up a couple of weeks ago. NCO billing. Today2/7 I received another delivery for the same med from 24shipping.org. Neither package required a signature, had no communication with them and billing is still NCO. There was a different order id number on this invoice. It is all a mystery.
    Helpful Paichka Rated helpful

@swandra, Thank you for the information. It helps more than you can know. Do you plan to continue letting them ship or do you plan to cancel your CC. Just curious - you don't have to answer if you don't want to. This company concerns me.

@Paicha As previously stated ordered from rxstore 1/4. Had no contact with them but order showed up a couple of weeks ago. NCO billing. Today2/7 I received another delivery for the same med from 24shipping.org. Neither package required a signature, had no communication with them and billing is still NCO. There was a different order id number on this invoice. It is all a mystery.

16. I was an RXstore.net customer. Since they've gone out of business, I looked into the various pharmacies on these threads but have not found one that is comparable. I need overnight delivery and I do not want to pay more than $110 for the actual pills. ProcessRX looks good, but takes a week to process the first order. Any suggestions? I know we can not get too specific on these threads, but I have investigated the ones already mentioned, and they don't fit what I need. Thanks!

@nab - as I have mentioned before, I don't order from the domestic OPs but have done a tremendous amount of research on them - kind of project. I have not come across a single one with overnight shipping. Some on the forum have claimed they have. Try going through the Troy Login Problems thread as that thread became a mish mosh of all OPs shipping Tramadol. As for the price, some have found it as low as $99.99 for 90 - I haven't seen lower than that, but someone else may have. Sorry, I know that this message isn't of much help, but you might find something in the thread I mentioned above. Good luck.
    Helpful grammy Rated helpful

18. Thanks! I can always depend on you for information. It is greatly appreciated!
    Like Paichka liked this post

bob cobb is offline Banned Reason: Causing constant flame wars
    bob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura aboutbob cobb has a spectacular aura about

@nab- nonformulary.com has 180 trams for only 99 dolla

20. They don't ship to North Carolina. I checked their site. They do have great prices. Thanks! Any other suggestions?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast