Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 24SHIPPING.ORG send me package I didn't order

nolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura about

Default 24SHIPPING.ORG send me package I didn't order

I just received an Express Mail package from this company. I didn't order this. I didn't even have to sign for it. The package contained 90 Tramadol (AN 627) which is my usual order. The strange thing was the price, $89.95 ($69.95 + $20 overnight shipping). This was the same amount I used to pay at justpills, my old cart admin site I used for five years before they shut down in December! Are they back in business under a new name? Did justpills sell their database? I checked my bank account and the money was taken out yesterday, which means they have my card information. The only place that has my card info is justpills. Very strange!

The actual bottle says RX Services, LLC from Glen Rock, NJ 07452

**I apologize for the typo in the title!!!**
    Helpful ChillyCat, Ms Geddy Lee Rated helpful
    Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @nolachick , this has been going on since late January with former cartadmin customers. They are shipping from a couple of different pharmacies. The billing on your CC statement was probably Vishnu while cartadmin was up and running. People are reporting that the charges are appearing on their CCs as HCO Systems. Someone reported a different billing company a day or so ago. All have a packing slip with the 24shipping reorder site. If you go to that page, there are no choices to make. You type in your name and email address and get a message that says something to the effect of "Our system recognizes you as a valued customer. Your order will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours."

Many people have reported receiving packages from them more than once without using the reorder page. I think this is being done by a former cartadmin insider who had access to the entire customer database as they have names, addresses, CC#s and order history. This is blatant fraud as the company is not the same and the people this is happening to did not order what they received. Most of the people who have reported about this here have canceled the CC used at cartadmin to avoid being shipped packages they didn't order.

Hope this helps explain the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by nolachick View Post
    I just received an Express Mail package from this company. I didn't order this. I didn't even have to sign for it. The package contained 90 Tramadol (AN 627) which is my usual order. The strange thing was the price, $89.95 ($69.95 + $20 overnight shipping). This was the same amount I used to pay at justpills, my old cart admin site I used for five years before they shut down in December! Are they back in business under a new name? Did justpills sell their database? I checked my bank account and the money was taken out yesterday, which means they have my card information. The only place that has my card info is justpills. Very strange!

The actual bottle says RX Services, LLC from Glen Rock, NJ 07452

**I apologize for the typo in the title!!!**
    “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.” ― Dorothy Parker

nolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura aboutnolachick has a spectacular aura about

I am trying to figure out how best to handle this. Do I return it? Do I contact my credit card company and do a charge back? Advice? Opinions?
    Helpful ChillyCat Rated helpful

Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    Paichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond reputePaichka has a reputation beyond repute
    @nolachick , I am pretty sure that the return address is fake, so doubt you can send it back. Even if you did, it is against the law for them to dispense it again (as if that would stop them.) I would do a charge back AND have your CC card reissued so that they can't charge you again. Keep the package for your trouble. Seriously!
    Helpful ChillyCat, EBDude Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by nolachick View Post
    Do I return it?

HELL NO !!!!!!!

You go ahead and eat every single one of them.

And the "affiliate/shipper" will eat a slice of unethical pie.

Proceed with a charge-back immediately
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

armullins will become famous soon enougharmullins will become famous soon enough

@nolachick in my experience the suprise packages and charges do not stop.I strongly suggest you cancel your old cc and get a new one.thats my opinion its your choice. good luck
    Helpful Paichka Rated helpful
    Like nolachick, Ms Geddy Lee liked this post

7. Got a delivery notice from 24shipping in my mailbox yesterday. I'm guessing these are the guys you are referring to. I actually did go on their website, which is really weird btw, and sent in my name and email just to see what would happen. Unless they send me packages non-stop I have no problem doing it this way. I hate having to deal with c.o.d's which seems to be the norm nowadays. I don't like the fact that they have my CC number on file, but I have a CC that I use specifically for online purchases and I watch it like a hawk. In the last five years dealing with cart-admin I've never had a fraudelent charge in which I've never received a product. Actually I've received about a half a dozen spontaneous orders that I was never billed for.
    Like nolachick, ChillyCat liked this post

8. Quote Originally Posted by nolachick View Post
    I am trying to figure out how best to handle this. Do I return it? Do I contact my credit card company and do a charge back? Advice? Opinions?
    Also I looked at my CC account and there is a 888 phone number next to the company. That may or may not work, but might be worth a try. If you don't want to deal with it at all in the future, like others have said, I would just cancel your credit card altogether.
    Like nolachick, ChillyCat liked this post

@nolachick - does the bottle have a pharmacy name and address on it? A phone number? Was the billing company on your CC statement HCO Systems or was it something else? Thank you.

Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond repute
    Start gobbling 'em with a Sh*it-A$$ grin on your face.

@Paicha - This is what my bank statement shows: VISA DEBITOTG 888-633-6856 888-633-6856 NYDate 02/27/13

The bottle says: Rx Services, LLC Glenrock, NJ 07452 888-910-1007
    Last edited by nolachick; 03-01-2013 at 09:22 PM.

Thank you, @nolachick . I am thinking that they might be using a different pharmacy now that NY state as tightened their scheduling. I appreciate the information.
    Like nolachick liked this post

@chestercat - You crack me up!

14. I had a package that I had actually ordered with rxstore.net come late in Jan. after rxstore had closed down. A piece of paper had the 24shipping.org address on it as well as an email address. I canceled the CC that I had on file with rxstore, and so far no more packages have been sent. Problem solved for now.
    Like Paichka, nolachick liked this post

15. Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    Thank you, @nolachick . I am thinking that they might be using a different pharmacy now that NY state as tightened their scheduling. I appreciate the information.
    @Paicha .... this has been happening to me too. But I am happy about it as I can get Fioricet with a credit card. So far I have had 3 unsolicited "purchases" sent exactly at 3 week intervals. And the last one (a few days ago) was from a Queens, NY pharmacy. Since I use a reloadable debit card, I am not concerned about getting ripped off substantially. But if this person or place is sending some people what they need, they should take it and use it - that is if it is not a credit card that they cannot monitor and call the bank for fraud immediately upon some hokey charge.

Right now Fioricet and Tramadol are next to impossible to get by credit card. I finally got an order in with Troy, but they are slow processing it. I'd rather not call HSN as I just don't trust them. They will take a credit card if you call them? Yes, they probably want our SS# - which along with your DOB is enough to steal your identity.

Well, good luck to people!
    Like Cartman liked this post

I have heard that Troy is a bit slow in processing, but not terrible. CCs are new for them, so there could be glitches. I haven't seen anything posted about HSN being untrustworthy - just expensive if I recall correctly. If you are comfortable doing business with this new group. by all means, so do. They scare me because if they are willing to commit fraud, what else might they do? IDK - all I have tried to do is to warn people about the practices of this company but each person has to make up his or her own mind about how to proceed. I hope you continue to have good luck with them.

Quote Originally Posted by jonquiljo View Post
    @Paicha .... this has been happening to me too. But I am happy about it as I can get Fioricet with a credit card. So far I have had 3 unsolicited "purchases" sent exactly at 3 week intervals. And the last one (a few days ago) was from a Queens, NY pharmacy. Since I use a reloadable debit card, I am not concerned about getting ripped off substantially. But if this person or place is sending some people what they need, they should take it and use it - that is if it is not a credit card that they cannot monitor and call the bank for fraud immediately upon some hokey charge.

Right now Fioricet and Tramadol are next to impossible to get by credit card. I finally got an order in with Troy, but they are slow processing it. I'd rather not call HSN as I just don't trust them. They will take a credit card if you call them? Yes, they probably want our SS# - which along with your DOB is enough to steal your identity.

Well, good luck to people!
    Helpful clc caroline Rated helpful

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute
    @nolachick

On a serious side: You're not even considering paying for them....are you ?
    This has become some serious shit that's going on. @Paicha has brought
    up some key factors and resources. We as consumers, must not have any
    sympathy for scum. The quickest lesson they'll receive......is losing out on
    lost revenue with the tactic they attempted on you.

On a not so serious note: you could always off your bounty of free goods
    up on the "shady" stretch of Airline Hwy. You know the place.
    Like Paichka, Ms Geddy Lee liked this post
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

I contacted my bank Friday and initiated the charge back! We also have new cards. My bank gives you new cards on the spot so that was pretty convenient.
    Like Paichka, Ms Geddy Lee liked this post

fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

well to be fair it's still better than what some other companies are pulling off (talking about fraudulent charges without bothering to ship anything . At least the OP received goods for the order she (he?) didn't make )
    Like nolachick liked this post
    Blessed is the mind too small for doubt

20. Quote Originally Posted by Paicha View Post
    They scare me because if they are willing to commit fraud, what else might they do? IDK - all I have tried to do is to warn people about the practices of this company but each person has to make up his or her own mind about how to proceed. I hope you continue to have good luck with them.
    Well, perhaps I am a bit jaded (yes, I am jaded!), but I think many people who are selling on the Internet will take advantage of you if the situation presents itself. The higher ticket items, the worse some places are. They just cheat you legally by hiding "no-return" policies, selling misrepresented goods, and (less of importance) keeping your credit card numbers when they are not supposed to. I've seen this happen at the online storefront of some first-tier retail stores.

Now 24shipping.org is being just plain stupid. If they just sold their products like everyone else, they would likely make more money. Right now they seem to be generating lots of angry people and chargebacks. On the other hand, they seem to charge me (in 3 charges) with a different merchant account. And yes, if they had my "real" credit card numbers I would be angry too. Clearly they are not going to last long. In fact I really don't see what they are looking to do except to anger the card companies and bring attention to themselves.
    Helpful zzelda01 Rated helpful
    Like Paichka, nolachick, Ms Geddy Lee liked this post

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast