NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1314 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: Tramadol Shipping To Tennessee ?

CherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the rough

Question Tramadol Shipping To Tennessee ?

I just went to Troy's Pharmacy on-line to order some tramadol and see that they are apparently no longer shipping to Tennessee. So I started checking some of my back-up sources. I see that some of them no longer ship to Tennessee as well ! Does anyone know any U.S. pharmacies that ship to Tennessee ? Or am I going to have to check out some other places ? Thanks

Dear visitor, If you are looking for an online pharmacy please take a look at the following pharmacies in our Top Rated section. Each one has genuine, uncensored feedback from real users.
    Tramadol Shipping To Tennessee ?
    I don't know if this is helpful but it may explain your issues:

"Effective April 7, 2011, Tramadol , Carisoprodol and products containing Tramadol or
    Carisoprodol will be classified as Schedule IV controlled substances in the State of
    Tennessee pursuant to Tenn. Comp. R. & Regs. Rule 0940-06-01.04,
    (http://state.tn.us/sos/rules_filings/01-08-11.pdf) as authorized under Tenn. Code Ann. 39-
    17-403."

http://health.state.tn.us/boards/pha...s/Tramadol.pdf

Having said that, there are plenty of less scrupulous IOPs out there that will gladly ship it right to your door.
    Helpful CherylM, ladyghost Rated helpful

CherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the roughCherylM is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the post. I have ordered trams from more than one site in the u.s. since 2011 though. I'm sure I'll find some place to go to

5. I am from wisconsin--I used to get 180 tabs of tramadol without any problem--but with in the last 3 months--the most I can get it 90 tabs @ almost double the price--it has something to do with the government re-classifying it.

I am in a no ship state also and have not been able to find any US based places to ship trams. I had a back up state but its also joined the no ship states so I have had to go the IOP route. Its cheaper but takes a lot longer and I don't like the meds nearly as much but can't find any other options.

7. Tramadol Shipping To Tennessee ?