NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1022 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How long does it take for Xanax to leave your system (drug test)

1. If you take xanax when there is currently none in your system, it can be cleared out in 1-3 days for a UA.

If you took a very large dose under those circumstances, it is more like 2-3 days.

If you take xanax everyday, it can take up to a week or more to clear your system for UA purposes.

I suggest doing a Google search. There was a website I used a while back for research, I forget the name of it, but it had very detailed reports of xanax use and UA results.

fredw will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by nola View Post
    @onpaper, if you are like me and are really on paper"like me". you dont listen to any dumb ass that tells you a few days and xanax or any other benzo is out your system.THEIR FULL OF SH!T !! if you dont care about eating bologna sandwiches for a few months or years in jail. than listen to the wisdom of the all knowing jackass with the crap advise. the half life of a drugs effects dont mean shit in the the time frames your talking about. yes people get lucky all the time with drug test. but that is not likely going to be you. a few pain pills will take depending on your weight and water intake. at least 3-5 days i wouldnt take a test until at least 4 whole days. benzos heavy weekend type use or regular daily use XANAX 2.5-3 WEEKS MINIMAL,VALS one month for a regular user.i pissed dirty six freakin weeks,no BS. Some of the new test test for masking agents.be careful benzos are the worst thing in the world to get out of your system.

Are you honestly telling me that half lifes don't mean shit. All I am saying is don't be a dumb ass and take a val with a half life between 20-100 hours rather than a xanax 6-12 hours. Come on man. Never did i say would I risk it. But there are probably half the people on here who do. So all i am saying is you risk it you better damn well make well informed choices. The more knowledge you have the better choices you make. And when I was on paper as soon as i got clean I took nothing. 5 days in county was enough for me. And my county they don't **** around. I am glad to say after 18 months of pure hell and it was hell I am no longer on paper!
    Last edited by fredw; 11-29-2011 at 03:42 AM.

3. help, i have abusing klon, xanax and valium for a month (big time ). problem is i have to take a drug test in 5 days. any help bsides water a good detox would be great thanks

betsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud ofbetsky has much to be proud of

Also remember that benzos are lipids soluable. So if you have an upcoming ua you are aware of don't do any exercise for weight loss.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 7 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by bignick View Post
    I have been told anything that is water soluble aka if drop it in a cup of water and it dissolves is out of you system in 24-48hrs. Your best beat if you’re really worried about it is to drink a lot of water and exercise. This will flush out your system faster than anything naturally.
    Benzos are not water soluble
    Last edited by betsky; 02-02-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    Helpful Feefee, Ashley1234 Rated helpful

I agree with what a couple of the other posters said.....it will take 3-4 days in order for it to no longer show up on a urine drug screen.

Well- I am back with my results as promised. Ate xan( about 3 0r 4 mg tuesday) & bananna clon (about 4 mg tues, and about 4 mgon wed, washed down with 3 soma).
    I was tested yesterday, So i passed in 6-7 days, using a moderately somewhat larger dose. I alos found out something about ativan this week- I dont' feel like getting into technicalities but not only is its short half life comparable to alprazolamm, the meatbolite harder to test for for some reason. Tried some of the tiay, it feels preety nice, but not the miracle pill clonazepam is for my anxiety

another tip- work out earlyier in the week- months if you are that far ahead of the game, but stop, dont do any physical activity a day or two brfore you test, that way you dont burn fat and release it in you dirty piss

@deadhorse Hey, what did you mean about not exercising a couple days before your test & pee what out? I'd always heard it was really good to try and sweat as much as you can right before a urine test...but then agan, my source isn't very reliable.

(Sorry, I should've used the quote feature, but I just copied and pasted below)

"another tip- work out earlyier in the week- months if you are that far ahead of the game, but stop, dont do any physical activity a day or two brfore you test, that way you dont burn fat and release it in you dirty piss

Well if you have a fat soluable substance such as THC or Valium, You obviously want to burn that fat, but when you takes a piss after word, all those metabloites you burned that were in your fat, the ones that aren't sweated out come out in your pee. So if you just rest fyringthe day/daybefore of the test- the metabolites will stay in your fat calls. Still make sure to do couple pre=pees heforehand and drink alot of water/gatorade. I like gatorade as it replenishes your electolytes. Also, take a vitamin or drink some energy drink before you go so your pee has some color to it. Don't take this as gosple but it works for alot of peole

ButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura aboutButterPants has a spectacular aura about

With lipids soluable drugs it does not hurt to go on a very high fat BBQ 3x a day diet with extra bacon either. Lots of water and fiber caps help some also along with lots of vitamins.

Still they can pull a hair sample and tell a lot.

brandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of lightbrandon7467 is a glorious beacon of light

If you have to do a hair Folicile I recommend precision cleanse by synergy detox. You'll have to google it and buy it online, but it worked for me. I'm a guy though with short hair. Hair product shampoo, $75. Passing a hair follicle test when you smoke weed everyday, priceless.

redman will become famous soon enough

I found the best formula for passing drug tests regardless of what substances are in your system is to drink lots and lots of water along with cranberry juice. There is something in the cranberry juice that helps your urine become cleaner quicker. This with some exersize greatly enhances ones chance of peeing clean.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123