NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1184 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: probation drug tests

1. Default probation drug tests

how long does xanax and valium stay in your system when you get tested for probation where you pee in a little bottle and they take it to a lab? Also what does it show up as in the drug test does it say the name of the drug?

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

Probationary drug tests usually use the cheapest 5-panel tests which test for benzodiazepines (bzo). Xanax has a reputation for being metabolized more quickly than valium, which is the longest lasting of all of the benzodiazepines. I recently had three weeks clean off of benzodiazepines, then took 20mg of valium, and 6 days after taking the 20mg of valium I self-administered a gold-standard 12-panel standard immunoassay (urine dipstick test for pcp, benzodiazepines, cocaine, amphetamine, tricyclic antidepressants, barbituates, natural opiates, oxycodone, etc.) and failed it regarding the benzodiazepine section. In other words, valium has a reputation for staying in your system a long time. If bzo shows up positive, they will do confirmatory testing with gas chromotography/mass spectrometry and show the exact levels.

I can't offer any advice on how to speed the process of xanax/valium metabolism. Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jakes8 View Post
    how long does xanax and valium stay in your system when you get tested for probation where you pee in a little bottle and they take it to a lab? Also what does it show up as in the drug test does it say the name of the drug?
    In a typical initial probation UA, these will just show up as positive for benzodiazepines.
    I can tell you from experience I've seen many users test positive for benzos two weeks after discontinuing Xanax. I've also read testing company literature that estimates a minimum of 1 week and possible maximum of 6 weeks for benzo detection.

pcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nice

206444dea3578ba9df - probation drug tests

That should cover most everything
    Helpful kmontayne, Carter, Indy Girl Rated helpful

There you go, 1-6 weeks for benzodiazepines in urine.

Jazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond repute

I can vouch that Barbs are around 2 weeks as I had an employment test a few yrs ago and my fiorinal showed up. They called and I thought it was my Tranzene I am on for tremors, but when I said you took a printout of the label you should know. Nope not that, so I had to give the Dr's name and pharmacy for the fiorinal after I remembered that it could be that and they did call and I was cleared.
    “Nobody can hurt me without my permission" - Gandhi

7. @pcguyusa great post, like I stated in an earlier thread each day you take it the longer it take to get out of your system i do believe.
    Last edited by kywildcat; 06-15-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Didn't see this post earlier but I do love this chart @pcguyusa , good looking out
    gave you a thumbs up for that one

9. Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    In a typical initial probation UA, these will just show up as positive for benzodiazepines.
    I can tell you from experience I've seen many users test positive for benzos two weeks after discontinuing Xanax. I've also read testing company literature that estimates a minimum of 1 week and possible maximum of 6 weeks for benzo detection.
    I tested positive for xanax 8 days after discontinuing use. I had been prescribed it for three months, though, and took the drug daily. My next test was on day 11 and I passed it. I was taking 1.5mg/day.

A single use could probably clear your system in less time than that.