Thread: Adderall testing

Default Adderall testing

How long does adderall stay in your system? Does anyone have an educated idea. Thinking about trying it but the job does random drug testing so I wanted to know how long it stays in your system so that maybe I could try it on a friday afternoon and be clean on Monday.

Adderall stays in your system a full 72 hours. So depending on when you take it. You may or may not be clean for Monday. I would try it on Thursday just to be safe!
    Helpful justinslegacy, Binky Rated helpful
    Like Keefus liked this post

Thanks for responding...I would prob try it out on a friday morning and just make sure that I drink alot of water and cranberry juice throughout the weekend to flush it out

refpoc1 is offline Banned Reason: Flaming other users, creating unnecessary arguments with others
    refpoc1 will become famous soon enoughrefpoc1 will become famous soon enoughrefpoc1 will become famous soon enough

its really different for each individual but adds will come out positive for amphetamines and stay in you system from anywhere from 3-5 days-best thing to do is to buy your own pee kit for amphetamines and see for yourself
    Helpful justinslegacy Rated helpful

5. It will also depend if it's sustained release or not. Adderall XR will remain in your system slightly longer because it's designed that way.
    Like justinslegacy liked this post

6. Go running early in the morning. It will help you sweat the addys out quicker. plus drink lots of water
    Like justinslegacy liked this post

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

There isn't much literature to support the notion that cranberry juice speeds drug metabolism. It's more of a myth than anything else. All you can do is try and use the drug dilution method by drinking lots of water prior to the test, and hope that the 48-72 hours it takes adderall to get through the system is closer to 48 for you than 72 (it varies from person to person). Careful about drinking too much water though---excreting all your electrolytes can cause a life-threatening condition called hyponatremia.

8. Don't eat too many poppy seeds either. It's kind of funny, the day we had to have a urinalysis for our job they had an open breakfast and sure enough, poppy bagels! Someone ate three, and they popped. In the end though he was cleared, but he had to go to a lab to measure the levels.

9. I read somewhere that lots of soduim either cleans you out faster or keeps it in your system longer. Anyone know forsure which is right?

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

@hunterjr25 Salt intake is correlated with high blood pressure. In general, water tends to follow where the salt goes. Take in more salt into the body, and the water will follow---hence you'll have a little more water retention. The renin-angiotensin system helps to excrete salt when the BP gets too high, and when it does the water follows. Less fluid in the body means the heart doesn't have to work as hard to pump it, so the blood pressure falls.

So I guess the short answer to your question is no, lots of sodium does not help you to clean out your system faster. It's widely acknowledged that during times of infection, increased fluid intake can aid in flushing out harmful bacteria. In normal times, drinking plenty of water not only aids digestion but helps ease the burden on the kidneys and dilutes urine so there is less of a chance of calcium oxylate crystals forming (kidney stones) plus a bunch of other good things.

There are plenty of books out about "cleansing" the body of toxins and promoting overall health, but if you're talking about adderall and only adderall, there is no magic elixir that will speed it out of your body. It has to be processed, then excreted passively, once metabolism has time to work.

11. I found out the hard way long ago that adderall and dexedrine can stay in your system no matter what you try to do to flush it out.

12. I really doubt drinking water and peeing will aid much. Even at best case with the aid of a strong diuretic and lots of water id imagine that the end result would be a difference of a couple of hours. Certainly wouldnt speed up the process by days thats for sure.
    Also forget the notion that you can "sweat" it out, a small percentage of chemicals can be excreted through sweat but your not going to get things like amphetamines out any quicker by trying to sweat it lol

Ok so i got legit scriped for ritalin but i have taken adderall.. i know they are diff. meds all together.. BUT if i did get tested would they think it was a false postive or i would most likely get in trouble? sorry for my spelling but no spell check.. hopefully you understand what im trying to ask...
    Like Keefus liked this post

themoshx2 has a spectacular aura aboutthemoshx2 has a spectacular aura aboutthemoshx2 has a spectacular aura aboutthemoshx2 has a spectacular aura aboutthemoshx2 has a spectacular aura aboutthemoshx2 has a spectacular aura about

It depends on the drug test; and, who is requesting the test. As a standard, no; both amphetamines. There are tests that can determine between the two and I'm talking just a simple urine screen. Our court ordered drug testing facility ws just recently updated to one of the best in this part of the United States, if that's what you were referring to. When screened for employment purposes, I don't believe there is a different show. I don't guess on anything. I will inquire Monday morning and can pass along more specific information. Is your test a urine test; and, who is requesting it? Just FYI, my affiliation is in no way due to any criminal behavior! Anything else, let me know over the weekend.
    Helpful Keefus Rated helpful

15. Default My psychiatrist said that the Adderall is metabolised overnight

My psychiatrist, hes an oldster, 70s, claims its not addictive and its flushed out of your system or metabolised overnight. I can basically ask for does raises, twice, and hes fine with it. Anyone else agree with this claim?

@mnvikings No, I do not agree with that claim. Adderall is amphetamine. Amphetamine is 48-72 hours. Check the PDR. I have personal experience with this, taking adderall a full 26 hours before getting in an auto accident which resulted in a blood draw by EMS medics. The blood draw came up positive for amphetamine. Believe it if you want to, I could care less. I've learned my lesson though (the hard way).

Dosage might affect it. Maybe if you just swallowed a fraction of a pill, it might be a day or shorter. Take a full pill or two, you're screwed for at least 2-3 days.
    Helpful merrymiau, Binky Rated helpful

IOP is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews. Owner of sm***abs.com
    IOP will become famous soon enoughIOP will become famous soon enough

On a weekend I once took 220mg on a friday into saturday morning about 11am. On tuesday evening about 6pm i came up positive for amphetamine. need to include i snorted most of it, and parachuted about 60mg

18. I've heard about the cranberry/grapefruit juice thing also, always wondered if that worked or if it was a bunch of crock.

In my experience, I believe you will find that it is a bunch of crock.

Quote Originally Posted by ad11 View Post
    I've heard about the cranberry/grapefruit juice thing also, always wondered if that worked or if it was a bunch of crock.
    @ad11
    Cranberry juice has a natural irritant that cause more frequent urination. This goes for both men & women. I used to drink a lot of it, because i like the taste, and I read in multiple places that it was good for your urinary system. It supposedly is even used to clear infections more quickly.

Well, after years of going out of my way to drink it, i then see a study that the "irritant" can cause scarring! So, after years of reading how good it is, now they say the opposite..... same with chocolate...bad for you, good for your heater, bad for you....

As far as grapefruit juice, it is a potentiator, meaning it cause a reaction with certain meds increasing their intensity. I could be wrong, but i never heard anything saying it can help with passing testing. Some people believe drinking lots of water can dilute your sample....but the really good tests can see that too. They know what all the other stuff in urine should be in a normal sample, so if your other stuff is diluted 1/10 of normal, they know you diluted your specimen.
    Helpful metis3 Rated helpful