NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1023 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drug testing for probation

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Drug testing for probation

Anyone know the common drugs they test for in probation drug testing? Is it just the usual like cocaine, meth, opiates?

SWIGRx is offline Banned Reason: Selling through the forums
    it depends. they gave me the 10 panel which tests for Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzo's, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methamphetamines, Morphine, Tricyclic-Anti Depressants, Opiates & PCP.

LemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura aboutLemonDiesel has a spectacular aura about

Yeah i think @SWIsquallz506 covered everything. im pretty sure lsd isnt one and ketamine isnt on there just to let you know. I dont believe any probation is testing for the herbal inscense jwh, and probably research chems in general arent on there yet.
    Helpful riverstyx, johndoepoe Rated helpful

nitrous, salvia, dmt, and some oddball opiods like buprenorphine (i think naloxone does give a + so dont do suboxone) dont show.
    Helpful riverstyx, naynay, merrymiau Rated helpful

I'll share my personal experience. I was on probation in Indiana when I lived there going to college. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

First off, they would also have people blow into a breathalyzer as soon as they walked through the door. So don't be an idiot and show up drunk. I highly doubt that you would. I believe you have more sense than that

When we would go in for a drug test, they would initially give people a 5 panel urine test. It was similar to the kind you can buy at your local pharmacy. That 5 panel and most initial drug tests for jobs consist of testing cocaine, amphetamines, opoids, thc, and PCP (believe it or not). If there was a red flag during this initial test, then they had drug testing laboratory in the facility that they could run through a more elaborate test of your urine. That machine could probably detect a wide array of different drugs.

I highly doubt that they would give you a blood or hair test. Although the most accurate, a blood test is way too invasive of a procedure. However, your metabolites process the drug much faster through the blood stream so detection times are shorter.

I also highly doubt a hair test because of the inaccuracies of the procedure. The hair test is offers the greatest amount of detection times. However, it is the least accurate of all of the drug testing procedures.

Here's a wiki link to get you started on your research: Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a cool side note, this link will provide you with a chart of the different kinds of drugs and detection times of those drugs relative to the kind of drug screen you'll be up against.

good luck amigo

lisa22 is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through PMs
    lisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the roughlisa22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MobbDeep28 View Post
    I'll share my personal experience. I was on probation in Indiana when I lived there going to college. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

First off, they would also have people blow into a breathalyzer as soon as they walked through the door. So don't be an idiot and show up drunk. I highly doubt that you would. I believe you have more sense than that

When we would go in for a drug test, they would initially give people a 5 panel urine test. It was similar to the kind you can buy at your local pharmacy. That 5 panel and most initial drug tests for jobs consist of testing cocaine, amphetamines, opoids, thc, and PCP (believe it or not). If there was a red flag during this initial test, then they had drug testing laboratory in the facility that they could run through a more elaborate test of your urine. That machine could probably detect a wide array of different drugs.

I highly doubt that they would give you a blood or hair test. Although the most accurate, a blood test is way too invasive of a procedure. However, your metabolites process the drug much faster through the blood stream so detection times are shorter.

I also highly doubt a hair test because of the inaccuracies of the procedure. The hair test is offers the greatest amount of detection times. However, it is the least accurate of all of the drug testing procedures.

Here's a wiki link to get you started on your research: Drug test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As a cool side note, this link will provide you with a chart of the different kinds of drugs and detection times of those drugs relative to the kind of drug screen you'll be up against.

good luck amigo
    Completely agree with this post, same thing with my signifcant other but in different state. Always had to do breathalyzer-and the urine hit the major 5 if one is slight postive they send it out for the main testing.

Good luck and be prepare to be called during around holidays!
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful

Azzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really nice

I was on probation for a very long time for distributing marijuana. As I was going into law school (although I was only a sophomore in undergrad) I got a very good attorney. Well.. One of my dads law buddies. I was given what is called a First Offenders Probation. I cant remember the number, but in Illinois, if its your first major time you get into trouble, the entire case is expunged and erased from record if you complete the requirements. The requirements were kinda stuff because I got busted with 3 ounces of sour diesel, scales, and around 1,900 in "evidence"... that evidence is what most people call the USD... anyway..
    As part of probation I had to take drug tests. They were always random. Once I month you go in and they may or may not test you. But it is just a 5 panel cocaine, opiates, THC, amphetamine, and benzo test. Just a piss stick they will send to a lab if they suspect something. Usually they just throw it away after its clean. Anyway, in my case I had at one time a prescription to Xanax, adderall, and Vicodin. Obviously all three doctors didn't know of each other but I was pretty much good as long as I didn't smoke or snort cocaine. Which... really wasn't a problem. Anyway I guess that's my story. It isn't hard to pass them as they are typically weak tests you can buy from Walmart. Hell, I've even passed a few of my tests I would bring in prescriptions for just because I didn't take my meds for a few days. They were... that weak.
    Helpful veri, lucid_nicole Rated helpful
    Like naynay, merrymiau liked this post

LiquidOrgasm is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum; multiple accounts
    LiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to beholdLiquidOrgasm is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the answers, only reason I ask is that I have a script for Klonopin and Lorazapam and never once have they asked to see the perscription bottles which made me wonder.
    Helpful riverstyx, lucid_nicole Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by bbruzek View Post
    Thanks for the answers, only reason I ask is that I have a script for Klonopin and Lorazapam and never once have they asked to see the perscription bottles which made me wonder.

As long as you have disclosed the fact that you are on those medications and you have the obvious evidence to back it up (which you do) then it won't matter if you fail the benzo portion of a drug test. Those medications would be legally prescribed to you by a certified physician and obviously you NEED them to live your everyday life. Legally, they can't violate your probation because those chemicals show up in your urine. To do so would violate your constitutional right to due process.

You may be scrutinized a little more carefully than others, but as far as those chemicals showing up in your drug test.. don't worry about it at all.

As an edit: Make sure they have it documented in their system that you are in fact legally prescribed to those medications.
    Last edited by MobbDeep28; 08-23-2011 at 04:57 PM.
    Helpful lucid_nicole Rated helpful
    Like naynay liked this post

Man i wish i couldve gotten a 5 panel. @Azzamean . Im from illinois too. I was actually in drug court not probation. Im not gonna brag about the details of my arrest, i just checked and i can still pull up the newspaper article from 3 years ago. I had 18mos of drug court with a 10 panel every two weeks. Glad thats behind me.
    Like naynay, vytis drakona, johndoepoe liked this post

Oh the fun I had with cups of urine in my freezer. Of course the doc tests for (cold samples) so I had to heat the samples back up before my apointment, oh the joys.

Do they differentiate between the benzos in your urine? Say they detect benzos in general, but do they go further to detect specifically which ones are in your system? Also, when I said earlier I put down I take Klonopin and Ativan and have legit scripts for them they didn't ask to see the bottles to prove it.
    Last edited by LiquidOrgasm; 09-06-2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: DO they just see "subject tested positive for benzos" or "subject tested positive for this kind of benzo, say Xanax etc"

Rescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to beholdRescue3000 is a splendid one to behold

Cool Testing

The test for that is very expensive and takes awhile for results...However, The "State" whichever state and all states is nothing to take a chance with..one mistake means your Freedom..Freedom is priceless...stay clean at least until your probation is complete..Capt.
    Helpful riverstyx, SpaceMatters, Sephrina Rated helpful
    "You sink them, We save them" USCG

14. I know buprenorphine and tramadol don't show on those tests. Only real opiates will show.
    I paid $20 per test. Those cheap tests can only find the common drugs.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

I used when I was on probation but it was stupid. I always cleaned out about one week and five days before I had an appointment. I rolled the dice and bet that they would never call me in for a random test. God was looking out for me because that never happened, and I passed every test (only took 2 in six months probation). Being clean is the only surefire way to pass the test. You can risk taking buprenorphine or tramadol as @puffyfish said, but how sure are you that the buprenorphine or tramadol hasn't been contaminated with a real opiate? If it's legit buprenoprhine, it won't show on a standard opiate dipstick urine assay, same with the tramadol. Yet, if they decided on a whim to send it to the lab for testing for gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (gc/ms) then the bup and tram would definitely show, and if you didnt' have a script for either of those if either one showed, you just failed a probation drug test. Very, very bad. Because now it gets escalated if your PO decides to violate you.

Also, you never know if the department might have some financial windfall and they go out and purchase gold standard 13 panel Amedicheck urine dipstick tests, which are 97% accurate with a lower threshold for detection and great specificity and validity.

vytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the roughvytis drakona is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SWIGRx View Post
    Man i wish i couldve gotten a 5 panel. @Azzamean . Im from illinois too. I was actually in drug court not probation. Im not gonna brag about the details of my arrest, i just checked and i can still pull up the newspaper article from 3 years ago. I had 18mos of drug court with a 10 panel every two weeks. Glad thats behind me.
    Yeah, wonderful thing about google is the first thing that comes up for my name is the details of my arrest 3-4 years ago. It's like they want to rub it in your face or something.

Also, when I was on probation they didn't give me urine tests - they were saliva tests. The guy makes you stick it in your mouth and watches you take it the entire time. I guess that's more efficient than cheating on piss tests. Anyway, I'm not sure what all they tested for since I never asked.. it was only once in the entire year I was sentenced, too. Guessing also that they won't test for specific benzos as that's highly specialized and like @Rescue3000 said very expensive. Good luck, man.
    Like SWIGRx liked this post
    Valar Morghulis (~formerly known as disasterwhisperer)

17. LiqudOrgasim when I was on they used a 5 panel, also tested for oc and suboxone they could differentiate benzos if if they sent your urine off to the lab. they couldnt tell a difference with just a dip stick test.

I don't think my 5 panel even tests for benzos which would explain when I write down the benzos I take before the test they don't ask to see the bottle or anything, cause they don't test for them...I mean otherwise anyone could put down whatever they wanted if they had it in their system and not have to worry about as long as they just wrote it down.

19. anyone who is on probation should not be using drugs period. is it really that hard to not use them for a while? I never understood it
    Like billyboy liked this post

johndoepoe is offline Banned Reason: Representatives of vendors not allowed in the forum
    johndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by SWIGRx View Post

Illinois probation is horrid...I got put on TASC probation for distribution. Normally the testing also depends on what you are arrested for. Drug arrest; you better bet you'll get tested. DUI...Never heard of anyone getting tested unless they did something else.

As for the testing; normally if you pass the first 3 random test over a year period they will stop the testing because in their mind you beat the recidivism period. I was on probation for 5 years; so I'm not bragging but I know a little about Illinois procedure.

Anyways, after I passed all my test with a modified wizzanator I created; I was never tested again. I learned quickly; most of the attendant donít want to sit there and watch you pee the whole time. There is normally a mirror caddie cornered so they can quasi watch you whip out your junk or coochie. You can also look up public access on Illinois offenders and see the pattern (at least in the county I live in) that after three pass test your good; unless they put you in the bitch of a constraint which is "drug court"...

Also; after one year I was put on minimum status and only had to show up ever three months until my probation was terminated and my conviction was vacated...Minus about $30000$...I even overheard the DA and my lawyer talking about what types of fines I would have to pay to stay out of jail...F-upped!!!

Anyways; to finish up, when I first started probation they used a dippy stick, and if anything came up suspect they would send it to a lab. I could go on and on about how to maneuver around probation but this would turn into a book instead of a post.

If your curious at all and don't to talk to much on the open board message me

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 6 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by mangoconchile View Post
    anyone who is on probation should not be using drugs period. is it really that hard to not use them for a while? I never understood it
    Depends...Some people ARE addicted and it is very hard for them to stop using. Courts should not be used to punish people with addiction problems. Also; courts shouldn't be clogged up with non violent drug dealers or users IMHO...It's a social problem not a criminal one.

When you see someone cultivating marijuana and getting a longer sentence than someone who peddles kiddie porn or kills someone while driving drunk then you know something is messed up.

Just saying of course I been through the system and they prey on people who can't control their addictions because they are being bullied by a court system instead of a proper treatment center...It's a vicious cycle and they know how to keep the money coming in and the prisons full of people who shouldn't be there
    Last edited by johndoepoe; 10-01-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    Like SWIGRx liked this post

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast