Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the best detox drink?

Default What is the best detox drink?

Okay I am just wondering what the best detox drink on the market is? Please only answer if you have personal experience. On my last urine test I used herbal clean carbo clear 20 or something similar to that name. Anyways I took it about two hours before the test. I was on methadone(that day and the past 3 days also)at the time and I didn't fail for it. But I did have a faint enough line to raise heavy suspicion for marijuana. I think maybe my problem was not peeing enough before the test. I was on a lot of methadone so it was hard to urinate. I won't make the same mistake this time. Anyways has anyone used herbal clean carbo? Is there anything better on the market? I realize the best way to pass is to stay clean, but easier said than done.
    Helpful gsg909 Rated helpful
    Like Wish, pjones liked this post

royce is offline Banned Reason: Caused lots of problems on the board and impossible to understand half the time
    royce has a spectacular aura aboutroyce has a spectacular aura aboutroyce has a spectacular aura aboutroyce has a spectacular aura aboutroyce has a spectacular aura about

I know I am pretty dense sometimes but not quite sure what you mean by detox drink. Something to detox with or beat a drug test?
    Like Wish liked this post

sophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant future

Is someone going to watch you pee?

ie is this for probation/military or a job screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkirk2012 View Post
    Okay I am just wondering what the best detox drink on the market is? Please only answer if you have personal experience. On my last urine test I used herbal clean carbo clear 20 or something similar to that name. Anyways I took it about two hours before the test. I was on methadone(that day and the past 3 days also)at the time and I didn't fail for it. But I did have a faint enough line to raise heavy suspicion for marijuana. I think maybe my problem was not peeing enough before the test. I was on a lot of methadone so it was hard to urinate. I won't make the same mistake this time. Anyways has anyone used herbal clean carbo? Is there anything better on the market? I realize the best way to pass is to stay clean, but easier said than done.
    I don't know why you are being tested but if the test used is a typical 5 panel urine "dip" drug screen, it will not detect fully synthetic opioids like methadone metabolites. Even most 10 panel screens will not pop positive for methadone. It can, however, be detected when specifically targeted.
    The "detox" drink you used likely had no impact whatsoever regarding methadone except on your wallet for the money you wasted buying it.
    Peeing frequently or not prior to the test has no effect either except if you have no urine to void. I guess that would result in you sitting around waiting until you did.
    Helpful Wish, royce, Bobby890 Rated helpful
    Like golflover51 liked this post

COHANICK is offline Banned Reason: Constantly Braking Forum Rules after many warnings. Bringing Vendors from Senior area into public.

H2O!!!!!!!
    Helpful royce Rated helpful
    Like Wish, lukedeg1 liked this post

All right thanks. Didn't know that about methadone. It was just a 5 strip. So I guess hydrocodone would show up right? And hydrocodone takes about 5 days to clear? That's what I hear anyways. And yeah for the Mary Jane I quit a lil earlier this time and yes plenty of h20 and sweat sweat sweat! Just like the detox to add that extra comfort level

its not a drink but i have always used herbal clean quick tabs. i have had great luck with it. i believe herbal clean offers a drink. there products are A+++ in my book
    Like Wish, golflover51 liked this post

Thanks a215! I think I just went about it all wrong last time because I'm sure you gotta pee a few times before the test.... I just couldn't go lol. And it was a drink that came with 4 or 6 tabs
    Like Wish, a215 liked this post

Vale 4x
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Vale-Solution-Detox-Citrus-Flavor/dp/B001B56K2A]Amazon.com: Vale Solution 4x Detox Drink Citrus Burst Flavor 20 Fl Oz: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

I've got a lot of "friends" you have counted on old reliable to get them out of a jam or two over the years, check it out.....

Make sure it's a quick dip test and not a lab screen where they send it off or you will most likely fail regardless.

Later,

-WISH
    Helpful Bobby890, royce, IBleedCrimson Rated helpful
    Like Cranberry liked this post
    TAKE AS NEEDED FOR PAIN...

i always drink a lot of water starting about 48 hours before the time i want to be clean and i usually stay clean for about 24 hours. water is key. i feel like i'm peeing every hour for 2 days straight but i'm always clean when i want to be. also, don't buy these things at head shops or in any store really. you can get em online for less then $10
    Helpful Bobby890, waterlogged Rated helpful

sophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant futuresophie30 has a brilliant future

The Simple Solution is just replacement, they sell it at most headshops, it straps to your waist and has a thermometer that shows you when it hits the accepted range, helped the hubby pass two tox screens for homeland security. It has a tube running down to your leg, but if someone's watching you closely they'll see it. Good luck
    Helpful Bobby890 Rated helpful
    Like royce, golflover51 liked this post

@sophie30 thanks I'll check into that for my job(riverboat random tests/coast guard could board any time) I usually keep someone else's pee in a bottle with thermometer every few days while I'm at work. But what I'm talking about is for my probation officer wich is mainly looking for weed. And a cop will be watching.
    @a215 and @Wish thanks guys I'll check into those
    Helpful pia Rated helpful
    Like Wish, a215 liked this post

I had to take a drug test to get my class b drivers license. I was just smoking weed at the time. I used a detox drink with some pills it came with and drank a ton of water. You can drink a lot of water so that your pissing nothing but water but they look for this a lot so you would need vitamin B to keep your piss yellow.

14. Try going to your local supplement store an dlooking for the urine kits , they have worked on many job screenings for me and are easy to use , and your in an out of the bathroom at a normal time it would take . they are also available online

This has been a great thread. I knew a lady whu used goldenseal. Its old timey and the the testers know About it but you may want to add it un with whatever you chose to do. The test are more keen now but I think it would gave a little extra. Plus its not that costly.

The thing about all these drinks and pills you can buy to detox is they dont ever really tell you how they work, and it is mostly because they dont. Passing or failing while taking them is more due to the amount of water they typically make you consume with the detoxer which effectively just dilutes metabolites below detectable levels. For fat soluble items(weed), the best thing you can do(besides stopping before the test) is burn fat as that is where it is stored. Go on an atkins diet for a week or 2 before the test and exercise. Sweating alone wont help(sauna) since you need to burn fat, not lose water mass. The night before your test you should be carb-loading like a runner before a race. It will switch your body from burn mode into "storage" mode and ultimately cause less of the metabolites to be released. Water soluble drugs are pretty much a waiting game, but because they are water soluble tend to flush out of your system in much shorter time spans.
    Drinking tons of water so you are going to the bathroom every 15 minutes isnt helpful until the day of the test. As somebody else stated above, you need to get B vitamins to keep your urine yellow. Be careful which vitamins you get because it is a specific B vitamin(cant remember which off the top of my head) that causes your urine to become yellow and it isnt easily found at places like Walgreens. It also isnt in a typical B multivitamin for some reason. A simple google search can tell you which one it is. There is also evidence to suggest that taking aspirin a few hours before a test can help lower testable thresholds. Hope this helps.
    Helpful waterlogged Rated helpful

Katniss has a spectacular aura aboutKatniss has a spectacular aura aboutKatniss has a spectacular aura aboutKatniss has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Jkirk2012 View Post
    All right thanks. Didn't know that about methadone. It was just a 5 strip. So I guess hydrocodone would show up right? And hydrocodone takes about 5 days to clear? That's what I hear anyways. And yeah for the Mary Jane I quit a lil earlier this time and yes plenty of h20 and sweat sweat sweat! Just like the detox to add that extra comfort level
    Aside from methadone, most opiates take 72 hours to give you a clean urine. Fact.
    Emmma

PS quick question, but it's important to me, as it's my very, very besat girlfriend...what about benzos...I kow, form work, that they store in your fatty tissues and , for example, diazepam can show in your urine for 3-5 monthsw. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Katniss; 04-23-2012 at 10:16 PM.

18. Are the drug tests that you can by at a store as accurate as the one's that doctor's offices (pain clinics) use?

alprazo will become famous soon enough

Default the best way!

Quote Originally Posted by a215 View Post
    i always drink a lot of water starting about 48 hours before the time i want to be clean and i usually stay clean for about 24 hours. water is key. i feel like i'm peeing every hour for 2 days straight but i'm always clean when i want to be. also, don't buy these things at head shops or in any store really. you can get em online for less then $10
    just becareful I know two people who died drinking water for a couple days in large amounts and died from water toxicity, to much can kill you !
    we used to drink water to beat the piss tests at work to run heavy equipment! and when you drink to much to fast it can kill you!
    I would allways take the day off of work if we had to piss test, because I would feel so sick from drinking a gallon of water.
    anywho be careful!
    the upside is you will pee clean for herbs evertime!

Quote Originally Posted by Syncopated View Post
    Are the drug tests that you can by at a store as accurate as the one's that doctor's offices (pain clinics) use?
    No, in most cases they have higher thresholds for a positive test. However, they are good in the sense that if you come up dirty on one of those then odds are you will fail a more professionally administered one. They are a decent measuring stick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast