NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 706 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which of these will show up on a drug test?

Cristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura about

Default which of these will show up on a drug test?

Soma
    Trazodone
    Seroquel
    Xanax/Klonopin/Valium
    Percocet/Codeine/Dihydrocodeine
    Adderall.

I only have a script for daily use of Klonopin and Lexapro but I don't like Lexapro (nor use it)

I use Trazodone/Seroquel/Benzo every night for sleep, Soma and Pain Killers like 3 or 4x a week. Adderall 1x a week but its ER.
    Last edited by Cristiano; 05-17-2012 at 10:52 PM.
    Like argon18 liked this post

UGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant futureUGAgal has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by motherfooker View Post
    Soma
    Trazodone
    Seroquel
    Xanax/Klonopin/Valium
    Adderall.

I only have a script for daily use of Klonopin and Lexapro but I don't like Lexapro (nor use it)

I use Trazodone/Seroquel/Benzo every night for sleep, Soma and Pain Killers like 3 or 4x a week. Adderall 1x a week but its ER.

Well......your going to have several of those show up.....I dntknow much about drug test but I know enough to know most of that list will pop up dude.
    Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things

audacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really nice

Soma, Trazodone, and Seroquel need special panels to show up on a test. They are not routinely tested for (Soma is starting to be tested for more often lately though)

Adderall, Xanax, Klonopin, and Valium, Percocet, codeine, and dihydrocodeine will all show up on a common 7-panel test (Klonopin is a bit flaky, and sometimes has false negatives, but don't count on it.). Most drug tests are 7-panel.

If it's an old-fashioned 5-panel NIDA test, only codeine and Adderall will show up. This is pretty much obsolete except for certain Federal job situations where it is mandated by law (such as getting a commercial driver's license)

Make sure to tell whoever is doing the test what you are prescribed. You can't fail a test because of prescribed substances (with proof of valid rx)
    Last edited by audacity; 05-17-2012 at 11:37 PM.
    "Tolerance to the anxiolytic effects (of BZD's) probably does not occur"

But don't most of these drugs leave your system in just a couple days? I know mary jane stays in your system for a long period of time. That sucks that Soma will show and people are testing for them.

5. Piss or hair test?

Obviously yes it might be out of your urine in a few days or weeks (slow metabolism?) but if its hair... Whole different ball game.

BobbyGee will become famous soon enoughBobbyGee will become famous soon enoughBobbyGee will become famous soon enough

Swapm urines if you are not monitored when the sample is taken. Carry clean urine in a visine bottle in your underwear.
    Like SpaceMatters liked this post

Cristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura aboutCristiano has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by audacity View Post
    Soma, Trazodone, and Seroquel need special panels to show up on a test. They are not routinely tested for (Soma is starting to be tested for more often lately though)

Adderall, Xanax, Klonopin, and Valium, Percocet, codeine, and dihydrocodeine will all show up on a common 7-panel test (Klonopin is a bit flaky, and sometimes has false negatives, but don't count on it.). Most drug tests are 7-panel.
    I've been using other benzos in addition to Klonopin, I thought they were in the same category...I guess Not.

Other painkillers, Soma, Adderall I can lay off with ease..How long do they stay in your system?

I was viewing other threads, and anti-depressants show up as well

audacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really niceaudacity is just really nice

All benzos are in the same category; they use the same panel. It's just that it's a bit less sensitive to Klonopin.

Only tricyclic antidepressants (not SSRI's) would show up, and that is part of a 10 or 12 panel, I believe. Not too common, but you might come across it. Again, it's only for tricyclics, which are pretty ancient.

Can't say anything about detection time except to guesstimate, I would just be parroting something I found on the internet. Less than a week for sure, probably 2-5 days?
    Helpful cajunbulldog Rated helpful
    "Tolerance to the anxiolytic effects (of BZD's) probably does not occur"

9. a lot of the them

Soma
    xanax
    percocet

for sure will show up If this is for probation but if its for a job it might not be so bad as they test with cotton swabs urine is more evasive in detection swabs test can see the last 48 hours or so

Gladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to beholdGladheart is a splendid one to behold

@motherfooker
    Light use of benzos can stay in your system for 3-7 days. Klonopin seems to clear the body quicker or is harder to detect. If you have been using them daily for over 4 weeks it can take 2-4 weeks+ to completely clear your system. I looked into this when I was getting tested for a new job. I got lucky and they only did the old 5-panel test. I would have been toast with any of the more advanced 7 or 9 panel tests.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Gladheart; 05-19-2012 at 11:28 AM.
    Like Cristiano liked this post
    Live Free or Die

11. Not sure which kind of test they used when I was in the hospital, but my percocet showed up as Vicodin for some reason. I had a valid script for the perc but no longer the vic, but I guess they said that is something that could happen. Not sure how that works, but thought I'd share my experience with that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by nastaljik View Post
    a lot of the them

Soma
    xanax
    percocet

for sure will show up If this is for probation but if its for a job it might not be so bad as they test with cotton swabs urine is more evasive in detection swabs test can see the last 48 hours or so
    Not all jobs test with cotton swabs; some of them do urine screens, and some of them even use hair (now THAT is a frightening thought!) there's no established protocol for the drug screenings used in employment. My job makes employees do urine screens before they hire them, and there are also yearly urine drug tests.

smmtty will become famous soon enoughsmmtty will become famous soon enoughsmmtty will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by motherfooker View Post
    Soma
    Trazodone
    Seroquel
    Xanax/Klonopin/Valium
    Adderall.

If you only take adderall once a week, I would stop! It shows up as meth on a drug test and unless you can show then a valid prescription, they would probably not believe you that you were not doing methamphetamine. I am prescribed adderall and take it daily so am not aware how long it stays in your system. I had a scary experience with that as I was not aware it showed up as meth and I went to court (not a drug case at all...my kids missed too many days from school) and for some reason, the judge wanted to drug test me. As soon as she received the results she locked me up on the spot, and I stayed there for 3 days until my doctor came back from out of town to verify that I was prescribed adderall. I am still waiting for my apology I also agree with you about lexapro...I took it for 10 years and 3 years ago I decided I wanted to ween myself off. I felt like I had been numb for all those years and I started feeling emotions again, which are not always good emotions, but I would rather just learn how to deal with things then to take a pill to make me feel nothing at all.
    Helpful Cristiano, Coheed, Hypoxicsapphire Rated helpful

Why is Klonopin flaky on drug tests? I been on it RX for 2 years now. I thought I was sure that when benzos were detected, I could've just showed them the Klonopin Script.

15. It depends on so many variables: what type of test they are using, the frequency of use and also the speed of your metabolism.

From my own research I've come across articles which state that DHC should not show up in a standard test, the reason for this being the case is it's Semi-Synthetic Opiate that does not metabolise into Morphine via the liver, therefore the metabolites they are looking for will not be found. Whether this is also the case for other Semi-Synthetic opiates, I don't know.

16. Klonopin has yet to show up on my drug testing

Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Carter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond reputeCarter has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by civdrag133 View Post
    Klonopin has yet to show up on my drug testing
    Benzo's aren't part of a 5 panel drug test. What panel drug test are you having to take? (i.e. 5, 7, 9, 10...). It should be on the form, or you can ask. Then you'll know what drugs they can detect.
    Rule 62: Don't take yourself too seriously

LiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud ofLiveLoveLaugh has much to be proud of

Default This is what I am tested for at my PM clinician

I have been here 3 years, they seenpm like kind poeple.
    Thc-
    Cocaine-
    Opi-
    Amp-
    Meth-
    Phencyclidine -
    MDMA -
    Barbiturates -
    BZO +
    TCA-
    Oxy +

So 12panel seems expectable, or seminormal. The results were incorrect. tho nobody said anything. I have never taken oxy. Ever, I take norco. Fentanyl patch 25 mcg. I take a Xanax or sleeping pill. Rx for all. Nobody said anything about the results to me. I did have scripts for all. Weird.

What does soma show up as for metabolite? Yes. I'll go look as usual. lol. Just talking out loud.

19. Quote Originally Posted by civdrag133 View Post
    Klonopin has yet to show up on my drug testing
    Were you tested for benzos? Your klonopin may not be klonopin. I have bought home test kits before to see if the stuff I buy will set of the alarm. If it doesn't I get concerned about what is actually in the pill.

20. Default TrazodonE 100mg

Okay so I am currently on probation and I don't know how many panel drug test they are even giving me and my buddy has some TrazodonE 100mg and I'm in Indiana will my drug test come up positive for anything I really need too know the right answer and hope people can give me it ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast