NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 556 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do those fake urine tests actually work?

alumni is offline Exalted Member
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    Using someone else's urine might possibly work for employment, DOT or probation/parole screens but would be extremely tricky for UA tox screens at a pain management practice.
    It would be almost impossible for a patient to find a "donor" whose urine would contain the same prescription drugs in the same approximate levels that the doctor is prescribing.
    I sure wouldn't risk losing my pain treatment physician using a fake or borrowed urine sample.

Demona is offline Eminent Member
    Demona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to beholdDemona is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by teresita View Post
    @BobbyGee Whenever you use a friends urine, there are risks and you really need to know that friend well. I have a story about a man who worked at a steel mill (this was back when drug testing began) and knew the whole plant was going to get tested and he at that time was a regular pot smoker (at home) He panicked about it staying in the system 30 days so he borrowed urine from his sweet and innocent 15 or16yr old daughter, took the test and then found it turned up positive for cocaine Not a happy father to say the least and had to go to drug counceling but didnt lose his job at least.
    I have heard of similar stories where the daughter turns out to be pregnant which can be an uncomfortable thing to be told as well as getting fired or in trouble because it's obvious at that point the father didn't use his own urine.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 5 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by IGoeOn View Post
    I agree with the idea of "borrowing" urine from someone who is clean. I would have done that recently if I were younger and more energetic. Many years ago I sold cars and had to take a drug test to get hired at a high-end dealership. I bummed urine from a pal and spilt it all over my car. <sigh> I had to cancel my appointment and start over. The whole thing was such a pain in the ass.
    Ha try being the friend who had to pee for all of your co workers once. It was when I was 19. I had about six baby food jars all lined up in the bathroom and they were all supplying me with as much water as I could physically drink but it was a suckish experience.
    Last edited by Demona; 06-18-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    Like DutchJacob liked this post
    Be true to yourself first, last, and always.

ChillyCat is offline Eminent Member
    ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCalifBreez View Post
    LOL, this made me laugh my pants off, i'm still chuckling.. Taste test you say? They must have R kelly in a closet somewhere doing the tasting for them. Thanks for a good laugh
    Born in Oroville - now you understand
    ★FOR RENT★ advertising space available here ★FOR RENT★

johndoepoe is offline Banned Reason: Representatives of vendors not allowed in the forum
    johndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant futurejohndoepoe has a brilliant future

Some companies use these synthetic urine products to calibrate and test their machines before sending them off from what I understand.

Synthetic, if you can do it w/o getting caught is hands down the best way to do it.

Also, if you gotta go with someone half ass watching you, be like macgyver and make a contraption for yourself. You can use a fake dong if possible, and for the ladies just use a bag/gravity with a small timer that opens up with a tap of a hidden button to let go. The nice thing is if you have to start first then stop, these devices still make it look legit if you practice.

I think some places might actually watch you from the front though, so just try the juices and water style.

Anyways, I love me some fake urine talk...Reminds me of the good old days when my dad drug tested me...lol

Quote Originally Posted by chestercat View Post
    Born in Oroville - now you understand
    LOL, i'm a stones throw from Oroville, beautiful place.

ChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond reputeChillyCat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCalifBreez View Post
    Oroville, beautiful place.
    THANKS....Yeah it is.

Just wished I still lived there. Married a Yankee 30 years ago and now
    stuck in the rust belt [mid-west stlye]

Couple of useless facts:
    1. the house I was born in, is now 129' below water
    2. my uncle was an active seperatest in the 60's *[51st state]

* OH how I wished that coulda happened. So sick of being
    compared to those southern whackos
    Like NorthernCalifBreez liked this post

fatalframe is offline Distinguished Member
    fatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to beholdfatalframe is a splendid one to behold

When I was in the mental health hospital I did that once just for the lols... I mean I hadn't taken anything at the time but I was curious whether they would notice if I turned in urine that was a couple of days old.... Turns out they didn't. So I would say it can work. Only thing they noticed was that there were some bacteria in there (which was not surprising given that the urine was a couple of days old) but other than that I wasn't required to do any drug screening whatsoever

wtbeefy is offline Senior Member
    wtbeefy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by teresita View Post
    @BobbyGee Whenever you use a friends urine, there are risks and you really need to know that friend well. I have a story about a man who worked at a steel mill (this was back when drug testing began) and knew the whole plant was going to get tested and he at that time was a regular pot smoker (at home) He panicked about it staying in the system 30 days so he borrowed urine from his sweet and innocent 15 or16yr old daughter, took the test and then found it turned up positive for cocaine Not a happy father to say the least and had to go to drug counceling but didnt lose his job at least.

If someone is not a regular smoker and say takes 3 hits then 5 days later gets tested, would it show up. I have a friend currently waiting for results and I have reassured him that its highly doubtful it will show up from research I have done. He is lean, drinks plently of fluids and his job makes him work up a sweat nonstop. I have one website that stated it would take 1-2 grams of usage in a weeks period, there is more info but I think my friend will be fine. He was just in a situation and regretted it then and didnt even like it.
    I totally was up for a promotion and was asked to submit a drug test. The only thing I had ever done in my life at that point was smoke pot. I hadn't done that at the time of my drug test in over a year prior. Reason being is pot gave me severe panic attacks. So with pot doing that to me, I never tried anything else because my logic was "if a downer is going to do this to me, what is an upper going to do?!"

They told me that I didn't have to take it for another week because the office was busy, but I said, no I'll go take it right now. Might as well, I have nothing to worry about.

About a week later I got a phone call from the lab. They asked me some questions about me going to the dr. or denist in the last 2 weeks and I replied no. They found coke in my urine. And a large amount too! I got fired on the spot even though my direct manager believed me (he was a pot smoker and occasional drug user and he had offered me drugs before, which I refused).

I still don't know exactly what happened, but I do have a theory or two. I made a friend about 5 years later that worked for a testing lab and she said they get busy and write whatever just to get caught up. I also was taking Amoxicillian (sp?) and I guess that can create a false positive as well. I wasn't taking it at the time, but I hear high doses of ibuprofen can also cause a false positive.

bob420 is offline Senior Member
    bob420 will become famous soon enoughbob420 will become famous soon enoughbob420 will become famous soon enoughbob420 will become famous soon enough

I have had good luck with Green Clean Herbal Cleanse. It is two small bottles taken with a good bit of water as directed on the box. The test I had gave me a cup with a color coded temperature strip attached to the side the nurse did look at.

A few tips I have found to work as I have had quite a few tests in the past few years:
    1. When you go in for your test dress very professional and wear a tie. You will get far less scrutiny if you look the part
    2. Make sure to pee at least 2 times after you take the tea but prior to the test. This will make sure what is in your urine will be masked by the tea.
    3. If you are going to use someone else’s urine consider using from a younger kid. Possible under age of 10 if you have a son as there is far less chance of getting a surprise from your kids pee.
    4. Go mid-day as the first few urines of the day are generally stronger from overnight and this would also give you time to take tea if needed and get it into your system.
    5. For men they now sell a fake penis that can be strapped to your leg. If you are monitored during the test this can be a good option to the eye drop bottle as you just have a little hose that pulls out and goes into the cup.
    6. Finally a bit of luck never hurts 
    Helpful 1Monkey, DutchJacob Rated helpful

DutchJacob is offline Honorable Member
    DutchJacob will become famous soon enoughDutchJacob will become famous soon enoughDutchJacob will become famous soon enoughDutchJacob will become famous soon enough

If you're really desperate and/or wanna do this on a budget, you can do what I did once:
    MATERIALS NEEDED:
    -Clean urine acquired from reliable non drug user
    -Advil/Tylenol/etc. bottle that can hold 4-6 oz
    -Thermos
    -Hot/boiled water
    -Cellophane or tape
    -Heating pads made for body cramps (found near feminine hygiene products)

1. Start a pot of boiling water while your designated peer fills up your Advil bottle.
    2. When he/she is done, close the Advil bottle and wrap it in cellophane or tape.
    3. Fill your thermos with the hot water from the stove.
    4. Push the Advil bottle into the thermos and close it.
    5. Apply a heating pad to your gooch and drive to the place.
    6. Before going in, remove the Advil bottle from your thermos and put it in your tighty whities (or panties, ladies) so that it's pressed up against your heating pad-heated gooch.
    7. Zip up and proceed inside.
    8. Pee for the nurse.

Note: When I went, I realized I should've used a slightly bigger Advil bottle because my sample was deemed "borderline enough" so I just told the nurse I've always had bladder issues/trouble peeing and she was cool about it. The temperature of the urine was right where it was supposed to be and I passed. Hope this helps someone.
    Helpful Art Vandelay Rated helpful

luke72 is offline Member

I would not recommend any of those shakes or drink cleanse products. When using the fake kits the most important part is making sure the temperature is correct, this is the biggest give away.

junkieloser is offline Member

Default no

No, they only work about 20% of the time and those are odds I do not want. The labs now test for adulterants and they know about them all. If your're taking an unobserved test, the best thing to do is get clean pee from a friend, unless you're like me and don't have any clean friends, then you buy drie/powdered human pee off the internet...(search Purine). If you follow the instructions it is error free. It will have the exact right ph levels, creatine, and density. Word!

Played football thru high school and a little while
    attending the university

Spent 4 years in the military

Bottom line is: I've showered and pizzed daily with as many 30-50 guys.

But still, I dunno if I could possibly take a whiz whilst someone watching me.
    ..........would deffinatly be an issue

niquil is offline Senior Member
    niquil will become famous soon enough

Yup, they most certainly do work, and work well. I once had to pass for a job with one of those.

pinkmoon is offline Senior Member
    pinkmoon will become famous soon enoughpinkmoon will become famous soon enough

If you're going to use fake urine, make sure you have more than one heating pad just in case the first one fails. You do NOT want to turn in urine that is the wrong temperate!

Robert1 is offline Member

I run heavy equipment for a living and I carry one of those kits with me at all times.
    It has worked several times as long as the temp is correct...

alumni is offline Exalted Member
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by niquil View Post
    Yup, they most certainly do work, and work well. I once had to pass for a job with one of those.
    I'd be careful with emphatic advice like that.
    In today's environment, drug testing technology has become much more sophisticated than in the recent past.
    The various adulterants, flushing fluids, herbs, pills, and "synthetic" urine schemes advertised on the Internet are all very well-known to the laboratories that are conducting urine analysis testing these days.
    I don't know how long ago you were successful in passing a UA drug tox screen or how in-depth it was or what drug you were concealing the use of. But I work with people quite often who are subjected to regular testing and, except for a very occasional actual clean urine switch, none of these scams are actually effective.
    It's one thing to be refused from pain management or a new job or kicked out of rehab for a dirty UA but if it involves any kind of court-ordered supervision, I think anyone would be doubly crazy to run the risk of being locked up or end up with a felony conviction by trying to circumvent drug testing using these methods.
    Based on my experience and observation, currently they just don't work.

astrocub is offline Member

I highly recommend a product called Quick Fix. It is synthic urine (I hope at least) with a hand warmer and a thermo strip on the bottle. Used it over 5+ times for pre-employement and more. Have to order on internet but you can find it in big head shops in CA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12