NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 749 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: MacCujo method for follicle drug test.

1. Default MacCujo method for follicle drug test.

Ever heard of it? I've got a management position but I've got to pass the follicle drug test. I'm nervous as hell. I don't smoke a lot of pot, but I do take pain killers and xanax.

Does anyone know anything about this? I've been doing tons of research. In my research, none of the shampoo works. The MacCujo Method is the best I've found. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? I would more than appreciate it!

I am 21 years old and I have the chance to be in management which would be a great accomplishment for me at my age. I have a perfect resume. Every job I've worked I was able to do my job way more efficiently and better than the average worker. All the jobs in the past all drug tested, but urine tests. (Which are really easy to beat) However, this is driving me crazy about it being a follicle test. I would be so grateful if anyone could tell me about the MacCujo Method or any other techniques that can help me. Again, I'd be very appreciative and grateful if you can steer me in the right direction. I am very desperate to get this job. Thank you so much if you've read this and I really hope you can help me out.

Here's the article I read of it:
    (Well apparently I cannot add links since I'm a new user)

But here's how you get to it. Go to Google and type in

"Passed A hair follicle drug test"

It's the very top link. Its a grasscity website.

2. There is no way to beat a follicle test. I would not put my future in some method you read on a forum called 'grasscity'

mrskrilla has a spectacular aura aboutmrskrilla has a spectacular aura aboutmrskrilla has a spectacular aura aboutmrskrilla has a spectacular aura aboutmrskrilla has a spectacular aura about

It's usually very hard to pass a hair follicle test with any product. Even if you follow directions, there are so many variables that could come into play. The pot will definitely linger around in your system longer than the rest.

4. Quote Originally Posted by forgivethedays View Post
    Ever heard of it? I've got a management position but I've got to pass the follicle drug test. I'm nervous as hell. I don't smoke a lot of pot, but I do take pain killers and xanax.

Does anyone know anything about this? I've been doing tons of research. In my research, none of the shampoo works. The MacCujo Method is the best I've found. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? I would more than appreciate it!

I am 21 years old and I have the chance to be in management which would be a great accomplishment for me at my age. I have a perfect resume. Every job I've worked I was able to do my job way more efficiently and better than the average worker. All the jobs in the past all drug tested, but urine tests. (Which are really easy to beat) However, this is driving me crazy about it being a follicle test. I would be so grateful if anyone could tell me about the MacCujo Method or any other techniques that can help me. Again, I'd be very appreciative and grateful if you can steer me in the right direction. I am very desperate to get this job. Thank you so much if you've read this and I really hope you can help me out.

Here's the article I read of it:
    (Well apparently I cannot add links since I'm a new user)

But here's how you get to it. Go to Google and type in

"Passed A hair follicle drug test"

It's the very top link. Its a grasscity website.
    A lot of site concentrate on pot, because stays in your system for a long time.

In urine tests, Codeine AND Heroin (after a VERY short time -- hours). So I think that Codeine, Morphine, and Heroin will show the same. I know for UA they have to test for Oxy specifically. LOL This dumb clinic wasn't testing their "clients" for Oxy's. Here is what I'd do: Research the folical test to death so you you know everything about it.

Here is the last resort: Find a doctor (do you have regular Dr.?) even your regular one might be sympathetic. Here is a question I have: Do hair folical tests attempt to say when a drug was taken? By going along thev follicle. If you go around to a bunch of Dr's for the Xanax the decision would be say your really nervous, and try and get a script, or come right out and tell him your problem.

Same Dr. issues with the painkillers, only this will be hard if it's that Oxycodone devil drug. This going sound horrible, but it depends on how bad you want the job. Ride your bicycle, (I guess you don't need one), throw yourself on a gravel road, and you'll want to get "road rash" that's got to look nasty on your forearms and hands. Knees scrapped through on your blue genes, and knees all bloody. Then it's to the ER, where Percodan is prescribed. Act like your in so much pain you can't bear it, BUT at the same pretend that you're trying to act brave and "suck it up", but you can't and it hurts your dignity. Then you say, "#30 40mg Oxycontin" will bring the dignity right back! Just joking.

Read up on Kidney Stones. If you can get an ER to diagnose that you're in. They'll do a urine screen for blood. Bring a very tiny syringe -- smaller than a diabetic one if you find one, and draw just a little of your own blood. I doubt they'd observe it, but they might, so tape the thing on the side of yor dick, high enough so the syringe isn't visible and during ant little distraction, get a few drops in the sample. Don't make it visible. Maybe just a little tinge. Because you're going to come out of the bathroom confused saying I don't see any blood, so that means it's not a KS right? I think the pain comes in waves like your giving birth. You keep moving, but you can't find a comfortable position. Here is a test for true dedication: You can't just sit there and get nauseous and puke right? Wrong! Syrup of Ipacap (spell might be wrong). They sell it to empty the stomach from poisons. You'll probably break out in a cold sweat, turn green, then yell "I think I'm going to be sick." About then the urine will come back with some blood in it. Your there. T would be a bummer to get Dilaudid, when you want Oxy. If it's Hydrocodone, or Codeine, you'll have a much easier time at a Drs office.

VERYVERY VERYLAST RESORT. Go on a hike in a canyon, roll the biggest rock you can onto your arm, then cut it off to free yourself. Try to get debugged and hungry o you can say you were out there for days.

That's all I got.

Greg

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 4 minutes after the last post:*

I wanted to say that Codeine and Heroin and even poppie seeds decompose to Morphine in your body. I've read that if you insist it could 't be opiates, but like pop pie seed rolls that can work.
    Last edited by Greg2; 07-12-2012 at 12:22 AM.