Thread: Small Boils on Penis Foreskin

1. Default Small Boils on Penis Foreskin

I Have Small Boils on the Outside Of My Penis Foreskin please help? Is it STI?

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    It's hard to tell if it's definitely STD with the very little information you gave. Although STD is possible, blocked follicles, syphilis (which aside from being STD, it can be transmitted via sharing towels, etc) or fordyce spots (normal).

3. I don't think so it is sexually transmitted infections (STI).
    It can due to many reasons like infection etc.
    There are many medication available for this.
    U can consult an expert also
    Last edited by tinmuning; 07-06-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: removed ads in signature

4. Default re:boils treatment

Hi alexscott,
    Don't panic it is not STI it is a simple boil. It is very common and happens among most of us. Yiu just have to drain the 'pus' that's it. After draining the 'pus' just take proper precaution and protective measures. You will be fine.

If the boil still persists then consult any doctor or take proper boils treatment.
    It is nothing to worry about it.
    Last edited by szo; 08-08-2009 at 09:28 AM. Reason: removed ad link

5. Thumbs up treatment for boils

Quote Originally Posted by alexscott View Post
    I Have Small Boils on the Outside Of My Penis Foreskin please help? Is it STI?
    I am not sure that it is sti or not as sti occurs around or on the eye, but boils are very painful and its proper treatment should be done. For the treatment for boils you should take boilx which is very good for the boils treatment. It is a natural product.
    Last edited by szo; 01-07-2010 at 12:16 AM. Reason: removed ad link

6. I just recently arrived home from a long road trip and found that my order was here safe and secure, right on schedule, with a 4 pill "bonus"!! I was a bit wary of ordering from an online pharmacy, especially overseas....but I came to be extremely happy with the service and the product. My sex life is back!!! I will absolutely place any and all future orders through site.
    Last edited by tinmuning; 02-25-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: removed link/website

7. For those that missed it, the OP means STI as in Sexually Transmitted Infection and not sty, or stye, which is another condition entirely.

As tinmuning mentioned, it could be folliculitis, or possibly just innocuous sebaceous glands, though Fordyce's spots (hasn't every guy always wondered what those were called?) usually appear on the shaft of the penis and not on the foreskin.

Don't take this as medical advice, but if by "small boils" you mean ulcers, then it's probably not syphilis. You'd know if you had large painful boils on your genitalia. Could possibly be chancroid, another bacterial infection. Highly contagious but easily treated and cured.

Most likely though if the ulcers are small, whitish, and evenly spaced, it's HSV (herpes) and could be either HSV-1 or HSV-2. Of all the STD's you could have been exposed to, the herpes simplex virus is one of the most common (65-90% combined infection rate worldwide) with many people unaware they are infected and often without any symptoms at all.

I'd give your junk another look to make sure you aren't missing any additional spots, and of course seek the expert advice of a physician where possible.

Also, tinmuning is far too nice to obvious trolls (cough fox189 cough).

(edit: whoops, missed the old post date)
    Last edited by SuperSasho; 06-29-2010 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Whoops, missed the old post date

8. Sometimes we look at our bodies in a new light, and notice things that we've never seen before, and we feel that they have a long road trip recently coming home and found normal.I my order safe and secure here at the right time, with a 4 shot.

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

No one is going to be answer this question definitively unless they're a doctor, and even they would have trouble without a picture. You can only speculate. Just pray that it's not warts, which cause multiple bumps. Treating them means spraying with the cryogun (liquid nitrogen) and some super antiretroviral like aldara (imiquimod) if you have insurance because it's like a $400 cream. They used to put salicylic acid on it thank God they don't do that anymore very painful. There was a study in the new england journal of medicine which showed that leaving duct tape on a wart was just as effective as spraying with the cryogun. Whatever you do, get it looked at. Good luck.