NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 686 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Most reliable generic Cialis brand?

  1. #1
    BobbleBobble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5


    Default Most reliable generic Cialis brand?

    Hey all,

    New to the forum. I've bought brand name Cialis from kwikmed before, and the stuff was real and worked, but prices are kind of ridiculous ($80 for 3 20 mg pills). I've always seen ads for online generic pharmacies. I want to try generics to see if they work as well. However, I've seen a lot of sites and even a lot of different brands.

    VIPRO Lifescience - apparently from India. Saw on xcheap-rx.com

    Tadarise - saw on 4rx.com

    Cipla Tadacip - ditto.

    Does anyone have first-hand experience with any of these generic brands? What's my best bet?

    Thanks all.

  2. #2
    shihah22 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    165
    shihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura aboutshihah22 has a spectacular aura about

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbleBobble View Post
    Hey all,

    New to the forum. I've bought brand name Cialis from kwikmed before, and the stuff was real and worked, but prices are kind of ridiculous ($80 for 3 20 mg pills). I've always seen ads for online generic pharmacies. I want to try generics to see if they work as well. However, I've seen a lot of sites and even a lot of different brands.

    VIPRO Lifescience - apparently from India. Saw on xcheap-rx.com

    Tadarise - saw on 4rx.com

    Cipla Tadacip - ditto.

    Does anyone have first-hand experience with any of these generic brands? What's my best bet?

    Thanks all.
    $80 for 3 pills? are you for real? I can get 40 generic 20mg Cialis pills for $80 and they work just as good as the brand.

  3. #3
    BobbleBobble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5


    Quote Originally Posted by shihah22 View Post
    $80 for 3 pills? are you for real? I can get 40 generic 20mg Cialis pills for $80 and they work just as good as the brand.
    Yeah, I know it's a lot, but it's a licensed US Pharmacy that does phone prescriptions so I know it's the real thing. The generics, I dunno. Which store do you buy from to get the generics that work?

  4. #4
    BobbleBobble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5


    I know it's a lot, but was a licensed US pharmacy doing phone prescriptions so I know the drugs are real. Where did you buy the generics that work just as well? Seeing all these sites makes me nervous.

  5. #5
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    If you are going to go the generic route for the tabs, you are looking at prices for decent quality stuff from $40 to $200 USD for about 100 20mg tabs.


    Cipla is considered the gold standard by folks when it comes to this, from what I have read anyway. Personally, I have purchased Vipro and they work great.

    The thing is, you don't always know what you will get. When I ordered, I just trusted that the IOP would send good stuff. They did. I have read many complaints that otherwise reputable vendors advertise "one brand," usually Cipla, and then send something else (the complainers usually admit the "something else" works fine, BTW).

    Don't know if you can be certain, unless you go in person to a pharmacy!

  6. #6
    Magician is offline Distinguished Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    504
    Magician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of light

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbleBobble View Post
    I know it's a lot, but was a licensed US pharmacy doing phone prescriptions so I know the drugs are real. Where did you buy the generics that work just as well? Seeing all these sites makes me nervous.
    BobbleBobble, I understand you wanting to start out knowing what the real, genuine Cialis does for you. So I won't belittle your pricey purchase of 3pills/$80, because I've done the same thing. And like me, you want to quickly move on to a less expensive generic, now that you know what it should do.

    I'm guessing that you have a physician's prescription, which probably indicated refills. If you've submitted it to your local pharmacy to get those first 3 pills, you can just call your physician's office and ask for a replacement prescrip. You will want to suggest to them that you'd like a prescrip. for more pills, say ten pills with six refills (for example). If they ask why you want a new scrip, just say you filled the last one but want to go elsewhere in the future for a better price. They will prob. not argue. This way you can order from sites like ProgressiveRx.com or DrugWorldCanada.com, both of which require you to fax or email them a prescription. You might want to shop around the various pharmacies reviewed here on pharmacyreviewer.com, to see what quantity is available, so that your prescrip can be written to cover it. For example, some places won't sell you less than 30 tablets. You can always order fewer than the scrip specifies, though.

    You will also find a number of OPs that do not require a prescription, such as unitedpharmacies.com or pharmacy-network.com or pharm4all.com, and you might decide to try them instead. But do your homework first, so if you decide you want the prescrip., you'll know what you need.

    Good luck!

    *This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

    PS: It's not always about the base price of the pills, either. You should also see what the OP says about minimum order, which credit cards they accept, and how much they want for mailing!
    Last edited by Magician; 03-09-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Helpful experiment17 Rated helpful

  7. #7
    BobbleBobble is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5


    Thanks guys for the advice. No, no prescription actually. Insurance wouldn't cover it anyway. I think I'm gonna get the Cipla Tadacip ($64 total for 20) from generic4all. I'll post with results.

  8. #8
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    Ya know, I am not trying to knock IOP's. I think they are a great resource, but, if you are a little reluctant to trust yourself to Indian generics, which, for some reason, I get that idea from your post, what is wrong with getting a US Rx and then getting it filled from Canada?

    Yeah, it will cost you something upfront, but you WILL be getting meds from a very reliable source

    I mean, I totally respect you in getting your meds originally from KwikMed. A very legit place in the USA. Of course, as you know, you paid the price.

    But I would think pretty much any US physician, when told about your problem in terms of paying for the actual article, would be more than willing to write you a big Rx enabling you to get mucho refills from Canada.

    I forget the actual way you should have the doctor write it, but any of the legit Canadian pharmacies would be pleased to coach you.

    I write this because my dear (now deceased) mother could NOT pay for her very NEEDED US prescriptions for heart, thyroid, kidney problems, etc. But we talked openly about it to her doctor and he was more than willing to write us an Rx that we just copied and sent off to a (LEGIT) pharmacy in Canada.

    Saved a ton of money and she was able to get her drugs and actually buy groceries, too. Doctors understand this stuff. While they may be reluctant to endorse buying from Mexico, Thailand or India, they seem to think Canada is OK>

    And, in Canada, the ED drugs are available as generic. And considering the price you are considering paying, they would be about the same. And you would not have to worry about the whole "grey market transaction" thing.

    Just a thought....You CAN do a lot better on price in India than you are talking about, but you are about right on target for the Canadian pharm prices.

  9. #9
    bobloblaw is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3


    I've tried Cipla tadalafil, worked great, but the pharmacy I usually order from was out of stock, so I ordered from another site and got tadalafil made by a pharmacy called SpierX. Has anyone had experience with SpierX tadalafil?

  10. #10
    sveetdills's Avatar
    sveetdills is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    96
    sveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Ya know, I am not trying to knock IOP's. I think they are a great resource, but, if you are a little reluctant to trust yourself to Indian generics, which, for some reason, I get that idea from your post, what is wrong with getting a US Rx and then getting it filled from Canada?

    Yeah, it will cost you something upfront, but you WILL be getting meds from a very reliable source

    I mean, I totally respect you in getting your meds originally from KwikMed. A very legit place in the USA. Of course, as you know, you paid the price.

    But I would think pretty much any US physician, when told about your problem in terms of paying for the actual article, would be more than willing to write you a big Rx enabling you to get mucho refills from Canada.

    I forget the actual way you should have the doctor write it, but any of the legit Canadian pharmacies would be pleased to coach you.

    I write this because my dear (now deceased) mother could NOT pay for her very NEEDED US prescriptions for heart, thyroid, kidney problems, etc. But we talked openly about it to her doctor and he was more than willing to write us an Rx that we just copied and sent off to a (LEGIT) pharmacy in Canada.

    Saved a ton of money and she was able to get her drugs and actually buy groceries, too. Doctors understand this stuff. While they may be reluctant to endorse buying from Mexico, Thailand or India, they seem to think Canada is OK>

    And, in Canada, the ED drugs are available as generic. And considering the price you are considering paying, they would be about the same. And you would not have to worry about the whole "grey market transaction" thing.

    Just a thought....You CAN do a lot better on price in India than you are talking about, but you are about right on target for the Canadian pharm prices.
    Are you sure about this? I live in Canada and know of no pharmacy that sells generic versions.
    Helpful Dr Ram Rated helpful

  11. #11
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    Rat race is winning this month
    Last edited by Ranger; 03-22-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: rat race

  12. #12
    notme is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    92
    notme is on a distinguished road

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    And, in Canada, the ED drugs are available as generic. And considering the price you are considering paying, they would be about the same. And you would not have to worry about the whole "grey market transaction" thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sveetdills View Post
    Are you sure about this? I live in Canada and know of no pharmacy that sells generic versions.
    Ranger, I think you are wrong and sveetdills is right.

    The three US companies that manufacture ED medication have exclusive patents and Canada follows the US patents laws. Therefore, you cannot legally sell or purchase any generic ED medication in Canada. As far as I know, the only country that these medications are legally manufactured and sold is India as they do not follow the US patents laws.

    All these "Canadian" pharmacies that advertise generic ED medications are basically online companies which do not stock any of these generic ED medications and basically these transactions are illegal. That is why many of these shipments from India are seized by the Canadian customs.
    Last edited by notme; 03-20-2011 at 02:26 AM.

  13. #13
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    Rats are still winning this month
    Last edited by Ranger; 03-22-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: To clarify rats

  14. #14
    Polynikes666 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    Polynikes666 will become famous soon enough

    I have had far more luck purchasing Tadalafil as a research chemical through various online vendors. I've been doing it for years. It's dirt cheap, and I have yet to be scammed. I don't know if I can receive PM's yet, but if I can, I'd be happy to point folks in the right direction. And no, I have no financial stake in making this statement.

    Poly
    Like snafu liked this post

  15. #15
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes666 View Post
    I have had far more luck purchasing Tadalafil as a research chemical through various online vendors. I've been doing it for years. It's dirt cheap, and I have yet to be scammed. I don't know if I can receive PM's yet, but if I can, I'd be happy to point folks in the right direction. And no, I have no financial stake in making this statement.

    Poly
    Hey "Poly," I've been interested in this since I read about it on several bodybuilding forums a couple of years of ago. It really does seem to be an ideal way to go in many cases.

    IRRC, most of the stuff is just shipped from the US supplier to the US customer (sorry, I know some of you are not in the US, but I am sure the same conduits exist in other regions).

    Some of the prices I were seeing were -- as you say -- dirt cheap.

    But isn't it called something else other than "research chemicals."

    I used to have a couple of good vendors bookmarked, but somehow, WinDoze won't allow me back into that user profile anymore....

  16. #16
    Polynikes666 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    51
    Polynikes666 will become famous soon enough

    Ranger,

    I don't think that I can PM yet. If a MOD tells me that it's ok to post a few "research chemical" websites, then I will be happy to do so. To the best of my knowledge, they are legal, so long as the product is not used for human consumption. I'll wait for a MOD response either here, or in the form of a PM.

    That being said, I have a shipment of Cialis coming in the mail today. Trying to impregnate the wife is such a chore! The things I do for queen and country...

    Poly

  17. #17
    sveetdills's Avatar
    sveetdills is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    96
    sveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enoughsveetdills will become famous soon enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Not trying to get in a battle about this, but I do want people who might be interested in this alternative to know it exists.

    You guys who "think" I'm wrong about the generics being available from Canadian pharms should stop supposing and check it out yourself.

    The "real deal" Canada pharmacies. The ones who showed up on the lists put out by the U.S. state governments like Wisconsin and Michigan (when they were producing them a few years ago to help seniors find real pharmacies)>

    The ones with all the approvals from the Canadian national and provincial governments. The ones that all the United States seniors were encouraged to order from by all the senior advocacy groups.

    NOT the "Canadian pharmacies" that are actually in Russia, Laos or the Gulf of Mexico.

    These pharmacies that are selling them are reputable firms in Canada.

    What happens if you are in Canada and order from them. I don't know (and since I am in the US, don't really care...sorry...you guys have cheaper drugs than we do anyway LOL).

    Don't believe me, check some of the big name "SOLID" Canadian pharms that sell online to Americans. Prices run anwhere from a couple of bucks to ten bucks (USD) per pill, depending on the pharm and what quantity you order.

    Again you must have a valid Rx.
    I don't think anyone wants a flame-war - we are all hear to learn of alternatives, etc.

    If you are comfortable with it, would you mind PM'ing me a few names of pharmacies so I can check it out. (thanks in advance!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Polynikes666 View Post
    I have had far more luck purchasing Tadalafil as a research chemical through various online vendors. I've been doing it for years. It's dirt cheap, and I have yet to be scammed. I don't know if I can receive PM's yet, but if I can, I'd be happy to point folks in the right direction. And no, I have no financial stake in making this statement.

    Poly
    Your post count suggests that you can PM ppl...I am a couple posts short. If you could PM that would be great! Thanks!!
    Helpful Dr Ram Rated helpful

  18. #18
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    Rats are still winning. Oh, no.
    Last edited by Ranger; 03-22-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Random synapses firing

  19. #19
    Magician is offline Distinguished Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    504
    Magician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of lightMagician is a glorious beacon of light

    @Ranger

    Well Ranger, I tried the Google search you suggested. The problem is that the Wisc. state PDF document lists pharmacy names, and except for canadadrugs.com, when you try to google those names you get a flood of hits that are various other companies. Who's to say which one is the one Wisc. tried to endorse? Granville Pharmacies seems to have dozens of different hits, as does Total Care Pharmacy. For the latter name, the most obvious match is totalcarepharmacy.biz however, the .BIZ domain makes me wonder if it's a lookalike site to something else.

    Sorry man, but these oblique references aren't really very helpful.

  20. #20
    Ranger is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Misty Woods
    Posts
    188
    Ranger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enoughRanger will become famous soon enough

    I realized the error of my ways.
    Last edited by Ranger; 03-22-2011 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Sorry, UPSSS made me do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Generic Cialis -- Never heard of this brand
    By Wheels46 in forum Erectile dysfunction and other sexual aid drugs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Protected by Copyscape CopySentry. Do not copy.