Thread: F2F doc in Los Angeles?

mlo
    mlo is offline Honorable Member
    mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

Default F2F doc in Los Angeles?

I'm looking for a F2F doc in the LA area. I know of firstchoicemeds and may use them but if I can find a doctor without having to pay someone else Id rather do that. Anyone know of any that can diagnose and treat pain related conditions? I have medical records but they are almost a year old.

dsteury is offline Banned Reason: Constantly Disgruntled user, offending and attacking other members of the forum.
    dsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the rough

You can also try Central Medical Consults they also have a good pain Doctor in LA. and they are cheaper than Firstchoicemeds. I've used these guys for three years and many of my friends have also there doctors are top notch or they drop them. Here's where they can be reached. Phone/Fax : 888-866-9990 ask for Jeff