Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Many Ultram/Tramadol To Get High

MyBabyGirlJuly2 is offline Junior Member

Default How Many Ultram/Tramadol To Get High

I currently have 50mg pills.

nurse_33_burlington is offline Junior Member

they are given in order for you not to get high. they do not get you high!

FAT CAT is offline Junior Member

Listen to minor threat

mlo
    mlo is offline Honorable Member
    mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

They actually can get you high, but not as good as any other opiate. 100mg should get you feeling pleasant and like everything is right with the world. They can make you a little nauseated, but nothing to bad. Becareful though, they can be addictive as they attach to mu opiate receptors in the brain so they do act like opiates but not fully.

VividEthex is offline Member

to many it will lower the seisure threshold you will prob have a seisure b4 u get high imo

GTOTemgesic is offline Banned Reason: Posting spam and shill reviews
    GTOTemgesic is on a distinguished road

Seizure risk from Tramadol is high. It is a well established fact. A huge problem actually. When misinformed people start looking for creative ways to get high bad shit happens. This one is particularly dangerous. Seizures are horrible, often ending in secondary injury at least. And often in death because your brain controls your heart.
    When your brain violently misfires in a seizure the messages getting sent to your heart can be bad enough to cause fibrilation and often do.
    DO NOT DO THAT. Drink beer, smoke a joint, but donīt do that.

mlo
    mlo is offline Honorable Member
    mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

@GTOTemgesic as someone who has a type of epilepsy and has been prescribed Tramadol please point me in the direction of your well established facts. And no, drug addicts don't count. If you read the full prescribing information that can be obtained on the manufacturers website you will see that its says that it MAY lower the threshold and it MAY cause seizures. Both my doctor and pharmacist told me that they have to disclose every adverse reaction to a drug during the clinical trial. So if one person has a seizure on Tramadol during the trial it has to be reported that you MAY have a seizure and you MAY have your seizure threshold lowered while on Tramadol.

I hear lots of horror stories of people who have seizures from different medicines and usually its because they are drug addicts combining everything under the sun or just plain stupid.

@GTOTemgesic oh thank god your banned!
    Helpful QVC1212 Rated helpful

kingpin is offline Senior Member
    kingpin will become famous soon enough

I personally get the 50mg pills. I took 3 just to see what would happen and felt nothing that I would describe as a buzz. I now only take them for pain as needed, but my curiosity got the best of me and I had to see if 3 would do anything. So IMO dont waste your Tramadol trying to get high. Use it as directed, because it does help with pain; at least the back pain Ive been having.

needhydros21 is offline Member

Don't do it! Tramadol, even in moderate doses, won't get you even close to a hydro-esque high.. all you will end up with is a splitting headache and possible vomiting!

Skeletal_Wings is offline Senior Member
    Skeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura aboutSkeletal_Wings has a spectacular aura about

The thing to keep in mind about Tramadol is that some people experience recreational effects from it, & some people experience none whatsoever. Of course, that's true about all medications to some degree or another, but it's much more the case with Tramadol than it is with most medications, & is definitely much more the case with Tramadol than with any other painkiller. If you're one of those people who can experience any "recreational effects" from Tramadol, you should be able to feel those effects at pretty much the same dosage that doctors would recommend you take for pain. Most people who get a "buzz" or whatever from Tramadol can feel those effects if they take only one pill (50mgs). If you take two pills (100mgs) & don't feel any desirable effects from that, then you won't notice any desirable effects from Tramadol no matter how much you take.

mrhustlah is offline Member

Tramadol won't get you high. It is not an opiate. It might make you feel sick, and seizure risk is huge. My roommate and I took 4 each, and didn't feel a thing. It might give you a placebo high, meaning if you really are expecting one you might feel something, but it would be in your mind. I'd just find some percs, or vic's.

tinmuning is offline Moderator
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    I quote this from an account of a person who tried the recreational use of Tramadol.
    Upon receiving the bottle from my neighborhood pharmacy I eagerly popped three (150mg total) on the way home. Within 20 minutes I felt the effects. My body gets sluggish. I feel very relaxed...

After about an hour I felt it quite strongly. The feeling is almost identical to that of a 20-30mg dose of hydrocodone. Very euphoric and relaxed body high. I was incredibly comfortable and had no desire to do anything but keep sitting and watching my movie...

msuser is offline Member

^^ i'd have to agree with that quote. i felt exactly like that when i used tramadol. its a different high but definatly a pleasant high.

Untruthitudes is offline Member

Default ...

i've found 150 mg will do a bit to dull the corners on life's pointy furniture - make you a little chill, a little tired - but i would never go so far as to equate it with hydrocodone or oxycodone. i suspect anyone who makes that leap has an uncle selling ultram online and gets kickbacks.

grass87 is offline Member
    grass87 will become famous soon enoughgrass87 will become famous soon enough

To start 150mg will usually work for someone with no tolerance. As stated earlier, some feel no euphoric effects from it. I read a study recently that actually had the percentage of people who can feel recreational effects and it is not all that high, I believe around 65 percent. There was a long technical explanation which said something along the lines of certain people not having an enzyme that converts tramadol hcl into a chemical that binds to the mu Opiod receptors.

I personally prefer it to oxy when taken at high enough doses because it is a ssri meaning it keeps the seratonin in your blood stream to be absorbed and enjoyed by the brain

Tolerance developes unbelievably fast however. And withdrawals are the worst I've ever experienced after prolonged use because you not only have to deal with the opiod wd's but the seratonin. Many people experience the depression similar to coming off x but not as bad.

The nice thing if it works for you is that it is not a controlled substance meaning you can legally order it online after filling out a simple consultation form. My two favorite sources are bonusmdusa.com and nationmd.com (may have USA at the end also).

The safe dose before seizure risk becomes too high is around 800mg a day, so 16 50mg pills a day.

Bottom line if 3 doesn't get you off the first time don't waste your money it prob won't work for you. And if you choose to abuse it, buy generic tramadol, most name brands contain Tylenol in high doses.
    Last edited by grass87; 03-20-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Typo

grass87 is offline Member
    grass87 will become famous soon enoughgrass87 will become famous soon enough

I also wanted to add that if you have tolerance to any opiate (or opiod, I can never remember the difference) 150mgs will not get you high even if it is your first time using tramadol. In those who get euphoric effects from tramadol like other opiods there is a strong cross tolerance present for the obvious reason that if it feels the same or similar it is probably acting on the same brain receptors.

You would need to try a much higher dose, but because tramadol has the nasty habit of lowering the seizure threshold so much (I even have a friend who while on Trammies was sent in to a seizure by the added stimulant of smoking a cigarette) the safest thing to do is get clean for a bit and get your tolerance down to nothing.

And a quick example of how fast tolerance builds; I started taking tramadol recreationally at night time only at 150mgs daily, and by the seventh night I was up to gulping 8, and the next week 14. These doses are by no means recommended! I apparently have a high seizure threshold to begin with. And the addiction will trick you because the half life of this drug is extremely long, between 24-36 hours most studies show. So you dose night after night thinking you aren't addicted because you go all day without a pill, but skip a night of dosing and you will feel like death, starting with a brain fog where you can't think straight and have no emotion other than sadness. This one syptom typically lasts weeks in some cases months. You turn your head and it's as if your eyes don't turn with it.

I just felt the need to point out the dangers of addiction when using this drug for fun, as most doctors until recently claimed it to be non addictive hence it is still not scheduled.

If anyone is experiencing wd's from this drug there is a wealth of support sites on the Internet, but also I am more than willing to provide support. I unfortunately have been through the quitting process many many times and support even from an online 'stranger' helped a lot. I am quitting now and it has to be my last quit, I dont have another in me. A good quote I tell myself to remind me this is my final wd, "a coward dies a thousand deaths, while a hero only one". Each withdrawal session feels like dying in a way.

Sorry to be a downer, but I didn't feel good explaining how great tramadol felt without also stating the bad.

JTD
    JTD is offline Member

I have to say I have used tramadol before for pain and also to try and get a buzz from it. When I took about 150-200mg I did get a good feeling kind of like an opiate high. On the other side of this just like with other drugs I thought well if 200mg gives me that feeling what if I double or triple that. I ended up feeling as if the whole room was moving in and out and was scared to death that I was about to die. I would not recommend anyone to try and get high from this medication. I dont know what a seizure feels like but at that time I know I was on the verge of something very bad about to happen. If you want to get high use something that is meant to get you high. Tramadol is meant for pain relief with less risk of addiction because its not meant to get you high.

BIGBEAr011 is offline Banned Reason: Shilling for 'unitedpharmacymeds'

Hello ...I'm new here too but I buyed 180 pills ones a month with out no issues

Untruthitudes is offline Member

Default Ultram/Tramadol moderation

I'd like to reiterate and elaborate Grass87's points on Ultram/Tramadol drawbacks. A caveat to those who plan to take this recreationally in doses of 150 mg or higher: do not underestimate this medications' potential for withdrawal. It's relatively cheap and available compared to other analgesics, so you may be tempted use often. Trust me though when I say that it would be a mistake to make this a daily afternoon treat after day's work. I'd recommend keeping this a weekend gig.

joeydixiedaisey is offline Senior Member
    joeydixiedaisey will become famous soon enoughjoeydixiedaisey will become famous soon enough

I have found that they seem to work good for sinus headaches. As far as feeling euphoric or any "high" its not happening. Even when smoking a little herb with the tramadol- No euphoric feelings happened. The whole siezure risk scares me bigtime. Saw someone have a siezure and it is not a pretty sight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast