Thread: how long does tramadol stay in your blood stream

michmale069 is offline Junior Member

Default how long does tramadol stay in your blood stream

im just curious...its a pill called tramadol. so how long does it take to clear your blood stream????

Jessica is offline Junior Member

I would discuss that with the Doctor that perscribed it to you Assuming a Doctor perscribed it?

KENNY G is offline Junior Member

well i had to take them but i only took it for 2 days because i got huuugee migraines and it went away about 2 days later
    so id say about a week because i went for blood donations the next week and the lady said i was fine

mlo
    mlo is offline Honorable Member
    mlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enoughmlo will become famous soon enough

Tramadol has a half-life of about 8 hours so at about 16 hours after your last dose the Tramadol should be out of your system. Multi-dosing could be different and might be longer.

ww100 is offline Member

Default Tramadol?????????

I am new here,. My Dr. ran what she called a standard drug screen I take oxycontin & oxcodone for pain. I just saw my test results are positive for opiates. About three & a half days before that test I took Tramadol50 mg 2 days in a row one tab only, Do you think it's the tramadol causing a false/poss. or what? The test named a bunch of ileagle drugs that I was neg. for but, I didn't tell her about the tramadol. Thank you! http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/foru...s/confused.gif