NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 532 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tagamet Hb 45 mins before Opioid Dose, WHOA!!

Massiveamounts is offline Distinguished Member
    Massiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to allMassiveamounts is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdude8 View Post
    I have same problems, opiate receptors too full too get high.. I started taking 4-5 soma's with my doses and get high again.. There great potentates.

I don't mean to seem like I'm looking down my nose at you guys or that I'm judging you and for one I speak from experience so I've been there with you guys so just trying to pass along a bit of advice.......if you can, if you pain level can tolerate these things that is as I know we all exp differing levels of pain with all the various aliments we all suffer from, but just a few things you might try to lower your tolerance.....again just trying to help my fellow PR buds because like I said I've been there, I just recently started taking benzos again after a couple year self imposed exile from them because I thought I was started to enjoy them more than I was using them for my minor anxiety issues....but here go guys.

1, try all you can to taper down and just stop taking opiates all together for as long as possible, like I said above some peoples pain issues would never allow this and I totally understand as at times when I've tried this I have thrown in the proverbial towel and munched a couple.....but if you can perhaps buy some kratom or tramadol or some other type of substance that would help with WD's and just stop taking them for a week at the most you will find that it's amazing when you do start taking them again on all levels pain relief to how they make you feel.....like when you first started taking opiates if not better imo....not to mention it gives you a crazy amount of pride knowing this thing does not rule you but that you rule it. Very rewarding emotion guys.

2, try to taper down a bit and struggle with pain, I know you are prob thinking you moron why do you think I take the meds to begin with but when you realize how bad your pain could be if you were not taking these meds you begin to realize how much they actually do help.

3, try to buy some type of med to supplement your pain med prescription. Like buy some codeine or kratom or tram or anything that helps with pain to take with your dose instead of doubling or tripling up on your dose with your normal meds......sometimes you can find the proper combo that will work better for your body than tripling up with the same med you've been taking for a long time.

I recently did number three with DHC 120, I am prescribed oxy 40's with oxycodone 15IR for breakthrough. I was taking one DHC with my other dose if I was in more pain than usual and it worked incredibly well.....amazingly well, I am very opiate tolerant and never nod off having taken a few of the old formula oc forties at once without it happening back when I was in you guys shoes and it would not cause me to nod.......taking a dhc with even just an IR would have me feeling great energetic so long as I did not sit still for too long lol then it was nodsville.

Anyway I have some more to add but company just walked in, I'll add more later again though I'm not trying to sound or act preachy I just want to pass along info that has helped me when I was seeking relief.

Cheers fellas hope you are enjoying your weekend!

btw good luck in finding what works for you guys, it's a god damn shame that we must go through such procedures because most times it's the docs lack of compasion that causes us to pay amazing prices for these things.
    Like brienzi, jeepdude8 liked this post

jeepdude8 is offline Banned Reason: Tryling to sell wares over PMs
    jeepdude8 will become famous soon enoughjeepdude8 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by poppy13 View Post
    i tried the tagament thing and it didnt do anything.i do take diet pills with my oxy or hydro and it works wayy better.im alittle dissapointed.i thought it would help me cut down my meds.but oh well.i did find this place called kratomdragon.com and they have a product thats new,cant remember the name,but its supposed to help with tolerance.has anyone been on that site and tried thier products?
    Hmm, Iv recomended it too a few friends on pain-meds, and it worked good for them too, and they have High tolerances as well.... I noticed taking 2-3 of the tagamets works good... How many Mg's did you take, also did you take 35 mins before dose?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 24 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
    Why shouldn't I be on here, regardless of how many people I sense are genuinely in need of these medications here, and how many are just looking to get high? I'm on here because I like to chat with other patients about things we have in common: chronic pain and other conditions, and the drugs we need to control them. I'm not going to leave just because someone comes along and posts about abusing drugs. Unless I'm mistaken, this site is for people who LEGITIMATELY need medication for a genuine condition, and it provides a real service for people who for whatever reason need to buy medication online. Now, why are you here?

I'm not American, don't own (much less wear) a cape, and am not interested in fighting anyone's 'epidemic on pills' (in the US or elsewhere). The only reason I joined this site was to exchange views with other people who have a hard time with chronic pain and other conditions. I find it makes the struggle against 24/7 pain just a little bit easier, knowing there are others like me out there, and I like to think we can help each other get by a little easier by sharing our experiences or simply sympathising with each other once in a while. I was not trying to be judgmental, or to be argumentative, I was just making an honest observation. I was under the impression that posting about abusing these meds was not allowed here, but maybe I'm mistaken? Could someone (a mod, perhaps) clarify?

This is just a random thought, but maybe to avoid conflict and misunderstandings in the future, we could have a separate forum for 'taking prescription medicine to get high'? Then the folks with a genuine need for these medicines could post about them on the 'fighting pain' section, while the others could chat about their quest to get high (assuming that is allowed here).

P.S. Perhaps what I said about the percentage of people genuinely needing these drugs was a bit harsh. It just seems that way sometimes, and it can be frustrating when you come on here in so much pain that you can't even type without hurting, to read a bunch of posts about getting high with the very drugs that are becoming increasingly hard to get due to escalating abuse. No offense intended to anyone.

Hey Hugo, You should be on here. I was just being a wise guy as i took your comment on passing judgment directly on me, It sounded like you were angry at everyone here who self-medicates too fell good. Weather too fell good or keep pain at bay is up too the person taking there medication. I wasnt aware my post was not allowed, and in future will be more careful with what i say.

I actually do have back pain, some times im stuck in house/bed for 6 weeks before i can walk straight... It seems too hit me hard a few times a year, otherwise on a 1-10 scale my pain is a 3-4 daily. Without meds, Im sure it would be a 10. I mean dont get me wrong, I love opiates, Who doesnt like the warm fuzzy opiate felling ? IMO theres just a huge difference between people who take painkillers, Some eat them, Some sniff, while others IV. Some doctor shop, and will do anything too get there hands on them, no matter who they hurt, And others like me who take meds, and go about it the right way.

Like someone mentioned earlier, This forum is a double edged sword. If you really think this site is only for people who LEGITIMATELY need medication for a genuine condition, you are sadly mistaken. Thats just the nature of these medications. Were not on a holistic vitamin forum..

If your having trouble finding a dr too treat your conditions, that sucks. Im sorry too hear it. The bad apples mess things up for everyone. Some states are RUFF........ Exp with legit records and a strict doctor who's too affriad too write what you need. Pharmacy's are getting robbed, and innocent people are getting killed. Its sad, and seems too be getting worse every year.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 8 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by Massiveamounts View Post
    I don't mean to seem like I'm looking down my nose at you guys or that I'm judging you and for one I speak from experience so I've been there with you guys so just trying to pass along a bit of advice.......if you can, if you pain level can tolerate these things that is as I know we all exp differing levels of pain with all the various aliments we all suffer from, but just a few things you might try to lower your tolerance.....again just trying to help my fellow PR buds because like I said I've been there, I just recently started taking benzos again after a couple year self imposed exile from them because I thought I was started to enjoy them more than I was using them for my minor anxiety issues....but here go guys.

1, try all you can to taper down and just stop taking opiates all together for as long as possible, like I said above some peoples pain issues would never allow this and I totally understand as at times when I've tried this I have thrown in the proverbial towel and munched a couple.....but if you can perhaps buy some kratom or tramadol or some other type of substance that would help with WD's and just stop taking them for a week at the most you will find that it's amazing when you do start taking them again on all levels pain relief to how they make you feel.....like when you first started taking opiates if not better imo....not to mention it gives you a crazy amount of pride knowing this thing does not rule you but that you rule it. Very rewarding emotion guys.

2, try to taper down a bit and struggle with pain, I know you are prob thinking you moron why do you think I take the meds to begin with but when you realize how bad your pain could be if you were not taking these meds you begin to realize how much they actually do help.

3, try to buy some type of med to supplement your pain med prescription. Like buy some codeine or kratom or tram or anything that helps with pain to take with your dose instead of doubling or tripling up on your dose with your normal meds......sometimes you can find the proper combo that will work better for your body than tripling up with the same med you've been taking for a long time.

I recently did number three with DHC 120, I am prescribed oxy 40's with oxycodone 15IR for breakthrough. I was taking one DHC with my other dose if I was in more pain than usual and it worked incredibly well.....amazingly well, I am very opiate tolerant and never nod off having taken a few of the old formula oc forties at once without it happening back when I was in you guys shoes and it would not cause me to nod.......taking a dhc with even just an IR would have me feeling great energetic so long as I did not sit still for too long lol then it was nodsville.

Anyway I have some more to add but company just walked in, I'll add more later again though I'm not trying to sound or act preachy I just want to pass along info that has helped me when I was seeking relief.

Cheers fellas hope you are enjoying your weekend!

btw good luck in finding what works for you guys, it's a god damn shame that we must go through such procedures because most times it's the docs lack of compasion that causes us to pay amazing prices for these things.

Yea its amazing how fast a tamper helps, Iv cut my dose in half for a week, too 10 days. And couldn't believe the tolerance drop. You know what they say, Less opiates are better then more..... Too much opiates clogs receptors and wastes meds. Its all mental when your used too taking a certain number threw out the day, just gota break the cycle... Its hard but well worth the week tamper. good advice
    Last edited by jeepdude8; 02-19-2012 at 06:26 AM.
    Like Hugo liked this post

GreenThumb is offline Distinguished Member
    GreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud ofGreenThumb has much to be proud of

You can also use omperazole, it will boost any opiate by a noticeable amount.....it's not cheap, but if you use it sparingly, it will have a measured effect...just keep in mind that you are, in fact, boosting your tolerance by using omperazole or cimitidine, so don't fool yourself.
    Helpful jeepdude8 Rated helpful

jeepdude8 is offline Banned Reason: Tryling to sell wares over PMs
    jeepdude8 will become famous soon enoughjeepdude8 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThumb View Post
    You can also use omperazole, it will boost any opiate by a noticeable amount.....it's not cheap, but if you use it sparingly, it will have a measured effect...just keep in mind that you are, in fact, boosting your tolerance by using omperazole or cimitidine, so don't fool yourself.
    Thanks for the tip, Looks like i can get Prilosec OTC in usa. Do you have personal experience using omperazole as booster? Ifso how many mg's do you take, and have you ever tryed cimitidine, I assume you found prilosec better? thanks again
    Last edited by jeepdude8; 02-19-2012 at 08:22 PM.

MojaveJoe is offline Senior Member
    MojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura aboutMojaveJoe has a spectacular aura about

Tagamet works to extend the time of the opiates for sure - the science is pretty clear on it (although we are all different especially enzymatically). Whether or not it actually increases the benefit outside of that is debatable (in my case - no) but a couple of TB prior to a dosage makes it last a good hour or two longer than usual imho. Not exactly a super booster but it is noticeable.

Cheers
    Like jeepdude8 liked this post

TheMoon is offline Senior Member
    TheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura aboutTheMoon has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Magician View Post
    I guess I feel a little out of place here, since I am not using opiates (or any other pain reliever) either recreationally or to control true pain. The comment about Tagamet caught my attention as it relates to my usage for GERD, and I do enjoy fresh grapefruit.

Some time ago I was prescribed vicodin for a dental issue, and found it did absolutely nothing. I also am relatively immune to novocaine, and second-line anasthetics barely worked either. I'm wondering if I might have a better response to novocaine & marcaine if I dosed with cimetadine or grapefruit before my next dental work. Any ideas? And if the time comes that I'm in other pain, and prescribed opiates, perhaps such pre-dosing would assist?
    Regarding your dental work @Magician, I don't think Tagamet or the other options discussed on this thread would increase the effectiveness of local anesthetics since they are metabolized by a cholinesterase enzyme instead of the CYP family of enzymes that Tagamet and grapefruit interfere with. There are some meds that affect cholinesterase activity (mainly for Alzheimer's disease like Aricept) but I don't know if they would help in your case or not since the local anesthetics are metabolized so quickly to begin with.

Here is an overview of local anesthetics that may have some helpful information for you: http://www.arapmi.org/maraa-book-project/Chapt3.pdf

Pre-dosing with Tagamet or grapefruit for the oral (opiate) pain meds might be of benefit for your pain - but members have mixed opinions about the effectiveness of doing this, not just here but in other threads as well. I have read that the NSAID medications like naproxen or ibuprofen are superior to Tylenol when taken in combination with opiate meds for dental pain. However, prolonged bleeding is a concern if you are having major work done and those drugs might cause your GERD to flare up.
    Helpful Magician Rated helpful
    Like Quaalude liked this post
    For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind - Emerson

VictoriaIvy is offline Senior Member
    VictoriaIvy will become famous soon enoughVictoriaIvy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeltoid View Post
    Cimetidine (Tagamet) exerts anti-androgenic effects, so try to avoid using it for a long period of time. I used it daily for around 1 month and developed glandular gynecomastia and a severe reduction in my libido as a result. Once I discontinued the drug I recovered from both side-effects after about 2 months. Not every male experiences anti-androgenic effects from cimetidine, however it does occur often enough to justify a warning.
    Wow isnt that the stuff girls were using to induce a abortion? Im a girl, I would love to have my libido back like I did in my early 20/30s

PATRICKZ is offline Senior Member
    PATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the roughPATRICKZ is a jewel in the rough

I had a thread closed because I mentioned that recreational opiate users use tramadol to extend the effects of genuine opiates. I was not trying to be helpful to dopefiends, I was simply pointing out that the effect a mixture of tramadol with opiate has is well known. Not that I'm complaining about the thread closure. The main difference between this site and one like Erowid is that this site points people towards specific sites that sell (sometimes controlled) meds. Any discussion of recreational drug use would bring scrutiny upon this site and its owners that could wind up being dangerous for them. It needs to be stamped out quick when it happens, otherwise this site could disappear. I'm sure the DEA would gladly pull the plug on it if they had the means and a good excuse.

The reason pain meds are so hard to get is because of an out-of-control DEA. It's insane that law-enforcement officers would be allowed to second-guess medical professionals. As far as recreational users being responsible for the difficulties, it's a moot point because they've always been around and always will be. If every doctor in the country wasn't scared to death and looking over his shoulder every time he wrote a prescription, then people might actually get the meds they need. The DEA still hasn't gotten the message that habituation or addiction to legitimately needed pain meds is less harmful than suffering under-or nontreated chronic pain.

I almost went to work for the DEA a long time ago, I'm ashamed to admit. The agency should be abolished. Everyone would be better off.
    Helpful VictoriaIvy Rated helpful

heartsoup is offline Senior Member
    heartsoup has a spectacular aura aboutheartsoup has a spectacular aura aboutheartsoup has a spectacular aura aboutheartsoup has a spectacular aura aboutheartsoup has a spectacular aura about

Anybody know the Canadian equivelant to Tagamet?

alumni is offline Exalted Member
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    Cimetidine

Cranberry is offline Eminent Member
    Cranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud of

I'm scripted ompreazole and I've never noticed any potentiating effects at all. I've also used grapefruit juice to try to extend the life of my dose and what I found is that it works in increasing the strength of the opiate but not the duration. I have yet to try Tagamet and I may give that a go, since my doc keeps me on the same low dose for years.
    ~You are fearfully and wonderfully made.~

Harry Irene is offline Exalted Member
    Harry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond reputeHarry Irene has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a "Dollar General" near you I used to get 12 packs of Tagament (Cimetidine) for $2.50 a box....Wacky deals...I've since moved out of the region - No dollar general's here
    Helpful Cranberry Rated helpful
    Like Quaalude liked this post

andyli is offline Senior Member
    andyli will become famous soon enough

Well I have heard different stories about tagamet being a potentiator for opioids, positive and negative. But it seems like most everybody here seems to agree that it is well recommended.

From what I heard, tagament only increases the duration of opioids without potentiating the effects, but I guess that is wrong.

This could be worth a try.

SimonPol is offline Senior Member
    SimonPol is on a distinguished road

Cimetidine is a well known potentiator and now it is being slowly but surely withdrawn from the market, probably for that reason, witness the unavailability.

I wonder where to get it these days. I'm sure it is still made, but where is the question. Would appreciate some direction ...

alumni is offline Exalted Member
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    alumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond reputealumni has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonPol View Post
    Cimetidine is a well known potentiator and now it is being slowly but surely withdrawn from the market, probably for that reason, witness the unavailability.

I wonder where to get it these days. I'm sure it is still made, but where is the question. Would appreciate some direction ...
    I'm not aware of any move to control or discontinue Tagamet or its generic equivalent from the OTC market in the US.
    Is this something you are experiencing in another country? You can buy it from any chain pharmacy's web site like Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, etc. and have it sent to you.

SimonPol is offline Senior Member
    SimonPol is on a distinguished road

You can still get it on Oz but only on script and the advice is it is on its way out as there are other ant-acids with less less' side effects', ie potentiating of many drugs. I have also tried to get it online from countries that should have anything available but no, they always offer the newer replacements such as Zantac or Ranitidine and a few others. I got the impression one source was actually spooked by me asking for it, I can only guess.

I would buy it from those stores but my experience is they don't send over - seas. If they did I'd be on it.

CVS require a script and don't ship international so that's out, riteaid.com only ship in the US, Walgreens doesn't ship internationally - yet. Plus their prices are higher than Amazon who also ships internationally but shipping is ridiculous at 50 to 100 for one box of 60 tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by alumni View Post
    I'm t aware of any move to control or discontinue Tagamet or its generic equivalent from the OTC market in the US.
    Is this something you are experiencing in another country? You can buy it from any chain pharmacy's web site like Walgreens, CVS, RiteAid, etc. and have it sent to you.
    Last edited by SimonPol; 10-23-2012 at 07:17 PM.

downhomeguy is offline Senior Member
    downhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enoughdownhomeguy will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeltoid View Post
    Cimetidine (Tagamet) exerts anti-androgenic effects, so try to avoid using it for a long period of time. I used it daily for around 1 month and developed glandular gynecomastia and a severe reduction in my libido as a result. Once I discontinued the drug I recovered from both side-effects after about 2 months. Not every male experiences anti-androgenic effects from cimetidine, however it does occur often enough to justify a warning.
    Your exactly right about the Tagamet, but to add to that is if you take opiate on a fairly regular basis it lower testosterone pretty harshly and all the opiates do this. Other opiates have an added tendency to work strongly in other areas. Fentanyl can shut down your ACTH hormone rendering your cortisol response to stress inactive.

If you testosterone gets to low and stays there for an extended period. Your thyroid hormones will get way out of balance, your adrenal gland will start releasing hormones way out of rythmn (and good luck on finding a doctor that will properly check your adrenal hormones, best bet is to find an intergrative doctor.

Maybe the worst of all is extended periods of low levels of testosterone can make your cells much more insulin resistant. So, before you have had time to correct any of this your doctor has slapped a Type II Diabetes diagnosis on you. When it all goes back to opiates doing a shotgun effect on a lot of your receptors in the pituitary and hippothalmus region.

Easiest thing to do, if your doctor will do it, is ask him firmly to test your Direct and Total Testosterone plus it wouldn't hurt for him to chech the tyhroid function.
    Helpful coachmcguirk Rated helpful

waw
    waw is offline Senior Member
    waw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura aboutwaw has a spectacular aura about

My friend recently told me same thing pop a tegament 45 before pain med and i still havent did it but he swears by it.
    But i actually do get bad heartburn from pain pills anyway so it sounds a win win anyway for me alot of pain pills give me acid reflux syndromes so next time that is what im going to do.
    I will let you know if it work.

coachmcguirk is offline Senior Member
    coachmcguirk has a spectacular aura aboutcoachmcguirk has a spectacular aura aboutcoachmcguirk has a spectacular aura aboutcoachmcguirk has a spectacular aura aboutcoachmcguirk has a spectacular aura aboutcoachmcguirk has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by SimonPol View Post

I just bought a bottle of 100 pills of generic cimetidine at Walmart for like 4 bucks. The availability of brand-name tagamet is pretty hit-or-miss these days, I've noticed, but it's outrageously expensive compared to generics anyway.

Just check the online store of basically any pharmacy chain, if you can't find it locally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234