Thread: snorting opana er?

mike1337 is offline Honorable Member
    mike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the roughmike1337 is a jewel in the rough

Default snorting opana er?

I've been reading up on this and have seen some conflicting information and wanted to ask to clear it up..

Opana ER 40mg is of course Extended Release, thus has a gelling agent (i believe) to help prevent it being abused by being cooked and shot up IV.
    But some people say it is okay to simply crush these up and snort them (due to higher bioavailability intra-nasaly as compared to orally) and some people say that they will gel in your nose?

So which is it, safe to sniff opana ER or no?
    I know about dangers of overdosing etc and do not need any lectures about that thank you (: i just mean in the aspect of the gelling agent.
    Only a fool would take anything posted on the Internet as fact

Caffeine2011 is offline Distinguished Member
    Caffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to beholdCaffeine2011 is a splendid one to behold

@mike1337 I know little about IV or IM but I do know that if you try to snort a crushed up ER pill, your nose is going to "gel up" and be quite unpleasant for the next day. Your nose will get very clogged. There is a way to remove the gel somehow, I saw a post about it on another forum years ago, when they started making oxy and other painkillers with gel formulas. I do not know where it was or how to do it though, I wouldn't snort it. Than again, IVing something with the gel agent is good either.
    drugbuyersforum.org is a scam.

redman is offline Senior Member
    redman will become famous soon enough

@mike1337 Back in my younger years I used to snort opana ers. I never noticed much of a problem of it clogging up my nose, it packed quite a punch and kept me buzzing for several hours or more. You have to remove the color from the pill just like you would with an oxy. Usually a damp towel does the trick. I am not incouraging pill snorting just answering a post.

JoeyButtafuoco is offline Eminent Member
    JoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud ofJoeyButtafuoco has much to be proud of

Opanas ER are able to be abused by snorting or shooting. Oral bio. is pretty weak for these pills similar to Hydromorphone, so people abuse them.

They are coming out w/ a new formula that is going to be like the new Oxycontin making these abuse proof.
    Like dingleberry liked this post

oioioi123 is offline Honorable Member
    oioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the roughoioioi123 is a jewel in the rough

Can we keep this kind of talk to places like topix? I don't like seeing this kind of talk here, it makes me cringe. This isn't that kind of site
    Like dingleberry, Hugo liked this post

dingleberry is offline Distinguished Member
    dingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to beholddingleberry is a splendid one to behold

Taking the Opana ER orally did nothing for me, while insufflating it was very strong, noticeable, intense. It also effected my mood, just a really interesting strong effect. I would advice people to use caution and start out VERY small if choosing to insufflate (snort) this medication.
    Helpful Nickel Rated helpful

Stevo1 is offline Distinguished Member
    Stevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud ofStevo1 has much to be proud of

I was under the assumption that this type of posting was Not allowed.
    Is it allowed? @drboris
    Helpful Jellyfish Rated helpful
    Like Hugo liked this post
    Stare into my Avatar....Relax

Kris is offline Moderator
    Kris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to allKris is a name known to all

Discussions of drug use abuse and recreational drug use are not allowed. Thread closed.
    Helpful Stevo1 Rated helpful