NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 682 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hydrocodone question

newage is offline Senior Member
    newage will become famous soon enoughnewage will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
    Yes it its @newage pure bread brindle...sleepin right next 2 me as we speak

If u click on new posts, look down and u'll see in big green letters...DICOD301....click on it
    found it thank you! I did some research and Im hearing DICOD301 is Dicod301 is 15mg dihydrocodeineone bitartrate, also known in the USA as hydrocodone bitartrate.

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 2 minutes after the last post:*

Quote Originally Posted by brienzi View Post
    I'll second that one...Smartest dog I've ever owned...My gal, well she's just a big baby, get's way 2 much attention around here..
    If you ever decide you want another please consider adopting and I can find you exactly what you are looking for. I network with groups all across the usa. I can find you a black 3 legged 1 eyed female, a 4 legged brindle pure bread, a white male puppy...or basically any weird combination that might be to your liking. We have so many available its crazy.
    Last edited by newage; 06-03-2012 at 02:44 PM.

resorts is offline Senior Member
    resorts will become famous soon enoughresorts will become famous soon enough

Pre Hate-Ryan act there were a couple of compounding pharms in the US that made 15mg caps. They were pretty good but I still preferred Watson 10/500 (for pain relief) over them. As for IOPs? I doubt there's even any hydro in them. I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but hydro is strictly US made and distributed. (at least it used to be). Just my personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by newage View Post
    Does the most common form for hydrocodone come in 5, 7.5, and 10mg tabs usually? That is what I thought i had see regularly but then i came across a IOP selling caps in 15mg so im wondering are they basically 1.5 normal strength or am i confusing something? Also, hydrocodone is not the same as Dihydrocodone or DHC correct? Sorry, im still trying to learn.

dsteury is offline Banned Reason: Constantly Disgruntled user, offending and attacking other members of the forum.
    dsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the rough

The only Pharmacy that made 15 mg hydrocodone caps was Madison Pharmacy back in the good old days. But they only charged 300.00 a script and made the claim they could never be busted because they had all there ducks in a row. All of there Doctors and Pharmacist for at least the last four years have be receiving there mail at Federal PO Boxes. Except the couple that signed statements against all there buddies. Alot of there customers didn't get away clean either. It was really a slimy operation.

resorts is offline Senior Member
    resorts will become famous soon enoughresorts will become famous soon enough

I remember them and yes, they used to say "we'll never get in trouble". I never used them but did speak with them thru some service (DOD or another one I can't remember the name...old age!). There was one other compounding pharm that I can't remember the name of but their 15's were junk) The Watsons weren't available so they offered compounds. IMHO, Stick with the Watson brand...

Quote Originally Posted by dsteury View Post
    The only Pharmacy that made 15 mg hydrocodone caps was Madison Pharmacy back in the good old days. But they only charged 300.00 a script and made the claim they could never be busted because they had all there ducks in a row. All of there Doctors and Pharmacist for at least the last four years have be receiving there mail at Federal PO Boxes. Except the couple that signed statements against all there buddies. Alot of there customers didn't get away clean either. It was really a slimy operation.

Rocksteady17 is offline Senior Member
    Rocksteady17 will become famous soon enoughRocksteady17 will become famous soon enough

I believe it's Watson 10/325.

the dude1 is offline Member
    the dude1 will become famous soon enough

I've never seen 15mg hydros which means it is most likely BS on the net. Be smart and safe and stick with watson.
    Last edited by the dude1; 06-03-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the dude1 View Post
    DHC sucks unless you extract the codine. I've never seen 15mg hydros which means it is most likely BS on the net. Be smart and safe and stick with watson. they are the best and you will get a euphoria DHC will never give you unless you plug it. (which I refuse to do.)
    is it legal to ask how to extract the dhc? if not, dont answer.

How about the DF118, those any good?

barkingmad is offline Eminent Member
    barkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant future

@the dude1, Think you better have another look at the Forum rules my friend, we don't discuss recreational use here. (rule 3).
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

Quote Originally Posted by barkingmad View Post
    @the dude1, Think you better have another look at the Forum rules my friend, we don't discuss recreational use here. (rule 3).
    sorry didnt mean so i could extract it and shoot it (the thought of putting a needle in my vein makes me cringe) i meant so it was fealt as somone above said you dont feel shit from DHC so I didnt know if there was a way to make it more potent or faster acting. Im new to this side of pharmaceuticals so I may be pronouncing something wrong when asking a question. typical newb here. Been on the boards over 11 years but they were all health and fitness related...and some bass fishing lol

barkingmad is offline Eminent Member
    barkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant futurebarkingmad has a brilliant future

@newage, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at "the Dude 1" ......
    Does it make me a hypocrite to be intolerant of intolerance?

Quote Originally Posted by barkingmad View Post
    @newage, that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at "the Dude 1" ......
    oh ok, well noted either way

dsteury is offline Banned Reason: Constantly Disgruntled user, offending and attacking other members of the forum.
    dsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the roughdsteury is a jewel in the rough

Any compounding pharmacy can "compound" anything a Doctor is legally allowed to write pure hydro being one of those item. The problem you have is why would a Doctor write a script like that and the compounding pharm would be real curious about the Doctors choice of meds. DHC in my humble opinion has no euphoric value like hydro and of course the CII.

the dude1 is offline Member
    the dude1 will become famous soon enough

Sorry I will Delete the post, he asked I answered. I apologize and you are right. Thank you for pointing that out, I have read the rules, and I am not going to make an excuse.

Use DHC only as directed on the bottle, but it isn't euphoric.
    Last edited by the dude1; 06-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsteury View Post
    Any compounding pharmacy can "compound" anything a Doctor is legally allowed to write pure hydro being one of those item. The problem you have is why would a Doctor write a script like that and the compounding pharm would be real curious about the Doctors choice of meds. DHC in my humble opinion has no euphoric value like hydro and of course the CII.
    when i was in compounding they would write weird RX all the time due to things people were allergic to in the drugs like binders, or some people could not swallow pills, or some people needed multiple drugs so we would compound them all in one so they didnt have to swallow multiple pills or apply numerous creams. I have never been into oxycodone, it was far too strong for my liking but we use to have 400grams of pure oxy powder in our raw material room. I know some people would have a wet dream just hearing that lol. Another reason commericial drugs can be compounded is when there is a nationwide shortage. If there is no shortage we can not duplicate what is already on the shelves though.

Good Apollo is offline Exalted Member
    Good Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeGood Apollo has a reputation beyond repute

All- please no letter abbreviations , even mixin it up, that was a good one @newage- don't want to get this thread closed out .

@billyboy1965 I got this

Dicod is codeine, 2 antihistamines and a laxative... Ineffective for me but I am tolerant, no worse than equivalent amount of codeine, different feeling. The red pill from "that" site is as stated approx 100mg codeine, 5 mg Valium, some amount of meprobamate... More effective don't know why, suppose the Valium, more codeine then the dicod. Hope that helps.

For future reference this is a senior member vendor subject, to find in that thread use "search this thread" at mid top of header area... If you tried any of the terms partially mentioned here, it would proc 150 posts or more...
    Some say that I am not machine washable and all my plants are called Steve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12