Thread: oxycodone and norco/would taking norco give a reading for oxycodone in a urine test.?

Vicki R is offline Junior Member

Default oxycodone and norco/would taking norco give a reading for oxycodone in a urine test.

I have a friend that takes norco and she was on probation and her probation officer said as long as the Dr. was prescribing norco for her she wouldn't test her because it would come up dirty. How much truth in this. Her Dr. just released her yesterday because her tests come up positive for cocaine and oxycodone and she swears she is not doing anything like that. This is a women almost 50 that has alot of medical problems and has had brain surgery and is dealing with the aftermath.

Angie G is offline Junior Member

To answer your question, yes oxycodone and hydrocodone do present itself in a urine drug test. I am going to assume they use the basic five test which is THC ( marijuana), Cocaine, amphetimines( meth, ect) Opiates( herion, morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone) and Phencyclidine ( PCP). I am not going to mention my thoughts or feelings on her lifestyle because quite frankly thats not my place. I hope this answered your question. Cocaine only comes up if she really has been using.