Thread: I never take drugs, but yesterday, i took 4 Hydrocodone 500MG, i have a drug test today, but i think i can....

1. Default I never take drugs, but yesterday, i took 4 Hydrocodone 500MG, i have a drug test today, but i think i can....

.......reschedule it so it xan be for friday...will it be cleared from my system? I weigh 190lbs and am 19 yrs old....the place i'm getting hired at is Walmart.....please help, thanks!

2. You will test positive for opiates, see if you can make up an excuse to delay the testing for at least 72 hours.

3. 2 weeks, lots of water.

4. Just out of curiosity what made you take Hydrocodone the day before a test? Are you purposely trying to sabotage your change at a the job?

When was the last time you had a prescription for this? You could call that doctor and tell him you have been having pain and had some pills left over, which you took. You will then have a Dr to back you up. Silly girl. Don't you want to work at Wal-Mart? Great place to score drugs. I hear.

6. Ok, taking 500mg of Hydrocodone x4 would have killed you .

You most likely only took about 20 mg of Hydrocodone & 2000 mg of acetaminophen. This is always confusing bc on the bottles it will read something like 5-500 mg, the 5 is the Hydrocodone.

Yes you will test positive for opiates. The best way to have the drug test and pass is go to the ER and fake a Migraine say you only get these every so often and the only thing that works is Hydrocodone, but also ask for phenergan (see link below), bc the Hydrocodone can give you nausea, might also ask for an IV to re-hydrate you.

And ONLY, After your "feeling better", you remember you have a drug test and ask the doc if you will pass? he will be more then happy to write you a note that you had to be treated in the ER with these drugs.

This might be $$ for you, but this or your Job?

Any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck!

Best Wish's,
    Nolwe