Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hydrocodone. online. no 'script?

1. Is there any safe place to order hydrocodone from with-out a prescrition? If you know one please e-mail me @jeclpn@yahoo.com Thanks, jec

MikeALopez96 is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews / trying to sell through PMs

tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    tinmuning has a reputation beyond reputetinmuning has a reputation beyond repute
    There had been numerous suggestions of sites given in this thread. I suggest that the thread starter and those interested try the mentioned sites in this thread and we'd appreciate any feedback on the above-given website.

We are trying to minimize the chance of spammers coming & going just to post their site without giving any valuable post to our members.

I am now closing this thread to avoid posting of any other advertisements. Again, feedbacks on the mentioned websites will be very much appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12