Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hydrocodone. online. no 'script?

1. Question Hydrocodone. online. no 'script?

I broke my ankle about 3 months ago. I was given 'scripts by the doctors for percocet and vicodin. I am still in pain but they will no longer write 'scripts for me. I've noticed that it's pretty much impossible to get those drugs on the internet overseas (or anywhere on the 'net) without a 'script, I'm assuming because of the kind of narcotic that they both are. well I stumbled upon this website (My Canadian Pharmacy) and it appears that you can get Vicodin/hydrocodone on there, without a prescription. (also codeine) I've tried looking for feedback on this site and to no avail. they're Canadian, and in my experience most of the online Canadian pharmacies won't even send you any drugs unless you provide proof of prescription or your doctor's contact info. can anyone give me any kind of insight? vicodin and percocet are the only things that help with this agonizing pain that I still occasionally get in my ankle. I think we all know how hard it is to convince a doctor that you just want percs or vicodin for the occasional/responsible use as it's intended for.. especially when you're 24 :P I got soma from rxstore.net (GREAT site) and taking 2 does help (although probably not the brightest thing to do) but it doesn't help the way the others do. thanks in advance to anyone who's read this,

Cheryl
    Last edited by szo; 07-28-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: removed ad link

2. oh I also should point out that I was only given a few percs in the ER, and the orthopaedist had written me a vicodin 'script the next day. I didn't go to quacks who wrote 'scripts like it was nothing or anything (hence why I'm online looking for vicodin!

3. If you were anywhere near Fort worth, Texas. You could always hit me up. lol
    Got 90 right now. 10/325's. Yellow Narco's.
    Like catmandu liked this post

Default Hydrocodone & Oxycontin contact in Panama

Yes your right, these types of pain killers are very hard to find, but not impossible.

I have ordered several batches of Oxycontin from a contact in Pananma, who is very reliable.

I had to stop it because Aus customs seized a couple of orders (their much tougher here than in the US), and they won't ship to Aus anymore.

They usually have Hydrocodone and Oxycontin (time release Oxycodone), let me know if you would like their email address.
    Helpful catmandu Rated helpful
    Like teedercontin liked this post

5. Hi Paul, Is it possible I could get the contact in panama for oxycodone? I need to find another solutions compared to my current sources. thanks

Default Contact

Hi Guys,

You will need to send Elza an email at Sign In

They don’t have a web site, and only accept payment by Wester Union money transfer.

Sounds dodgy I know, but I found them to be very reliable, every order was sent and contained exactly what I paid for.

I am not affiliated with them in any way. Please remember you order at your own risk.

If you order the Oxycontin tabs remember they are time release tabs that last 12 hours.

Good luck

Default Contact

Don't know what happened then, following is the email address:

Sign In

8. Quote Originally Posted by Aus Paul View Post

Sign In

Aus Paul, can you email me the email address of the Panama person? I tried the link you provided and it didn't work.

jbmassacre - email me and lets talk!

mgrant44@gmail.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aus Paul View Post

Sign In
    not working here either. I'd like the e-mail as well.

travisfinch1983@yahoo.com

10. I would too! The pharmacy on all the reviews SUCK! No pain meds at all!!!!
    Last edited by echoparkdirkdave33; 11-13-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    Dirk-David Patrick

11. Quote Originally Posted by CLD029 View Post
    I broke my ankle about 3 months ago. I was given 'scripts by the doctors for percocet and vicodin. I am still in pain but they will no longer write 'scripts for me. I've noticed that it's pretty much impossible to get those drugs on the internet overseas (or anywhere on the 'net) without a 'script, I'm assuming because of the kind of narcotic that they both are. well I stumbled upon this website (My Canadian Pharmacy) and it appears that you can get Vicodin/hydrocodone on there, without a prescription. (also codeine) I've tried looking for feedback on this site and to no avail. they're Canadian, and in my experience most of the online Canadian pharmacies won't even send you any drugs unless you provide proof of prescription or your doctor's contact info. can anyone give me any kind of insight? vicodin and percocet are the only things that help with this agonizing pain that I still occasionally get in my ankle. I think we all know how hard it is to convince a doctor that you just want percs or vicodin for the occasional/responsible use as it's intended for.. especially when you're 24 :P I got soma from rxstore.net (GREAT site) and taking 2 does help (although probably not the brightest thing to do) but it doesn't help the way the others do. thanks in advance to anyone who's read this,

Cheryl
    Hi! Can you e-mail me the link?
    Thanks!
    Peace
    Dirk-David Patrick

12. guys , i just stumbled upon this thread and want to add my 2 cents. i live in costa rica half the year and have travel extensivly throughout central america. as far as i know their is no hydocodone available anywhere down here. plenty of over the counter codeine pills but thats about it and boy i have asked everywhere!! i would love to be proved wrong and if anyone knows where i can purchase it, i am all ears. i asked my doctor here in costa rica and he told me it is not on the approved list here and the only way to get it was to import it thru the ministry of health etc etc .
    also, i emailed a couple of those shadowy online sites who claim to be here and claim to sell it. i offered either meet them or to send them money by courrior and pay to have the pills brought to me the same way. they both said they only deal internationally, very suspiciuos indeed
    pura vida, heredia

13. pauol contact me pleas.. Lucane@live.it

14. I would love that also please email me a dragonstud726@yahoo.com

15. Default u still in DFW

Quote Originally Posted by jbmassacre View Post
    If you were anywhere near Fort worth, Texas. You could always hit me up. lol
    Got 90 right now. 10/325's. Yellow Narco's.
    Do you have a hook up for them still. I am in DFW email me if you do.

16. same here.. thanks.

17. Default I found some Hyrocodone that comes with a scrip

I had the same problem finding the Hydro. I was in a car accident and a year later i was still having severe back pain. I wanted to extend my prescription, but my doctor wasn't hearing that. So my friend told me about this pharmacy that provides the script so you are totally safe. This thing is they are pretty selective about who they deal with and they are very discreet about how they send the medication. If you call you always have to use a promo code it changes every month. But the thing I like about them is that they always deliver on time and the products are what they say they are.
    Last edited by szo; 05-11-2010 at 04:47 AM. Reason: removed contact number

MikeALopez96 is offline Banned Reason: Shill reviews / trying to sell through PMs

Default Hello

Hello ..i see they´re many online pharmacy where you could and buy that medication with out the script , I use one and everything been fine

19. I'm also having a problem finding pain management. I have mri's, and xrays that prove I have serious neck and shoulder issues and I'm a hairdresser with no health insurance. The doctors say surgery or no pills! It's the only way I can work and I take way less than the bottle says and they freak when I ask for a refill! Where can you get them??

20. cplay: There are plenty of F2F places on the net with free consults or discounts if you're a member over at drugbuyer's forum. Search there for F2F pharmacies. If you have proper documentation, basically the online service finds you an understanding and sympathetic doctor who will listen to your story and give you what you want as long he finds it remotely necessary. I
    These guys charge a little bit more, but everything I've read is that all of their doctors will prescribe. They also have the most doctors out of any of the F2F online sites I've seen. I actually used them once for some kidney problems I was having. The urologist I was seeing said he could not give me any more because he couldn't see anything but really small stones that were still in my kidneys and shouldn't have been causing enough pain to warrant narcotics. I brought the disc of my CT scan and a couple of discharge papers from the ER and was prescribed 3 months worth of Norco's. It cost me a little bit of money, but it's legal and they will prescribe. Check them out and if you haven't yet, become a member at drugbuyer's forum so you can get discounts.

General rule of thumb: If you have medical records proving a need, then go legit and go through a F2F service. You won't be disappointed and they'll take care of you. Only one in person consult is needed at the beginning and after that it's once a month phone consults with the same doctor. However the site I mentioned does want a new face to face consult every three months, but it's not as expensive as the first one you have to do to get started.

Hope this helps and I hope you feel better.

Last note, that site mentioned above is 175 for the first F2F consult and it's 90 for the monthly phone consult. Discount is 160 if you're a forum member at drugbuyer's.
    Last edited by szo; 05-17-2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: removed link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast