Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norco vs Watson

Default Norco vs Watson

What is the difference between a Norco 10/325 and a Watson 10/325? Thanks!!!

2. nothing... Generics are supposed to be bioequivalent to "name brand"
    Last edited by evertking; 04-17-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: typo

QVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant futureQVC1212 has a brilliant future

agreed. they both have 10mg hydrocodone and 325 mg of acetaminophen. the differences between generics vs. name brand are subtle, if not completely negligible. Although brand vs. generic has been a popular topic for debate on PR, and tinmuning has brought up some good points about brand name potentially having better quality control measure which produced them, and the fillers may be different slightly, which only should affect bioavailability, which is the rate at which is absorbed into your system.

In essence, they should be the same.
    Like waterlogged liked this post

4. Jackson, not sure if this helps, but i've had both and can't tell the difference. i know of the varying schools of thought - that some use different binders that affect absorbing speeds and acid interactions with delicate stomachs, etc. but for me, if there is a difference, it's too subtle to be a factor in my decision-making. i go for the cheaper option and don't pay for the advertising.

Thanks! I will give them a go.

The yellow Watsons are as good as they get. I took those for years and preferred them over brand which I got many times. One if the fee genetics where quality is not an issue assuming they are real. There have been some fake yellow Watsons floating around.

I have had both and have never been able to tell a difference. They are the same to me. They both work great for severe pain. I think there are other brands too that also seem the same ( I could be wrong) I know there are some people that believe that certain brands or certain generics work better than others. This is true for all meds I think. I have only noticed a difference in once instance with a different pain medication. It is a comparison of a med with Watson vs Mally (not the whole name but don't remember what it is or how to spell it) and for THAT particular medication, to me there is a significant difference. I am talking about percocet. I was on those after a few surgeries and had the two different brands and the Mally brand seemed soooooooo weak compared to the Watson. I pretty much prefer Watson for everthing because they are so popular and I did have that experience where the Watson was noticeably better than the other brand.

I ordered some xanax a few years back. Been getting calls for years since then to refill my order. Well, about two weeks ago I decided what the heck and refilled. Of course, instead of the Watsons, I get some fake Watsons in a plastic bag. Most had turned to powder and they looked like they had been pressed in someone's garage. Didn't even look remotely like a Watson.

So yes, there are some fake ones going around.

9. The Watsons are good meds,thats what I get. Also they should be cheaper to.

amp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enoughamp12815 will become famous soon enough

As mentioned the Watson brand are of superior quality.. never had the actual brand norcos, but the Watson are GREAT!!
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful

11. I believe the binders used are different same main ingredient though

no name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really nice

If im not mistaken watson makes the Brand medication?

I will be honest. I just got some watsons and the were not that great. I am debating on whether or not the pills are fake or my tolerance is playing a very nasty trick on me. Took 2 10/325 for a total of 20mg Vicodin and got tired...messed up!

polly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to beholdpolly_prozac is a splendid one to behold

both norco and watson do the same thing, but I prefer the watson brand. It seems like the norcos make me agitated.. It's prolly just me being whacked out, but I tend to avoid norcos because of that.
    Like Gilda liked this post

15. I've have both and never been able to tell the diffrence. You get differnt brands at different pharmacies. I always get Watson brand at the local walmart. I've come to the know the number codes, so I know what I'm looking for. But when I filled at walgreens I got a totally different pill. I had never seen before. I even went back and double checked with the pharmacy to see if those were the right pills. But I have never found in a difference in the effectiveness of the pill.

Rasberry
    Last edited by rasberry2006; 07-28-2011 at 11:39 PM.

MNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really niceMNLady is just really nice

I've never had a name-brand Norco before either. I have had mostly Watson 10/325, but have also had Mallies and Qualitest generics. They all see about the same. I notice more difference in the 5mn Vicodin where the Watson seem much better and the 5mg Percocet where the Watson are good, but I get a little happier buzz in taking the Mallies 512's.

Same. Mallie hydro sucks. For some reason, there is a big difference in mali hydro and watson or brand. Watson and brand to me are as good and I actually prefer Watson. Went through a period of always requesting brand and paying $ 100.00 more and truthfully, the Walgreen generic watsons are maybe my favorites and much cheaper.

I do like Mali Roxi though. I currently have endocet percocets and I usually take the Watsons. Interested to see if any difference, but I tend to doubt it.

I pretty much think all stuff is same and differences is in our heads when it comes to everything except the Mali hydros which just absolutely suck. Not even close. Otherwise, they all the same and only a mental quirk will result in a perceived difference so don't ponder it and just enjoy your meds.
    Last edited by 996ttcab; 07-29-2011 at 12:29 AM.
    Like Gilda liked this post

Same stuff....love the yellows though lol

happyjack is offline Banned Reason: Shill for Buybulkmeds same user as kobby tried to sell through forum

norco manufactures watson,they are the same .

20. Default Watsons

They say there is no diffrranc, but the Watson brand always seen s little better to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast