Thread: What is a Roxicontin?

Default What is a Roxicontin?

Found a website that offers roxicontin. Never heard of it. What is it? Man, I must be getting old!!!

its an IR oxycodone pain killer that comes in 5, 15 and 30 mg doses.

what website are you looking at that has these for sale?
    Last edited by evertking; 04-19-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
    Found a website that offers roxicontin. Never heard of it. What is it? Man, I must be getting old!!!
    There is no actual prescription drug with that name.
    Roxicet or Roxicodone are brand name instant-release medications which are prescribed in 15mg or 30mg dosages with and without the inclusion of APAP (done vs. cet).
    If some web site is advertising "Roxicontin" it doesn't know what it is talking about.
    Helpful fish_bulb Rated helpful

It was on the saversrx site. Maybe I am not as old as I thought if there is nothing manufactured under that name.....

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

The contin refers to continuous release over a 12 hour period.No such thing as roxicontin.Roxicet does have acetaminophen in it.Roxicodone is a name brand for immediate release oxycodone.Purdue has a patent on all continuous release oxycodone.That sucks! Because he is charging needy people unbelievable prices for timed release medication.
    Helpful fish_bulb Rated helpful

Roxys have the same main ingredients as Oxycontin; Oxycodone. An opiate which is a very strong pain killer prescribed by doctors. Roxy's dont have the time release like oxys, so they are faster working. -jc The view, fla.

They are called roxicodone not roxicontin.

Cranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud ofCranberry has much to be proud of

It's both heaven and hell on earth. Run the other way and don't look back, not even to tie your shoes
    Helpful Skeptical Rated helpful

Hmmmm......wonder what they are selling then.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
    Hmmmm......wonder what they are selling then.
    I guess that's the basic problem when you are discussing buying pills on the Internet from some drug dealer in Mexico.
    If they obviously don't know what the pills are that they are selling, how would you ever know what they actually are?
    After all, it's really not that different from buying from Enrique on the south side when you think about it.

10. I know a few sites selling what you are talking about, they are just an instant release formula of oxycodone. While OC releases over a long time period, the RO releases it right away like percocet but with the add bonus of not having any acetaminophen(tylenol).

P.S. Please do not take this to mean that the site you are looking at is legit and actually selling these pills, that I do not know.

Jazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond reputeJazie has a reputation beyond repute

@alumni - if my inkling is right I am so happy to see you here as you provide such a wealth of good information that I always as many appreciated.

kineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant futurekineticode has a brilliant future

It is so crazy to see roxy 30 going for 20 bucks a piece, and local pharms selling them for a dollar.I understand why people use medicinal marijuana.

pcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nice

Question: what is a roxycontin?
    Answer: google "what is a roxycontin?" click first hit and go to answer.com

The internet public never ceases to amaze me

from what I've read on here, saversrx is legit, so if anything, they're probably selling roxicodones. Perhaps they just changed the name a little to either a) stop someone from googline "roxicodone" and finding the site or b) change the name so those used to Oxycontin would know what it was. Just a couple of guesses :P

Roxicodone is oxycodone hydrochloride that is immediate release. Most people (like me) like them the best because it will hit you all at once. (not to mention you can crush and iv or sn*rt it). In contrast Oxycontin is oxycodone hydrochloride that is time released (which means that it slowly releases the drug into your body at a scheduled rate. For example, if you were to take a roxi 30 w/in 30mins you would feel all 30mgs of the drug. Conversly, if you were to take an OC 30, the 30mgs would be released into you system slowly over a 12 hours period...so you would only be getting a few mgs of the drug per hour... hope that helps