Thread: pills got wet

2oldfordrama will become famous soon enough2oldfordrama will become famous soon enough

Default pills got wet

I had my pills in one of those metalpill containers and one of kids spilled water in my purse. A few got wet and blew up into a blob. Are the ineffective now, or can i let them dry out? Gotta love kids. Ugh

2. I'm not sure what you mean by a "blob", but I am assuming they dissolved completely? If that is the case, it is possible that the pills will lose some potency. Did they sit in water for a while or were you able to start drying them out right away? Did they run together or can you still tell one pill from another? If not, don't risk an overdose.

Also depending on what kind of pills they are, you can always try them for potency. For example, if they are birth control pills, I don't think I would risk it, but if they are some type of pain relief pill then you would be able to feel any loss of potency, again assuming they didn't run together.
    Like KKS liked this post

I'm assuming they were OP oxycontin or some kind of extended release pill, thus the "blob". They will be fine, as long as you don't let them get moldy. But beware that some of the time-release will probably be dissipated.

2oldfordrama will become famous soon enough2oldfordrama will become famous soon enough

They were a oxycodone and it was 3 of them. Seem to be ok. I just letit dry and took it when it was time and it seemed fine. I dont think they are extended release, 15MG small green pill. Im not so upto date on the ins and outs of medicTions, sorry lol
    Like KKS liked this post

Yea if they were the 54 710 ones they are instant release. Shouldn't be a problem.