Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OxyContin--New OP Formula

no name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really niceno name is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
    Thanks for the information. I guess that's why my grandmother is complaining that the pain pills don't work as good anymore. I don't understand why everyone has to be punished because a few people abuse them. My grandmother is 90 years old; her stomach may not even be capable of digesting these anymore as she's got some digestive problems. She only gets the 10mg OPs. I noticed that the old ones were real tiny and the new ones are fatter. She may have to ask her pain doctor to up her dosage to compensate for them being less effective. She's been taking this same dosage for years.
    I take the new op's my last visit to the hospital in June brought me a pleasant surprise at med time they brought the oc's instead of op and the nurse was wondering why i was happy all of a sudden-most hospitals still have oc's in stock so i saved a couple for a rainy day

NN
    Like riverstyx, Peaches liked this post
    When you dance with the devil you don't get to choose the music !

Azzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really niceAzzamean is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
    I take the new op's my last visit to the hospital in June brought me a pleasant surprise at med time they brought the oc's instead of op and the nurse was wondering why i was happy all of a sudden-most hospitals still have oc's in stock so i saved a couple for a rainy day

NN
    I heard they were considering dealing away with the new OP formula. Since many peolpe are going to opana and roxicodone. At least, thats what I did. The OP formula is just terrible. Roxicodone is pretty much the exact as oxycodone anyway.
    Helpful Keith K Stone, riverstyx Rated helpful
    Like Peaches liked this post

Fanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura about

I have heard good and bad things about Opana. I have a friend who uses it. He said his tolerance went way up, real quick. I've also read that it does amazing things for pain when one first starts taking them.
    Helpful riverstyx, Peaches Rated helpful

Quote Originally Posted by sambob_us View Post
    Has anyone heard of or tried doing this to get the full dose released immediately, I was gonna try it with a 20 or a 30, just curious, it's not my idea, found it elsewhere:

I have found the absolute BEST way to use the new OPs without wasting ANY medication. STOP heating these up in the microwave, you're wasting too much medication and we all know how precious our oxy's now are.
    I've tried every method on the net from microwaving/freezing, to coke, alka selter, lemon juice, vinegar and I promise you, MY method will give you the absolute BEST high and not waste ANY of your meds!
    Go to your local pharmacy and pick up some vitamin C stuff called "EmergenC". It disolves in a little bit of water like Alka Selzters do, but it's got a ton of citric and many other acids in it, so it will dissolve a cut up oxy in about an hour. Plus you can take 4-6 packs of this stuff a day and it's good for you! Make sure to dissolve one packet in about a quarter cup of room temp water. Stir until all of it's dissolved. After cutting up an OP, (no need to take off the outer coating with this method), put in the glass and stir. Let sit from 15 minutes (for light dissolving) to up to an hour to dissolve completely. Stir gently every 5-10 minutes as the pieces will try to stick to the side of the glass while dissolving. If you wait until it's all dissolved and drink, you'll get an absolute excellent high AND it'll last hours, instead of minutes the way heating/freezing method does. No matter how well you heat/freeze it, you're still wasting a shit load of medication this way.
    Dissolve one before going to bed each night, wake up and you're good to go! It takes about 10-15 minutes to hit, but it will hit hard and strong. PLUS you don't waste ANY of your medication this way. Give it a try, I promise you'll like it!
    I don't claim this to be my method, however, like others, I've endlessly searched online and nobody else has posted it this way. (I have posted it anonymously in two other forums) Spread the word, this method works great!
    I read that post a while back while researching the new OPs. It was a huge thread and no one replied to it that specific post, at least not since a couple of months ago. I never used the EmergenC, though I used pure lemon juice and soaked a ground up OP 80 overnight and then drank it the whole thing the next day with some sugar and water added. I also used the microwave and freezer method. I didn't notice any difference between the two methods, so I'm kinda skeptical of this poster's (NOT@sambob_us by the way) claim that "frying" the stuff burns it off. Also there were many, many testimonials to the effectiveness of the microwave method. So factor that in.

I did a little googling on EmergenC. It's basically a big dose of Vit C, some minerals and Vit B all in a powdered orange juice mix.

All that said, I also would be curious if anyone has tried this method.

riverstyx is offline Banned Reason: Promoting a rival forum, spreading lies about this site
    riverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond repute
    riverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond repute
    @chemicalchart: u need but ten posts. hmmm. so, how long in freezer? or microwave? and, which do u recommend?

*This post was auto-merged. The following text was added 29 minutes after the last post:*

@Fanbased: so, how does it feel to play with the big boys? such as @Keith K Stone. @naynay.
    congrats.
    and, i like ur answer for breakthrough. me, as well. prescribed.
    now, lets get u pipped up. next.
    Last edited by riverstyx; 08-19-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    Helpful Peaches Rated helpful
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

6. This is almost totally right. There are some pharmacies that have not sold any Oxy 80s in 8 months, there are. I am in a high demand area (everone gets 30s from pill mills) for pain meds, and it seems like everyother person on the street is on pain meds including 80s. Still even in a place like that i know for sure 2 months ago a place had the old formula. It was a Walgreens, they call it generic now (walgrens for thier own internal language, no one else usees this term far as i know. You can call or walk and ask for generic because of the money if you wanted. they are not as commonly scripted as we think on this forumm (or any forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
    Thanks for the information. I guess that's why my grandmother is complaining that the pain pills don't work as good anymore. I don't understand why everyone has to be punished because a few people abuse them. My grandmother is 90 years old; her stomach may not even be capable of digesting these anymore as she's got some digestive problems. She only gets the 10mg OPs. I noticed that the old ones were real tiny and the new ones are fatter. She may have to ask her pain doctor to up her dosage to compensate for them being less effective. She's been taking this same dosage for years.

Quote Originally Posted by riverstyx View Post
    @chemicalchart: u need but ten posts.
    @riverstyx, I read it on BL, not here.
    Helpful riverstyx Rated helpful

riverstyx is offline Banned Reason: Promoting a rival forum, spreading lies about this site
    riverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond repute
    riverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond reputeriverstyx has a reputation beyond repute
    @chemicalchart: i thank u for ur very helpful post and PM. u were very kind. thank u.
    Like Nickel, Peaches liked this post

Fanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura aboutFanbased has a spectacular aura about

I'm leaving tomorrow for 3 days for job purposes. I'll be flying on little tiny planes to 4 different airports to do my work. I'm travelling without meds. I'm hurting already just thinking about it. I'll obviously be going through some withdrawals. I'll be back here throughout my weekend for y'alls support. I can feel myself already turning into a little b****. Cheers

I've been in 7 planes and 2 hotels so far. Pain is mostly from missing the wife and kids. Withdrawals are not as overwhelming as I thought. Hard to sleep. The lack of my three favorite people is the worst part of it.

pcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nicepcguyusa is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbased View Post
    I've been in 7 planes and 2 hotels so far. Pain is mostly from missing the wife and kids. Withdrawals are not as overwhelming as I thought. Hard to sleep. The lack of my three favorite people is the worst part of it.
    I don't have anyone to miss... no wife or children but I'll never forget the 13 hour flight flight from Beijing to Detroit... hungover, no sleep and no benzo's. Unfortunately, I cannot sleep on planes, in trains or in automobiles.

The new op's suck. Can't stand them, they don't provide relief like the old ones and as other mentioned the pain management is very up and down

@pcguyusa: what? u don't miss us? why, sir, we miss u, by golly.
    yeah, i just went cold turkey last month. i used atenolol and benadryl to sleep in lieu of anti-anxiety. i had a few pain meds as i needed them when i broke my leg 2 months ago. argh.
    i would never sleep on a public transport. i live in a state that taught us not to trust them. if u r asleep, u r at the mercy of strangers. i just need to be awake to help. to pray. to know what is going on.
    @Fanbased: i am glad u have them in ur heart now. it is hard to be away. having that love and support is such a big plus in helping u. so glad for u. sorry about kicking.
    feel better both of u.
    Helpful Peaches, Fanbased Rated helpful
    Like Keith K Stone liked this post

Hello friends. It's been nearly a month, and I've come to my own conclusion on the new OP formula. I don't like it. I had some hellish withdrawals when I ran out. It seemed that they surpassed any other withdrawals I've had before. Obviously my body got used to the somewhat steady flow of 80mgs of oxy. The weird thing is it didn't seem like the withdrawals should have been that bad because pain relief and euphoria weren't that great. It was a very uneven trade, if you will. I didn't expect how physical they were either. Very unpleasant indeed. So there it is. No more OP for me amigos. Cheers.

mikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enoughmikep938 will become famous soon enough

It's somewhat off topic but I need to ask. What exactly does OP stand for? OC80 I get, ER, IR etc I know, but what does the OP actually stand for?

DarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the roughDarksideoftheRainbow is a jewel in the rough

The OP thing stands for "Oxy-Purdue". Perhaps they wanted their name on their pills like other brand companies, who knows..

sjccdien will become famous soon enoughsjccdien will become famous soon enough

I thought it was Oxy Plastic since they added some plastic binders in the new formula. They are still called oxycontin though at a pharmacy.

I liked the old version better, and wish they would give us the choice of what kind we want. Oc's were great for intense pain but I do like that the ops last longer, but I need to take more ops then the OCs

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post

NN
    So if it says OP in the pill it's the new oxy and if it says OC on the pill it's the old formula, right?
    Each day, try to leave the world a better place than you found it.

sambob is offline Banned Reason: Attempted selling through the forum
    sambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond reputesambob has a reputation beyond repute

@wnbafan yes that is true, the OPs I found to be just fine, you need to know how to use them, let me know if you need any help or have any other questions, my box is always open....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast