Thread: will one of the following give a positive result for cocaine? norco, Oxycontin, or Valium?

1. Default will one of the following give a positive result for cocaine norco, Oxycontin, or Valium

i have not done any cocaine but i am testing posetive for it, i do take norco 10/325mg, oxycodone 80mg and 5mg valium tablets

SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

Being a drug & alcohol counselor, I have never had a client test for cocaine that hasn't actually used it.
    If you have friends that use (or smoke) you may have been exposed to it. However you REALLY have to ingest, smoke, snort, or even eat (swallow) for you to test positive for it. Sorry to tell ya.

What are the drug test cut-off levels for the different drugs of abuse?
    The table below indicates the standardized level for urine and blood drug tests established by the international regulating authorities. These levels are reviewed and updated periodically. The detectable drug levels in your body are expressed in nanograms per milliliter solution.
    Cocaine 300 ng/ml

Last edited by SwayGirl; 04-23-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: edit table
    [~SWAY~[
    _