Thread: Where can i buy Oxycontin without a prescription?

1. Default Where can i buy Oxycontin without a prescription

I have severe knee pain from a old injury (torn ACL) and my doctor cut me off, and i cant get a prescription. So if there is any site you can buy them with a credit card please let me know. Thanks.

2. On the streets, usually close to high schools or universities.

none online, but i have some *lol*

you cannot

5. go to http://www.onlinepharmacy.com. It is a website that does exactly what you are asking for, and its legal. People have been complaining about that though. good luck.

P.S.-You just ask for the medication that you want, then you fill out a sheet, and then it will be sent to your house with a doctor that you have never heard of saying they are prescribing it to you.

6. I would doubt it, but you can probably buy another (lighter) form of pain meds online, like percs or something. The thing is that you will be using a Dr. from india or somewhere, so when you go to the pharmacist with the prescription they will usually know what is going on and not want to fill them for you. And you are out the money for the doctor and the pills, with nothing to show for. Plus I do think it is illegal, not quite sure

SwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura aboutSwayGirl has a spectacular aura about

Oxycontin is WAY to controlled. If you try to get it online, you may get something that will make you sick or get ripped off.
    Find another pain killer.
    If your Doctor cut you off, there must be a reason. See if he wont prescribe something else.
    You're going to have to find an alternative or deal without Oxycontin.

Good luck
    [~SWAY~[
    _